PDA

View Full Version : Krack or smuggler

Justanutt
11-20-2023, 05:44 AM
Looking for opinions here. IÂ’m looking to buy a krak cannon but keep looking at the smugglers gun as an alternative. Anyone have experience with both these weapons? I have a decent zar set with int percent awakes so the smugglers does fit but I mean, what needs to be said about the cannon. What do you think community? Looks like itÂ’s about 70 mil purchase here. Just doin some homework

aftea
11-20-2023, 05:46 AM
after krak gun and krak armor proc, switch to zaa set with smug.. that is the best when u use smug. put your op jewels into mythic 4/4

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

Justanutt
11-20-2023, 06:24 AM
I like the sound of this strategy. Assuming I have none of these key items, which would should be purchased first? Also, while the cannon is on “cooldown” can I switch weapons? Can another weopon proc while it’s on cooldown as long as the proc has cleared?

aftea
11-20-2023, 06:58 AM
I like the sound of this strategy. Assuming I have none of these key items, which would should be purchased first? Also, while the cannon is on “cooldown” can I switch weapons? Can another weopon proc while it’s on cooldown as long as the proc has cleared?u buy krak gun first, and u cant proc any kind of weapon when weap proc is still on cooldown. u can use smug 4/4 as an alternate set while proc is on cooldown

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

Justanutt
11-20-2023, 07:14 AM
Thanks, friend. I believe I will use this advice