PDA

View Full Version : Low Level Chakram and Orb Weapons.

Rikochhan
11-18-2023, 01:32 AM
Is it supposed to be this way? I mean comparing both to the orcfire weapons. Chakram adds like 150-200 more damage than orcfire bow.

On the other hand, orb adds 20-30 damage compare to orcfire gun. Is it supposed to be this way? I mean there is a huge amount difference in damage comparing those 2.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

mmbaguio
11-18-2023, 01:40 AM
+1

Sent from my vivo 1811 using Tapatalk

Lushed
11-18-2023, 01:41 AM
+1

Sent from my Infinix X6827 using Tapatalk

Ouch21
11-18-2023, 01:55 AM
+1

Sent from my TECNO CK8n using Tapatalk

Cinco
11-18-2023, 07:47 AM
Yes. Keep in mind that in addition to range you are comparing single vs multi-target weapon targeting which means a big difference in the damage balance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rikochhan
11-18-2023, 08:07 AM
Yes. Keep in mind that in addition to range you are comparing single vs multi-target weapon targeting which means a big difference in the damage balance.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIs orcfire bow same issue with this? Its a multiple target either but has same damage with the orcfire gun which is a single target.

Chakrams either are too overpowered on lower brackets making pvp again not balanced in terms of twink related stuff. Alot of damage is a big issue indeed, where infact a maxed rog before has an damage of 350-400, now tagging with 600 which is unfair to other class.

Alot of damage is an issue here. 50-100 more damage is alright, but making them 200 is alot of an advantage compare to other class in lvl 10 weapons.

Cinco
11-18-2023, 08:36 AM
Is orcfire bow same issue with this? Its a multiple target either but has same damage with the orcfire gun which is a single target.

Chakrams either are too overpowered on lower brackets making pvp again not balanced in terms of twink related stuff. Alot of damage is a big issue indeed, where infact a maxed rog before has an damage of 350-400, now tagging with 600 which is unfair to other class.

Alot of damage is an issue here. 50-100 more damage is alright, but making them 200 is alot of an advantage compare to other class in lvl 10 weapons.

All Chakram weapons are currently single-target and medium range (shorter than gun, shorter than bow, but longer range than daggers).

Obviously you're not saying that low-level PvP is balanced with the sole exception of Chakrams; as you well know the lower level PvP is affected by tons of other factors (jewels, Awakenings, pets, etc.). If your primary goal is to play the most balanced PvP then I strongly suggest that you come to endgame and play Honor.

Best wishes!

Dopein
01-05-2024, 06:47 AM
lol, thats funny, devs talking about balance yet don't know what is happening in their own game, blazing chakrams are too overpowered for rogs. Its unfair for other classes(mage, tank), why it can't just be fixed or the mage and tank weapon buffed?