PDA

View Full Version : New mecha pet

Observing
11-21-2023, 01:40 AM
It's too much hp for low lvl pvp to the point where it's not fun, may I suggest changing it from 5k hp to 50% ?

Pushs
11-21-2023, 02:07 AM
They don't care about twinks

Itzmemohsin
11-21-2023, 11:15 AM
Ye with that additional 5k hp my lvl 8 rogue with trash starter gears was easily surviving in the lvl 41 gnomish ruins maps , can’t imagine how broken it would be for low lvl pvp , I think they forgot to consider the impact on low lvl pvp this time

OdenTheJust
11-21-2023, 02:44 PM
They don't care about twinks

I think the focus actually has been geared for twink revival. The new event gems are definitely not geared towards end game and neither was the Mentis Morty gem. Maybe this pet was also geared towards twinks as well so it will become the main twink pet

Tripshot
11-21-2023, 03:10 PM
I can understand that logic but 5000 hp regardless is way too much especially if all classes aren’t hitting hard. So far with the new weps the only class that gets a significant dmg boost is rogue while mage and war are left to dry per usual if they’re gonna do that they need to seriously balance the dmg output of warrior especially. Mage isn’t as bad but still very outmatched now the new gems added really does look good towards twinking community but honestly need balance the other classes or they will be seriously outmatched even more then they already were

asommers
11-21-2023, 05:56 PM
It's too much hp for low lvl pvp to the point where it's not fun, may I suggest changing it from 5k hp to 50% ?

He was supposed to scale based on level. This is fixed in the latest server (content) update.

-ALS