PDA

View Full Version : Simple Congratulations to whoever gets to level 76 in four days!

modalex
10-18-2012, 03:19 PM
Iam not aiming for this goal because i know i wont make it =/

though im going to try hit it in a week or two. :D

cookiez
10-18-2012, 04:28 PM
Noodle is capped in first 5-6 hours

Traebeles99
10-18-2012, 04:31 PM
Noodle is capped in first 5-6 hours

Wait do u know this already or u mean he will cus ya ur right he will lol

Paar
10-18-2012, 04:54 PM
Noodle is already level 75.

Lowlyspy
10-18-2012, 05:05 PM
Noodle's doin magic castle runs, tons of plat for the level anywhere pots but tons of xp really fast :p

modalex
10-18-2012, 07:55 PM
how long will we get to cap?

till next one.

and has anyone figured out the promo code?

KingFu
10-18-2012, 08:14 PM
Tbh, it's really a shame to hear people are leveling in magic castle. As if elixirs don't make the "elite" cap easy enough. Now it's entirely a matter of having plat. Exactly why end game is a waste now, things just get easier and easier.

WarTornBird
10-18-2012, 08:26 PM
Tbh, it's really a shame to hear people are leveling in magic castle. As if elixirs don't make the "elite" cap easy enough. Now it's entirely a matter of having plat. Exactly why end game is a waste now, things just get easier and easier.

Inevitability my dear friend, people are doing what it takes to get a head of others. Whether it be cheap or not. And I know sts doesn't care at all. They could care less. Money in the wallet and happy kids with "elite" (as if) gear.

Ogbuehi
10-18-2012, 09:14 PM
If you could do the Ichor quest, you can do this one. I prefer these quests to get elite items rather than trying to find time to farm. I've wasted so much time trying to farm for elite weapons only to come up empty handed.

Elyseon
10-18-2012, 09:16 PM
actually ichors were far less plat based

Haowesie
10-18-2012, 09:30 PM

I somewhat agree with you, but I dont think Elite folks would normally go magic castle if it were not for the four day reward. Heck, I want it too, but it's not doable for people who have commitments and other responsibilities..... Like said, I agree with you, it's the egg that's being danggled. People who normally grind will get there anyways... So, my point is if people can afford it, it's no different to any plat paid items.. But I get you, it's the association of 'elite'... oh well.

Elyseon
10-18-2012, 09:49 PM
I somewhat agree with you, but I dont think Elite folks would normally go magic castle if it were not for the four day reward. Heck, I want it too, but it's not doable for people who have commitments and other responsibilities..... Like said, I agree with you, it's the egg that's being danggled. People who normally grind will get there anyways... So, my point is if people can afford it, it's no different to any plat paid items.. But I get you, it's the association of 'elite'... oh well.
they are taking the fastest route, there is always a race to be first to cap, just has a leet-ness about it, people would try to cap in under a day special reward or no

KingFu
10-19-2012, 12:56 AM
they are taking the fastest route, there is always a race to be first to cap, just has a leet-ness about it, people would try to cap in under a day special reward or no

This^ Especially on the being first to cap. Let's face it, it doesn't mean much if you reached the elite cap by killing mobs about 60 levels under you, no matter how quick, it's simply not "elite".

Riccits
10-19-2012, 01:32 AM

your right, whole PL is a matter of Plat..
If u would tell this method of leveling to any player of another MMO he would think this game is bs...

But also shame on me, ill prolly use this method too to mayb get the egg..

Elyseon
10-19-2012, 07:18 AM
your right, whole PL is a matter of Plat..
If u would tell this method of leveling to any player of another MMO he would think this game is bs...

But also shame on me, ill prolly use this method too to mayb get the egg..
lmao its so true, i was talking to my friend playing WoW
i was trying to explain elixirs to him, and he was just like so confused how skill was involved at all
at this point PLs only driving force is pvp, even as bs as that is endgame

wvhills
10-19-2012, 07:36 AM
This^ Especially on the being first to cap. Let's face it, it doesn't mean much if you reached the elite cap by killing mobs about 60 levels under you, no matter how quick, it's simply not "elite".

I agree. It surprised me how many of my friends were in magic castle. there's nothing at all elite about a thrashed out party of 5 level 70's doing balefort castle runs. just put the egg in the plat store for 1000 plat and let's all get to playing the new content.

Elyseon
10-19-2012, 09:19 AM
i really thought we all knew the term 'leet' in PL was nerfed long ago

wvhills
10-19-2012, 09:26 AM
i really thought we all knew the term 'leet' in PL was nerfed long ago

2 more posts and i'm leet. :)
or 8 more. I can't remember if it's 1331 or 1337

Elyseon
10-19-2012, 09:27 AM
2 more posts and i'm leet. :)
or 8 more. I can't remember if it's 1331 or 1337

;)

Kraze
10-19-2012, 09:45 AM
It's a shame really. As a community we complain about not having new content and the loss of skill. New cap and "let's go cap in a level 50!!! Levels below our toon. But we bring it on ourselves I guess

Rare
10-19-2012, 10:02 AM
It's a shame really. As a community we complain about not having new content and the loss of skill. New cap and "let's go cap in a level 50!!! Levels below our toon. But we bring it on ourselves I guess

Not "we" lol "They"

Noodleleg
10-19-2012, 10:20 AM
Lmao sorry guys... Sorry to disappoint you all! I have a very angry father ;)!!!

Drizzid
10-19-2012, 11:24 AM
Oh I didn't know being considered elite meant you had to take the longest route possible to 76.

Just an excuse because you either wish you had the money to be able to run magic castle, or you guys are pissy you won't make it in 4 days.

Get off your high horse, no one claims it takes skill to run magic castle, but that's not to say I'm not a better player than 90%(generous) of the 'elite' players who spent double the amount of time doing the same thing.

Don't worry all the elixered players will be capped soon and we'll help you guys kill Koal... I know he's been a pain.

Rare
10-19-2012, 11:29 AM
Oh I didn't know being considered elite meant you had to take the longest route possible to 76.

Just an excuse because you either wish you had the money to be able to run magic castle, or you guys are pissy you won't make it in 4 days.

Get off your high horse, no one claims it takes skill to run magic castle, but that's not to say I'm not a better player than 90%(generous) of the 'elite' players who spent double the amount of time doing the same thing.

Don't worry all the elixered players will be capped soon and we'll help you guys kill Koal... I know he's been a pain.

Honestly, I don't see why people are upset either.

Only thing I'm upset about is that I'm going to have to listen to a lot of these people complain that they are bored in two weeks and start complaining for new content.

brodiniozo
10-19-2012, 12:41 PM

Naw, u no egg? :-(

Kixxler
10-19-2012, 01:15 PM
Spacetime wants money.

Elyseon
10-19-2012, 05:03 PM
Only thing I'm upset about is that I'm going to have to listen to a lot of these people complain that they are bored in two weeks and start complaining for new content.
ikr lol, "a month is plenty long enough to cap"

Entertaining
10-19-2012, 05:11 PM
Well, new content will be added soon...Halloween event. Also, Arcane Legends should be coming soon.

McBain
10-19-2012, 07:28 PM
I don't see the problem. This is basically just a prize for people who are willing to spend a lot of platinum (which, by the way, is how STS makes money), because they obviously know that leveling in places like Magic Castle is probably the only way anybody would be able to do it in time. At the very least, Magic Castle or not, if you cap by Monday it will be the result of spending a lot of plat. Either it's worth it to you or it's not. The way I see it, whether or not someone thinks it's "more legit" to level elsewhere is irrelevant.

Noodleleg
10-19-2012, 08:48 PM
I don't see the problem. This is basically just a prize for people who are willing to spend a lot of platinum (which, by the way, is how STS makes money), because they obviously know that leveling in places like Magic Castle is probably the only way anybody would be able to do it in time. At the very least, Magic Castle or not, if you cap by Monday it will be the result of spending a lot of plat. Either it's worth it to you or it's not. The way I see it, whether or not someone thinks it's "more legit" to level elsewhere is irrelevant.

What about stuff like Omnipotents then? I spent a rough 560 platinum... 60 more than a dragon pack or an omnipotent! I get bragging rights and an EXCLUSIVE item... Just my opinion, but I see your point.

Riccits
10-22-2012, 01:40 AM
lmao its so true, i was talking to my friend playing WoW
i was trying to explain elixirs to him, and he was just like so confused how skill was involved at all
at this point PLs only driving force is pvp, even as bs as that is endgame

iam also playing WoW, the mentality there in general is completley different than here...
also when i said in PL we use elixiers, the first thing they ask is: Can u produce them urself? XD in WoW exists a lot elixes, flasks etc. all alchemits can make them with erbs
in WoW noone cant buy anything with rl-cash, so should be... but it needs a monthly fee. for myself i would be ok for that in PL... unfortunately many other coudnt play anymore

Walkhardd
10-22-2012, 03:22 AM
"elite" is determined in the arena. sorry i dont feel like grinding for 32048932 hours to hit cap. see you in pvp.

cry more.

brodiniozo
10-22-2012, 03:45 AM
Lets not forget that WOW is a COMPUTER GAME.

Energizeric
10-22-2012, 04:33 AM

From 71 to 76 was about 140k xp, and I did 130+ of it in Blacksmoke Mountain. I spent about a half hour in Mega Maze and a little while in Magic Castle, but decided I wanted to farm for new pinks while I leveled, so I did most of the xp in Dragon's Nest and some in Lost Valley. So yes, it's very possible to do it in 4 days. Yes, I did spend plat on elixirs, but no I did not level by going to lower levels.