PDA

View Full Version : Halloween vanity drop rates

ancestor
10-18-2012, 07:34 PM
Do you think that sts should increase the drop rates on wraith?
Post your opinions bellow, I would love you hear them.

iAmPain
10-18-2012, 07:43 PM
Haven't seen any cloaks or Shields drop yet..

But I think it'd drop sooner or later,

They must've categorized em as the rare's of this event.

So yea, we'll see.

gison
10-18-2012, 08:26 PM
Increase.

KingFu
10-18-2012, 08:29 PM
Didn't the update just come out today? 5 hours ago?

dugantale
10-18-2012, 08:34 PM
Increase.

^^^^

Slant
10-18-2012, 08:55 PM
yea increase

William To
10-18-2012, 09:35 PM
I got a Vanity Wraith Shield Right Now ^^ Im selling too :)

asifaiab
10-18-2012, 10:11 PM
ive done 1 run. thats alot, u no how tiring it was. it took me 200 hours to do 1 run! im 100 years old now. 1 is such a high number, its way more than those ppl that do billions of endless runs. 1 run and no vanity :( i wasted my hole life

LLLOOOLLL XD

BodMaster
10-18-2012, 10:13 PM
We've got until 8th Nov, plenty of time to keep trying for them (;

iAmPain
10-18-2012, 10:21 PM
We've got until 8th Nov, plenty of time to keep trying for them (;

Plenty-O-Time for people to just join in games and rush "The Wraith" and mess up yo game .

(Not really lol, just sayin if someone's tryin to rush boss,
Be sure to make your own and not spawn every mob from a random game)

But yea, do have quite some time to farm up.

BodMaster
10-18-2012, 10:34 PM
Plenty-O-Time for people to just join in games and rush "The Wraith" and mess up yo game .

(Not really lol, just sayin if someone's tryin to rush boss,
Be sure to make your own and not spawn every mob from a random game)

But yea, do have quite some time to farm up.

Lol, seen this happening from the get-go. (But agreed, make your own)

The main question everyone should be asking is where are our Light Sabers???

Green/Blue/Red pls (Double and single or double joint will do xD)

eugene9707
10-18-2012, 10:36 PM
Lol, seen this happening from the get-go. (But agreed, make your own)

The main question everyone should be asking is where are our Light Sabers???

Green/Blue/Red pls (Double and single or double joint will do xD)

i made my own (in photoshop) xD
see sig xD

BodMaster
10-18-2012, 10:54 PM
i made my own (in photoshop) xD
see sig xD

Nice! Haha

gison
10-18-2012, 11:09 PM
Noo increase it(pls), some of us don't have that much time to farm it :(

Qwanger
10-19-2012, 01:27 AM
I enjoy collecting vanities in game because it makes me feel more involved in the game. I think the drop rate should depend on the situation it reflects for example; the x- ray visor will be here for an unlimited amount of time which gives the user lots of time to collect it and enjoy it. With an event like this its only once a year and its not guaranteed that it will come back around the following year. It's great if your looking to use the items for trade because they're rare and it gives you more options at gaining massive amounts of credits but, if your the type that likes having a nice item in your stash that reflects the event regardless of credit value than a rate increase is a great idea. Two examples of this is would be Rivet MKII and the exterminator visor, both are very nice items that don't cost much in cs but, you still see people wearing, buying, and selling them all the time. In the case of Rivet MKII you see people using it more than the original. Both aspects of the drop rate are great and have there advantages and disadvantages but from a collectors' prospective a higher drop rate is a plus.

markymarx
10-19-2012, 04:09 AM
leave same. no increase

TheRook
10-19-2012, 04:25 AM
Leave it the way it is I like the challenge. Nothing else to do any ways

Cahaun
10-19-2012, 04:43 AM
Leave it the way it is I like the challenge. Nothing else to do anyway
Agreed

KillaSkillz
10-19-2012, 05:14 AM
In 50 runs of sts-25 didn't even see a drop above a legendary gun (vicious butcher). I've seen a couple things for sale, so they are dropping. But in my opinion, they drop so rare right now when it gets removed it will be a 2mil+ item. (shield or mask not so much the legs) do we really need them as rare as the rabbit heads that are now 1/2 mil+? I didn't manage to get a drop that whole event and they never sold for a resonable price.

I won't be buying these holoween vanities at the currently listed selling prices. I am a completist, but some things I am figuring I will never get now. Heck beside shield, and 3 different leggings, not even sure atm what else there is to collect but I heard there is also a mask.

I think they need a drop rate increase. like where the classic vanities are now, but not like the uc marine armors dropped.
Sts can do as they please, just my opinion after hours and hours of running for nothing.

Astrocat
10-19-2012, 07:43 AM
In 50 runs of sts-25 didn't even see a drop above a legendary gun (vicious butcher). I've seen a couple things for sale, so they are dropping. But in my opinion, they drop so rare right now when it gets removed it will be a 2mil+ item. (shield or mask not so much the legs) do we really need them as rare as the rabbit heads that are now 1/2 mil+? I didn't manage to get a drop that whole event and they never sold for a resonable price.

I won't be buying these holoween vanities at the currently listed selling prices. I am a completist, but some things I am figuring I will never get now. Heck beside shield, and 3 different leggings, not even sure atm what else there is to collect but I heard there is also a mask.

I think they need a drop rate increase. like where the classic vanities are now, but not like the uc marine armors dropped.
Sts can do as they please, just my opinion after hours and hours of running for nothing.

Rabbit heads are absolutely not 1 - 2 million +.
They are 300 - 400k.

BodMaster
10-19-2012, 07:55 AM
The rates always drop towards a few days/week of the event, if StS increase, like everything they will raise it too high and they become nothing of use/rarity.

They really are bad at nerf'n they go too overboard just like 53k - 12.1k etc.

gison
10-19-2012, 08:09 AM
The rates always drop towards a few days/week of the event, if StS increase, like everything they will raise it too high and they become nothing of use/rarity.

They really are bad at nerf'n they go too overboard just like 53k - 12.1k etc.

Yea but, this is a once in a life(game) time opportunity. Who wouldn't wanna collect those vanities? 800k+ vanities? How can newbies be able to get them?

BodMaster
10-19-2012, 08:36 AM
No, I meant if they drop too soon, people won't even run for them any longer. They will become abundant and the event will die. A week/5 days left then raise if needed.

Still only found them from Wraith so technically no newbs would be able to get them, unless they get to 41+

When they are added around from bosses 26+ then the drops will become a lot more regular on their own.

Corpser
10-19-2012, 10:00 AM
they need to increase a little xD there way to rare atm

octavos
10-19-2012, 10:01 AM
Pisst :p

Hey guys,

Just a note that the Dev Team is looking into the frequency at which the drops are happening for Holo-ween. Might be a bit low, especially given that the event ends Nov 8th.

Corpser
10-19-2012, 10:14 AM
sweet thanks :D

Astrocat
10-19-2012, 12:09 PM
Nice but that means the Vanities won't be rare anymore.. they'll be like 10k each like the others.. D'OH!! :/

octavos
10-19-2012, 12:14 PM
Nice but that means the Vanities won't be rare anymore.. they'll be like 10k each like the others.. D'OH!! :/

well, the new robes haven't been dropping only stuff from wraith. I wouldn't mind them being worth 10k...since after an event they raise in price since they are no longer available. From release till end date we have 3 weeks.

BodMaster
10-19-2012, 12:44 PM
Meh they say the same thing each event/expansion, it's just to get you to keep playing the first few days, add them and then they start coming through as if nothing happened.

Best time to farm is 5 days before end event, should get the set in no time ;)

Astrocat
10-19-2012, 01:11 PM
Yeah where are our other color robes?!?! :p

BodMaster
10-19-2012, 01:15 PM
Lol, they will come :p

KillaSkillz
10-19-2012, 01:16 PM
Rabbit heads are absolutely not 1 - 2 million +.
They are 300 - 400k.

No you misunderstood.
1/2 mil+ = half a million plus.
And I went by auction house listings.

and I stand by the statement 2 million. That wraith head is awesomesauce! If there's a very limited supply it will get expensive, that thing will be the most desirable item in the game.

Astrocat
10-19-2012, 02:26 PM
No you misunderstood.
1/2 mil+ = half a million plus.
And I went by auction house listings.

and I stand by the statement 2 million. That wraith head is awesomesauce! If there's a very limited supply it will get expensive, that thing will be the most desirable item in the game.

My bad KillaSkillz, must have read it too fast :).

asifaiab
10-22-2012, 09:03 PM
is it me, or is sts harder than the first 2 days of the holloween release. In the first 2 days i could do it even with my sleep without stims or enchance, now i use 50 stim per run and my team and i always die after zoryx, is this happening to anyone else?

Szangheili
10-22-2012, 09:16 PM
Haven't seen any cloaks or Shields drop yet..

But I think it'd drop sooner or later,

They must've categorized em as the rare's of this event.

So yea, we'll see.

I dropped both in a few runs when it started.. Including the wraith skull ^.^

iAmPain
10-22-2012, 09:29 PM
I dropped both in a few runs when it started.. Including the wraith skull ^.^

<-- Posted before Drop rate was increased.