PDA

View Full Version : Plats and currency

Ladycecia
10-18-2012, 06:56 PM
Hello.
My ign is strwbrycke. And i've been playing for a month and half now. With level 45 toon and level 71 encha as of now.

Can u do something about the plat rate here in the philippines. Dollar $ value here is very high. 2k plats is worth half month salary of a person earning basic salary, a 3days/2nights vacation at boracay island. Omg! I want to use plat, but its expensive here. :( plat not even tradeable. I love this game. Its f2p but its hard to catch up without plats. Like this new 71-76 cap, only have 4 days to get the special vanity, like how do i get to that level without using thrasher in 4 days even i play 24/7 i cant reach that levelin just 4 days. Even if i have 3x combo it will only going to last 24 hours. Hope u take consideration to this. And maybe there will be less gold trade to plat scamming if u consider dollar value in different countries.

Its not that i cant afford plat, i can buy plats but its not going to be worth it. I value money :)

Please think about this. Sts can increase their profit more. :)

Traebeles99
10-18-2012, 08:24 PM
To be honest I think they will not lower the cost sry :( i know it sucks plat is used for everything. Its cus its how they make a ton of money really fast I mean u gotta admit great game u get lots of money so why not raise price? Well again sry but gl on this subject.

KingFu
10-18-2012, 08:25 PM
You obviously don't know the devs too well.

Traebeles99
10-18-2012, 08:25 PM
You obviously don't know the devs too well.

Are u talking to me?

KingFu
10-18-2012, 08:27 PM
Are u talking to me?

Everything's about you, isn't it?

Traebeles99
10-18-2012, 08:28 PM
Everything's about you, isn't it?

Why are u raging on me? Gosh all I asked was were u talking to me.

Bigsleazy
10-19-2012, 04:14 PM
Plat isn't exactly cheap in the u.s. either, the amount of plat people bought to power to 76 is roughly equal to the monthly payment for my truck. Don't bother playing if you can't buy plat, find a game that's more geared towards f2p or travel back in time two years and play pl.