PDA

View Full Version : Improve jewels farming

dmqp
11-27-2023, 05:20 AM
Hey,

in past few weeks i am farming jewels, it is fun, something different from gold farming, can be done on more maps, but is nowhere near as good as gold farming. In short, why farm jewels for 1 week to craft flawless rarity jewel, when i can run Hedourah portal for 1 day and buy 1 or more flawless rarity jewels? Other reason to consider improvements in jewels farming could be, that jewels elixirs were introduced, when we had Precise jewel as highest rarity of jewel. Now we have flawless and corrupted, while elixir still drops cracked - standard rarity. Last reason that i can think of is price of jewels, I think jewels should not cost more than latest arcane gear, they're just bonus to improve stats and performance, but for price of 2-3 corrupted jewels you can build strong set to run maps.

I would welcome something from these:
- allow players that use jewels elixirs loot up to fortified rarity of jewel (one rarity lvl above standard)
- add platinum elixirs during jewels elixirs sale (10-15 plat for 30min), that allow players to loot up to excellent jewel rarity when jewel elixirs are active
- create jewel farming event, simple map, where players need to use jewels elixirs, but every mob from map drops jewel,+ boss can drop higher rarity jewel (maybe standard - superb)

Other players might have other good ideas, i am looking forward to hear them

Ty

asommers
11-28-2023, 12:38 AM
Added this thread to the list of other jewel-related threads I've saved for reference.

-ALS