PDA

View Full Version : Its UnFair For the one new to lv caps

DXDARKXSOULXD
10-18-2012, 11:33 PM
What does The Lv71 people get for the cap raised NOTHING!!!! i spend many plat to be ready for items ill get but nothing and also i just created this account and didnt had a chance to get lv66 cap and now we need the armor for it to get the ring? This made me upset all we get is monarch. but the lv66 cap get the angel set!!!!!!!!

TEOKILLO
10-18-2012, 11:35 PM
U know whats not fair, having the cop and mf armor and monarch instead of having soh, monarch, and mf armor, and only getting a 2 pcs bonus

Edit: STS ROCKS

Patricks
10-18-2012, 11:57 PM
What does The Lv71 people get for the cap raised NOTHING!!!! i spend many plat to be ready for items ill get but nothing and also i just created this account and didnt had a chance to get lv66 cap and now we need the armor for it to get the ring? This made me upset all we get is monarch. but the lv66 cap get the angel set!!!!!!!!

What items did they promise you that you didnt get? You got everything they said they would give.

You didnt just get monarch. You also got elite dragon pet pack. Also access to elite weapons, dungeons, and human faces.

You got way more with monarch than people did with the crown of persistence, which was literally just the crown and nothing else.

Jcyee
10-19-2012, 12:23 AM
yep. everything patrick said. and dont worry. if you get to 76 cap, you can get the 2 vanity ring... i think lol. so calm down. you need 3 elite vanities to get the other ring. and tbh the difference between the 2 and 3 isnt that great but there is a difference lol

Lowlyspy
10-19-2012, 12:31 AM

So the ability to farm, not one, but 2 sets of elite items (which are no longer dropping or getting given from quests) and 3 sets of black dragon gear (also not dropping anymore), and get 10's of thousands of platinum worth of free dragon pets qualifies as nothing?

I can say that without a doubt, you sir, are greedy.

DXDARKXSOULXD
10-19-2012, 12:42 AM
hump

KingFu
10-19-2012, 01:06 AM
hump

Purpose of bumping this thread? It's just another whining thread, and people have already explained why it isn't "unfair".

Seminole
10-19-2012, 01:15 AM
Purpose of bumping this thread? It's just another whining thread, and people have already explained why it isn't "unfair".

Whats your purpose of bumping this thread?

dudetus
10-19-2012, 06:22 AM
This is what happens when a child has too much time and age is monitored by how u set ur own age.

CrimsonTider
10-19-2012, 06:28 AM
Whats your purpose of bumping this thread?

What's your purpose in continuing to troll particular individuals in the community?

Waug
10-19-2012, 06:52 AM
This made me upset all we get is monarch. but the lv66 cap get the angel set!!!!!!!!

Angel was never a promise, like hit a level cap and get a set. They thought they should do something for their loyal customers who spent a lot plats or play long time and hit a cap (at that time) the thing is that you should not be upset, 1)as far as item stats are concer anything same level good set can replace angel.
2) get to l76, get the vanity shield and you get a ring.

Elyseon
10-19-2012, 07:04 AM
hump

actually he humped it

and on topic, new players will obviously be at a disadvantage, half the fun is learning tips and tricks, what do you want to change about it? all playersy start at the cap?
the purpose is to work your way to being legendary,

yes theres a certain amount of equality that should exist, but honestly time goes on, they dont cap they dont get the items, they can make it eventually if they really want it this bad
furthermore a new player will only need to level to 75 then get 100k more xp to be 'leet', in addition to that 100l xp i had to get another 286k...

nomad187
10-19-2012, 07:07 AM

You didn't get the angel set for being 66.

Elyseon
10-19-2012, 07:15 AM
you did or also for spending $50
which idk if anyone hit 66 without spending $50 lol

Rare
10-19-2012, 07:18 AM
"I spent a lot of plat for free items I would get"

Uhm...

DXDARKXSOULXD
10-19-2012, 06:16 PM
sorry hump supposed to mean humm

DXDARKXSOULXD
10-19-2012, 06:16 PM
like thinking

LwMark
10-19-2012, 06:24 PM
you did or also for spending $50
which idk if anyone hit 66 without spending $50 lol
Yes

nomad187
10-19-2012, 06:59 PM
I stand corrected. I was thinking it was 65+ before Humania

McBain
10-19-2012, 07:01 PM
STS explicitly said the angel sets were a one-time only gift given to individuals who met certain requirements. No one was told beforehand. It was out of the blue. It was intended as a reward for longtime players. If you keep playing, it's possible they may do something similar again in the future. They're not going to give out a new special set to everyone at every cap. Did you really think that would happen?

Elyseon
10-20-2012, 01:00 AM
STS explicitly said the angel sets were a one-time only gift given to individuals who met certain requirements. No one was told beforehand.
Just like the free level 65 characters
The point was to give a thank you gift not a bribe

Piosidon
10-20-2012, 01:07 AM
Tough luck man

Seminole
11-02-2012, 10:39 PM
What's your purpose in continuing to troll particular individuals in the community?

Quite frankly "mr forum police" i happen to stick up for those being lashed out by "individuals" who think they own the internet forums. Its like walking on egg shells with some of you guardians who think you can run around with your chest high and critizize what other people do, that arent in your group of friends.

Not knowing dxdark mistakingly wrote hump, someone automatically assumed he was bumping the thread. therefore in a rage he responded to him in what i considered a distasteful manner causing himself to bump the thread as well. which in turn created the same problem in which he critized his victim for. therefore i replied with my response. Crim i know you feel the need to be mr forum police and make the internet world a better place with your minions but you should try Going outside once in a while. you will get much more respect being an actual cop than a fantasy internet world forum police.

As a tip crim, you should look at the totality of the circumstances rather then just lash out on somebody. Commen sense and respect go a long way. hope that helps you in life and good luck with your internet career.

25thninja
11-02-2012, 10:43 PM
U gotta have either
Crown of persistence
Nuri shield, i dont know wut its called
Mt fang armor
Monarch helm
New lvl cap helm

You must jave 2-3 of these to get a ring, the angel set was kindof like promotional

Isotope
11-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Life is never fair. Take it or leave it

Pyramuson
11-03-2012, 11:27 AM
STS explicitly said the angel sets were a one-time only gift given to individuals who met certain requirements. No one was told beforehand. It was out of the blue. It was intended as a reward for longtime players. If you keep playing, it's possible they may do something similar again in the future. They're not going to give out a new special set to everyone at every cap. Did you really think that would happen?

This is the very reason I re-activate my PL account been a member since early 2011 but stopped mid-year to my surpise I received Angel sets in 2012 so I gaved it another shot.

Yich
11-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Quite frankly "mr forum police" i happen to stick up for those being lashed out by "individuals" who think they own the internet forums. Its like walking on egg shells with some of you guardians who think you can run around with your chest high and critizize what other people do, that arent in your group of friends.

Not knowing dxdark mistakingly wrote hump, someone automatically assumed he was bumping the thread. therefore in a rage he responded to him in what i considered a distasteful manner causing himself to bump the thread as well. which in turn created the same problem in which he critized his victim for. therefore i replied with my response. Crim i know you feel the need to be mr forum police and make the internet world a better place with your minions but you should try Going outside once in a while. you will get much more respect being an actual cop than a fantasy internet world forum police.

As a tip crim, you should look at the totality of the circumstances rather then just lash out on somebody. Commen sense and respect go a long way. hope that helps you in life and good luck with your internet career.

Actually, Im not in Crims "group" at all and he doesnt accuse me of trolling. All dark did was say "hump" which sounds like an immature way to bump a thread. Even if Mystical was wrong and he meant to say humm, which is very unlikely, dark still made an unconstructive post and accomplished absolutely nothing other than +1ing his post count and bumping the thread. Mystical actually had something to say.

Bless
11-03-2012, 11:58 AM

As a tip crim, you should look at the totality of the circumstances rather then just lash out on somebody. Commen sense and respect go a long way. hope that helps you in life and good luck with your internet career. I'm not trying to butt in however your two posts are bumping the thread too as they're nothing to do with the topic...

On topic: Sts made the elite rings to solve the problem. Just grind to 76 and u get your ring.

Drizzid
11-03-2012, 12:05 PM

So you're obviously upset you've been left out of whatever group you think crims in, so you decides to go the personal attack route.

Common sense, and respect are obviously not your strong suit, since you practice neither.

I guess in the ~10 minutes it took you to write this grammatical masterpiece, it never once hit you that you're being a hypocritical wise-guy (not the word I want to use, but forums... So) contradicting your entire post before you even finished writing it.

You've probably been outside too much, maybe try reading a book kid. It can't hurt.

Mage till the end
11-03-2012, 12:05 PM
I think he gets the point -__-

Yich
11-03-2012, 12:22 PM
I think he gets the point -__-

I said somethin first. The others are just my entourage.

Drizzid
11-03-2012, 12:28 PM
I said somethin first. The others are just my entourage.

Where's a rolling eyes smiley when you need one, damn iPhone.

Seminole
11-03-2012, 04:19 PM
So you're obviously upset you've been left out of whatever group you think crims in, so you decides to go the personal attack route.

Common sense, and respect are obviously not your strong suit, since you practice neither.

I guess in the ~10 minutes it took you to write this grammatical masterpiece, it never once hit you that you're being a hypocritical wise-guy (not the word I want to use, but forums... So) contradicting your entire post before you even finished writing it.

You've probably been outside too much, maybe try reading a book kid. It can't hurt.

Hypocritical? I explained myself quite clearly. My point isnt about thread bumping genius lol. By your logic, you are being hypocritical as well since you are bumping the thread. Try reading my post before you speak.I gurantee as you sit nice and comfortable behind your screen, if you ever said the "word" you wanted to say to my face, you would be missing all your teeth by the time you were done speaking. Of course this is the internet and i dont like saying stuff i cant back up, but i bet you that you never had a piece of anything in your life and you never much less threw a punch at anyone in your life. I can almost assure you are a 150 pound scrawny little brat.

Drizzid
11-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Hypocritical? I explained myself quite clearly. My point isnt about thread bumping genius lol. By your logic, you are being hypocritical as well since you are bumping the thread. Try reading my post before you speak.I gurantee as you sit nice and comfortable behind your screen, if you ever said the "word" you wanted to say to my face, you would be missing all your teeth by the time you were done speaking. Of course this is the internet and i dont like saying stuff i cant back up, but i bet you that you never had a piece of anything in your life and you never much less threw a punch at anyone in your life. I can almost assure you are a 150 pound scrawny little brat.
I feel like you need to look up the definition for hypocrite, and while you're at it check out what a contradiction is as well.

Big tough guy eh? Take your own advice.

You're a joke, and stupid to boot. You're gonna have a rough life kid.

Yich
11-03-2012, 04:39 PM
Inb4 u know the rest.

Shellkaz
11-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Trying to get this back on track before it gets locked:

I missed the Crown of Persistence because A) I stopped playing for a couple of months and B) because I was such a newbie that I didn't even know that there WAS such a thing as a cap vanity. So, when I came back I just played my mage and didn't worry about trying to reach cap. It was only after I was half way to the Nuri cap that I realized what I had missed out on. BUT that was MY FAULT for not being better informed.

There are now cap vanities for each new cap and it's your option to earn them or not. I have players in my guild that don't want to be bothered with the grind to cap. Just make the 76 cap and you will have 2 vanities and will be able to get the first of the rings. Then when the cap is 81 you can earn your 2nd ring for having 3 vanities.

Yeah it's a disappointment that you don't have what you wanted. I know how you feel. I'll always know that I Could have had the COP IF I had just known about it. But I don't let it ruin my game experience. I have made great friends and I'm the master of a Wonderful guild. I just enjoy the game and have fun with my friends and guildies.

Roberto077
11-03-2012, 05:43 PM
ugh..... It was level 66 or spend $50 for Angel sets. If you missed it, you missed it. Be patient for the next reward.

Seminole
11-03-2012, 06:27 PM
I feel like you need to look up the definition for hypocrite, and while you're at it check out what a contradiction is as well.

Big tough guy eh? Take your own advice.

You're a joke, and stupid to boot. You're gonna have a rough life kid.

Agree to Disagree.

Anyways, anyone else notice the lack of level 76s compared to level 71s and 66s back then? I may be wrong but their seems to be alot less motivation this time around. Alot less people leveling to 76.

Delphina
11-03-2012, 06:40 PM
Thread closed.