PDA

View Full Version : add sound effect auras

Megatr0n
11-24-2023, 07:13 PM
i know ive already posted this and it was declined . what if you guys could add sound to the existing auras or just future auras ;) , but instead of them interferring outside in the towne full of people . just adding it to the inspect page when viewing yourself and while viewing others . maybe? maybe not , would be cool though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

|Ares|
11-24-2023, 07:35 PM
Someone actually play this game with sound on?

Megatr0n
11-24-2023, 07:40 PM
Someone actually play this game with sound on?

i plead the fifth xD

Megatr0n
11-24-2023, 08:13 PM
https://youtube.com/shorts/pih5_le9k6o?si=EYyJPCsWiH1p0aZY

quick hiberian storm with aura

dont mock my noob edit , obviously spacetime have pro editors , was just pasting a vision i had in my head

recilencia123
11-25-2023, 02:04 AM
https://youtube.com/shorts/pih5_le9k6o?si=EYyJPCsWiH1p0aZY

quick hiberian storm with aura

dont mock my noob edit , obviously spacetime have pro editors , was just pasting a vision i had in my head

yes add sounds like the tain or something, would be nice for sure :)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

asommers
11-27-2023, 11:03 PM
I think the only way this could work is if you only hear the aura sounds for you or just in the UI. If everyone in town had an aura with a sound that would be a bit too much.

-ALS

Megatr0n
11-28-2023, 12:33 AM
I think the only way this could work is if you only hear the aura sounds for you or just in the UI. If everyone in town had an aura with a sound that would be a bit too much.

-ALS

yaah , the sound would be just for yourself while inspecting your own or another players avatar , and while viewing the aura from inventory/stash and auction . exclude outside of the UI page

maybe you guys could test it out in a sandbox area? , and if it doesnt work then you guys can say "nope didnt work" lol