PDA

View Full Version : Level 1 alts

Apocalyptis
11-26-2023, 08:12 PM
Hello!

We all know how events on mains can be frustrating sometimes, this is why I made my low lvl alt a while back.. just for fun at first, but now I'm loving it :)
Everyone should give it a chance during some bigger events!

here I made a quick 3min long video for everyone who would like to see how it goes and maybe try it too one day. :)

https://youtu.be/bCtq8U5JDec

Have fun!

Stephencobear
11-26-2023, 09:37 PM
Great info, & nice vid!

I just joined the guild see you around >:’D
- Bizzr

Amicusdei
11-27-2023, 05:25 AM
It's is huge fun.
Good gear isn't cheap but you don't really need the best stuff.
A 500 armor pet makes you practically invincible, so no hp pots needed.
No skills, so no mana pots.
See you in there.

Switchback
11-27-2023, 09:34 AM
I would encourage players to play end game. A lvl1 shouldn't be able to farm what a lv 76+ does. Walking around with no SS, Skills, gear, procs..?Yeah, sounds like a blast xD

Observing
11-27-2023, 09:43 AM
Endgame is just the same brain-numbing gold farming its why I also play low lvl now.

Stephencobear
11-27-2023, 10:21 AM
I would encourage players to play end game. A lvl1 shouldn't be able to farm what a lv 76+ does. Walking around with no SS, Skills, gear, procs..?Yeah, sounds like a blast xD

stand in awe as we completely smash E Raha!!!!

Apocalyptis
11-27-2023, 11:35 AM

You are far from being able to farm what 76+ can. It serves great only for event purposes. :) If you’ve seen the video, you would know that you don’t really need anything you mentioned above and the speed isn’t really a problem hehe. :banana:

Necl
11-27-2023, 01:42 PM
And what other things could you do not counting this event?

Apocalyptis
11-27-2023, 03:03 PM
And what other things could you do not counting this event?

Played this years Ursoth, Crypts of renown, Goblin.. some people farmed halloween too, but not me. Ursoth/crypts were super annoying in endgame btw. Some events can’t be played on lvl 1 though, such as temple/siege. :) it has some pros and cons.

I played most events on my main hc this year, though whenever I played event on normal, it was on some kind of low level alt and it never disappointed me :D

Neutrone
11-27-2023, 10:58 PM
Huh I have a level 1 I just use for a bit of storage but I didn't know they could be this useful for some events. Thanks for sharing

chilloutbruh
11-30-2023, 02:20 AM
Hello!

We all know how events on mains can be frustrating sometimes, this is why I made my low lvl alt a while back.. just for fun at first, but now I'm loving it :)
Everyone should give it a chance during some bigger events!

here I made a quick 3min long video for everyone who would like to see how it goes and maybe try it too one day. :)

https://youtu.be/bCtq8U5JDec

Have fun!

man this actually makes me twink on going lv1

is there a possibility to open trade at lv1 tho?

ninjahere
12-06-2023, 04:21 PM
I think a dev once wrote that low lvls are not supposed to use awakening items and it will be changed one day... But it might take some time

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 7 mit Tapatalk

Apocalyptis
12-06-2023, 09:31 PM
I think a dev once wrote that low lvls are not supposed to use awakening items and it will be changed one day... But it might take some time

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 7 mit Tapatalk

At the same time, I’ve seen a dev saying they might remove the level 46 requirement for awakening..

either way, I can’t wait to enjoy winter event on my l1, so let’s hope for the best! New gems gonna keep me farming all day, love that hehe! :D

Freckert
12-07-2023, 12:07 PM
I just create lvl 1 can i join the club?
ign :zbbx

Pullevo
12-12-2023, 03:52 PM
I have no clue how to make a level 1 anymore since I have not played in so long

Stephencobear
12-13-2023, 12:00 AM
I have no clue how to make a level 1 anymore since I have not played in so long

sts used to discourage lv 1 in both pl & al, however they no longer do

there used to be tricks u had to do to make a lv1 but now u only have to make a toon, play the quests/prompt’s until u can leave the tavern
as soon as you can leave the tavern, go to options & turn off xp gain

Voila
L1
wc to the dark side

Candylicks
12-13-2023, 10:39 AM
Make sure everyone gets added to the dis server.

I am Pinkpineapple in the guild... STS changed my original IGN lol.

L1 PROS!!!

Itemstore
12-13-2023, 09:15 PM
My level 1 is moneylender I have spent 10b+ gold on my level 1 as it's the thing I enjoy most about the game other than building houses people have seen me run top 5 on lbs on it most people won't put into level 1 what I have as there are downside like there unused if not during events however they are fun to hang out on Most my gold has gone on awakening my gear over the years instead of buying many lb sets and hoarding and so on my lvl 1 is my gold burn in the game if they added new lvl 1 items to game they would just make a new revenue to make money from us willing players to pay I just can't wait for the day for locks what contain lvl 1 belts and artifacts XD those locks will be opened in the thousands if not 10s of thousands XD everyone is welcome to join my lvl 1-3 guild or there are many other guilds looking forward to meeting you all. :)

Stephencobear
12-14-2023, 10:54 PM
Make sure everyone gets added to the dis server.

I am Pinkpineapple in the guild... STS changed my original IGN lol.

L1 PROS!!!

omg pinkpineapple sounds even more nsfw than the other name X’D

Candylicks
12-15-2023, 02:06 PM
omg pinkpineapple sounds even more nsfw than the other name X’D

Nooooo!!!!!

My hardcores are mostly all ‘pink’ names. It’s just a cute little name because pineapples are so juicy and delicious.

And pink so ppl know it’s me. :)

Lol.

Apocalyptis
12-15-2023, 02:21 PM
Nooooo!!!!!

My hardcores are mostly all ‘pink’ names. It’s just a cute little name because pineapples are so juicy and delicious.

And pink so ppl know it’s me. :)

Lol.

Ahahahaha sure.. your previous ign wasnt this innocent though XD