PDA

View Full Version : 2012-10-18 Content Update (104495)

H2N
10-18-2012, 12:02 PM
The Halloween Dark Harvest Event is on now!
Ghosts now spawn more frequently. Break up chests, urns and other destructibles!
Look for the Orange Ghosts - they drop Dark Harvest Event loot!
Thursday the 11th Item Pack has been added to the store, containing two specialty items.
Wild Wisps Pet Bundle in the store. Available only during the Dark Harvest Event.
A new, event only mask vanity is also available at Sergio's.

Skeokateva
10-18-2012, 12:08 PM
Sweet!!! I tyty happy hallows eve everyone

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

Lady_Pebbles
10-18-2012, 12:10 PM
ITS ON LIKE DK!!!! *grins evilly*

Sahrabee
10-18-2012, 12:11 PM
Woot, Cant wait To farm ...Nice Sig honeyy

Abajil
10-18-2012, 12:11 PM
helloween heheh hehhh

sun light
10-18-2012, 01:15 PM
i like that pet ;)

vidarr666
10-18-2012, 03:13 PM
do drops off orange ghosts from different maps vary?

octavos
10-18-2012, 03:17 PM
well, is it ment to be really hard to find an orange ghost? because running quite a few maps for errr I would guess 45min and only have seen 1 and no van drop also.
on a brighter note, this is cool. Wished for a new level with the items inside from orange ghosts :p but this is still good. thanks cara :p are you back?

thebane
10-18-2012, 03:41 PM
Love the wisps but why no red wisp? but still real cool!

Carapace
10-18-2012, 05:09 PM
Ghosts spawn twice as frequently, and when they do there is roughly a 1 in 5 chance it will be an orange ghost. Happy hunting :vsmile:

I am back, but helping out on AL now that the halloween content is out in DL!

octavos
10-18-2012, 05:19 PM
Ghosts spawn twice as frequently, and when they do there is roughly a 1 in 5 chance it will be an orange ghost. Happy hunting :vsmile:

welcome back, and thanks for the reply...will do :P

Matutd
10-18-2012, 05:21 PM

What are the chances of looting a vanity from the ghosts?

Carapace
10-18-2012, 05:32 PM
What are the chances of looting a vanity from the ghosts?

This will vary as levels get higher, as more loot is added to the tables. All of the droppable vanity loot will come from the orange ghosts, but in different level brackets. The cooler loot is on the higher end of the level spectrum, but they're on par with the Night of 1,000,000 Corpses drop rates off of the special boss.

Since ghosts can spawn everywhere but major boss fights (Harg'kyth, Kriegberg) off of breaking objects most of the restrictiveness is in finding an orange ghost, and less on the loot itself overall.

Hope that helps! The event will be going on for a couple weeks at least so you should have plenty of time to acquire and find the good stuff yourself or through other players :vsmile:

Skeokateva
10-18-2012, 08:02 PM
Woot, Cant wait To farm ...Nice Sig honeyy

Thx sahrabee;) Also thx for the additional loot information.

Jcyee
10-18-2012, 09:08 PM
woohoo! ill be sure to check out the new stuff :)

Joehannh
10-18-2012, 11:19 PM
Actually all of the stages this orange ghost will appear of course in terms of patience keep run for those breakable things that orange ghost hide... Tips: try to subway market at the last stage there break the newspaper stand there always so you will find the orange ghost every time he appeared it will gives you a surprise sometimes it's waste gem but vanity yes! Hope this guide will help you... You can able to loot the killer suit for this orange ghost...

Joehannh
10-18-2012, 11:24 PM
well, is it ment to be really hard to find an orange ghost? because running quite a few maps for errr I would guess 45min and only have seen 1 and no van drop also.
on a brighter note, this is cool. Wished for a new level with the items inside from orange ghosts :p but this is still good. thanks cara :p are you back?

Actually all of the stages this orange ghost will appear of course in terms of patience keep on the run for those breakable things that orange ghost hide... Tips: try to subway market at the last stage there break the newspaper stand there always so you will find the orange ghost or sometimes some brown boxes also every time he appeared it will gives you a surprise, though sometimes it's waste gem but vanity yes! Hope this guide will help you... You can able to loot the killer suit for this orange ghost...

Esoul
10-18-2012, 11:34 PM
Awesome! happy hunting! :vlol:

Flamberge
10-19-2012, 01:09 AM
Bought until 26 of Thursday the 11th Pack. Got 3 Hockey Mask but no Bloodied Machete. I'm just wondering, is a level 3 impossible to get this weapon? Because I'm using a level 3 toon to open this pack. And I find it funny to buy platinum packs and get 3 of the same vanity (untradeable) meanwhile I still can't get the weapon. Is the Bloodied Machete meant to be this hard? Please answer, I feel a bit ripped off :/

Anyanka
10-19-2012, 05:15 AM
Since ghosts can spawn everywhere but major boss fights (Harg'kyth, Kriegberg) off of breaking objects most of the restrictiveness is in finding an orange ghost, and less on the loot itself overall.

You sure about that? Ive run into 20 or so orange ghosts, and only one of them dropped an event related item. Just saying it seems weird.... Why have orange ghosts at all if they drop ordinary stuff most of the time? Could have just made the normal ghosts drop event items sometimes.

dreenise
10-19-2012, 05:50 AM
Bought until 26 of Thursday the 11th Pack. Got 3 Hockey Mask but no Bloodied Machete. I'm just wondering, is a level 3 impossible to get this weapon? Because I'm using a level 3 toon to open this pack. And I find it funny to buy platinum packs and get 3 of the same vanity (untradeable) meanwhile I still can't get the weapon. Is the Bloodied Machete meant to be this hard? Please answer, I feel a bit ripped off :/

I got machette and no hockey mask after 12 attempts. I'm level 31 so not to sure buddy. Think it's just rubbish luck as ever!

dreenise
10-19-2012, 05:51 AM
You sure about that? Ive run into 20 or so orange ghosts, and only one of them dropped an event related item. Just saying it seems weird.... Why have orange ghosts at all if they drop ordinary stuff most of the time? Could have just made the normal ghosts drop event items sometimes.

I agree, should've made orange ghosts rarer but always drop an event item!

phokingcrazy
10-19-2012, 07:04 AM
First try got wepon , the try to get hockey mask , and wasted 135 plats, so if anyone feels cheated it should be me.
But over all this event, got me rich.
So its all good :D

(Just a thought)
I think its, the way u have to kill creeps, and ghost for them to drop better stuff
Every break able item , I try to max hold on att and break them. It's been working for me and That's how I find my orange ghost .

Seen 15 orange ghost, got
2gems and 5 vanitys off orange ghost,so all
In all its been great

dreenise
10-19-2012, 07:06 AM
The way you break things would not affect the outcome, just a coincidence that it's worked out for you! It will be as random as drop rates!

Bastilia
10-19-2012, 08:28 AM
very sad no drop today...

Skeokateva
10-19-2012, 10:36 AM
First try got wepon , the try to get hockey mask , and wasted 135 plats, so if anyone feels cheated it should be me.
But over all this event, got me rich.
So its all good :D

(Just a thought)
I think its, the way u have to kill creeps, and ghost for them to drop better stuff
Every break able item , I try to max hold on att and break them. It's been working for me and That's how I find my orange ghost .

Seen 15 orange ghost, got
2gems and 5 vanitys off orange ghost,so all
In all its been great

Grats on your drops, ive got around 20 ghosts now and had a full party to kill all l most every ghost and ive got 2 gems and 1 vanity, and no vanity drops for the others in my group just 2 gems. With the plat pack i only had to buy twice and got both jason mask and machete (higher att and dps w/ lower hp), so all my luck went into the plat pack this time :D

Flamberge
10-19-2012, 10:37 AM
I wasted 130 plats, got 3 Hockey Mask. Is it even normal to give us the same vanity 3 times? I wanted the Bloodied Machete, sigh..

ManDiDi
10-19-2012, 01:51 PM
Must get purple wisp!

AressxGod
10-19-2012, 08:55 PM
Halloween is so fun

Knockador
10-19-2012, 09:07 PM
Awesome.

Flamberge
10-20-2012, 11:33 AM
Gotta say thanks to STS. They took care of my Thursday the 11th pack problem. Love how they being supportive to players. Special thanks to Alexander for being so patient in taking care of my issue!