PDA

View Full Version : Elite Elder Woods Portal

imfeared
11-20-2023, 03:39 PM
I'm sure you guys are brewing up something over there but I had an idea....
My thought would be a unique and teamwork based map so here goes
Imagine there are 3 phases to this portal. First phase spawns several different mob types and the first 2 bosses from Elder Woods all at the same time. Bosses and mobs have the same abilities in this map so dispatching them quickly would be a must. Warriors would taunt and take care of the mobs to help prevent poisoning to spread to the high dps members of the party. Mages and rogues would then deal with the bosses. Phase 2 would be the same thing just with the last 2 bosses of Elder Woods. Phase 3 could then be Elite Hedo. Possibly with more mobs spawing in.
Any critiquing or expansion on this is highly welcomed ,)

|Ares|
11-20-2023, 08:55 PM
How about not another tiresome "1k elite aps" that would end up actually being this version you just gave. Like no, actually just no.

imfeared
11-21-2023, 09:03 AM
How about not another tiresome "1k elite aps" that would end up actually being this version you just gave. Like no, actually just no.

Sorry for the confusion. I was thinking about the above mentioned portal along side an Elite Hedo only portal. If there was a 1k aps it would probably be on the Elite Hedo portal. Elite Raha, Hedo and next probably Elite Hedo are not very engaging imo trying to think of something a little more stimulating hahah
TY for your input ,)

Oawaoebi
11-22-2023, 03:34 AM
Theres something cooler to readd imo. Talking about the boss in Jurn Woods nordr first map.

When you fight him he spawns frost dogs that fight for him against you. When the boss uses his red zone attack, the dogs in the zone take damage get killed.

So my thought is too use this mechanic again in a kind of following Playstyle. You approach the boss and secretely enter a zone in which your passive recently added focus boss deactivates. The boss spawns like 10-15 of his helpers (could be the blue mobs out of map 2). These boss helper mobs are immune to stuns pools freezes of pet aa but not on damage of the boss and players damage. With a following play intention of having to coordinate and work as a team to kill mobs by players or dance around and make the boss kill the mobs.

Another nice idea would be also bringing back a boss like Jadis gearlose. For example after hedourah gets defeated a random elder woods boss of the maps 1-4 spawns. Map changes to the bosses environment by his presence with its debuffs and we have to fight that one too.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk