PDA

View Full Version : Locked Crate Guaranteed

Rikochhan
11-27-2023, 09:50 AM
Can you please remove kraken ring / Pendant / Helm on those crates? As it doesnt encourage everyone to get guaranteed specifically when you get an krak ring / pend on your guaranteed.

It will also make players open more crates to open locked as well.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

asommers
11-28-2023, 12:40 AM
Which crate specifically?

-ALS

Rikochhan
11-28-2023, 12:43 AM
Which crate specifically?

-ALSIts on every event store locks. I cant specifically remember there was event before that the guaranteed has only weapons, helm, armor and bracelet that was much better than todays guaranteed.

Kinda frustrating to spend 3k+ plats to only get kraken ring from guaranteed to be honest.

Ps : Class specific locks.

iheartu
11-28-2023, 01:07 AM
nowadays, the only arcane loot is the guaranteed. All loots before reaching the goal are just legendary crap. If that is the case, it would be better for us to select what arcane we would choose as guaranteed since spending 3k plat is no joke.

asommers
11-28-2023, 01:13 AM
I appreciate the feedback, we'll discuss this internally!

-ALS

Rikochhan
11-28-2023, 01:18 AM
nowadays, the only arcane loot is the guaranteed. All loots before reaching the goal are just legendary crap. If that is the case, it would be better for us to select what arcane we would choose as guaranteed since spending 3k plat is no joke.That was a good one also but still, its not bad to loot a weapon, brace or armor since its a guaranteed for specifically spending alot of plats, and in cases that you've mention, well same as me to not get any kraken gears aside from guaranteed loot ( Ring ) which was frustrating.

trueido
11-28-2023, 02:42 PM
YES
As someone who bought plat, there is nothing more depressing, than having a bad luck after paying 200$ for Platinum, just to end up getting a 5M worth of a Ring / Amulet.

Just remove Kraken Ring / Amulet / Helm from *GUARANTEE* drops, not from general loot.

KEEP
Weapon / Armor / Belt / Artifact / Bracelet