PDA

View Full Version : robes question

Phantasm0162
10-18-2012, 11:10 PM
I thought bosses drop diff color robes,has anybody seen a robe drop? Ive seen shield wrath helm and legs but i havent seen any diff color robes yet so are robes hard to get? Or did sts not implement them yet?

Cero
10-19-2012, 04:16 AM
Yea. Ive done mant boaa runs too. No drop so far. I tjink sts needs to check on this

BodMaster
10-19-2012, 07:46 AM
Or it's planned atm :p

Phantasm0162
10-19-2012, 09:19 AM
I hope so cause i was farmin all lvl 30+ boses and still no robes there hasnt even been on in auction yet either so im guessing there not here yet :/

BodMaster
10-19-2012, 09:27 AM
I hope so cause i was farmin all lvl 30+ boses and still no robes there hasnt even been on in auction yet either so im guessing there not here yet :/

Same, one would of showed up by now. Sometimes they just do it to add longevity to an event/expansion (:

Next few days should start dropping.

octavos
10-19-2012, 09:27 AM
I have yet to see one body with new robes XD (all i see are brown ones) i want them to drop like candy, and Wraith stuff on DOTD. I GOT cash STS...ill buy flat out :D

Hey guys,

Just a note that the Dev Team is looking into the frequency at which the drops are happening for Holo-ween. Might be a bit low, especially given that the event ends Nov 8th.

Phantasm0162
10-19-2012, 10:55 AM
I have yet to see one body with new robes XD (all i see are brown ones) i want them to drop like candy, and Wraith stuff on DOTD. I GOT cash STS...ill buy flat out :D

Hey guys,

Just a note that the Dev Team is looking into the frequency at which the drops are happening for Holo-ween. Might be a bit low, especially given that the event ends Nov 8th.

Damn i had a freakin wrath skull helm and sold it lol think it was a bad idea? Awww crap.........anywho i hope on halloween day we get and exlusive deal of the day like wat they did for the yellow mech,maybe a spidershoulder vanity or maybe sum new type of helm or shoulder vanities if its a spider or a ghost emblem id gladly buy 3 easily

octavos
10-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Damn i had a freakin wrath skull helm and sold it lol think it was a bad idea? Awww crap.........anywho i hope on halloween day we get and exlusive deal of the day like wat they did for the yellow mech,maybe a spidershoulder vanity or maybe sum new type of helm or shoulder vanities if its a spider or a ghost emblem id gladly buy 3 easily

yea, I have money, not time to farm. but yea if ppl want free they can farm..i wuv instant gratification XD

Phantasm0162
10-19-2012, 02:13 PM

yea, I have money, not time to farm. but yea if ppl want free they can farm..i wuv instant gratification XD

Yesh instant is always a plus :)