PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Occupy Windmoore 2023! Decor Galore!!

Cinco
11-28-2023, 02:51 PM
The Jarl must be stopped! For the sake of Arlorian furniture everywhere.

The Jarl still hasn't learned his lesson and is back to try his dastardly mission one more time: steal all of the furniture the Arlorians have to their name.

Visit Imelda in Windmoore, then head through the portal by yourself or with a party to take him on. (No energy required!)

Once defeated, the Jarl has the chance to drop a badge, a number of valuable furniture pieces, along with some Mythic accessories!

Secret Slayer Set

Keep an eye out for the Secret Slayer accessories...

The Pendant, Ring, and Belt can be looted to complete a 3-piece set, or combined with a fourth Mythic Bracelet that you can loot from the Secret Slayer's Locked Crate (see below), which comes with a chance to proc "Slayer's Bloodlust" on enemy defeat, giving:

+25% Boss Damage, +15% Elite Damage, +10% Critical Hit Damage for 10 sec. (20 sec. cooldown)

Set bonuses will give you additional benefits:

3 items equipped: Adds +2.5% Health Leech, +15% Damage (stacking), +20% Lethality!

4 items equipped: Adds +5% Health Leech, +10% Haste, +20% Damage (stacking), +25% Lethality. Kill enemies in quick succession for a chance to summon the "Slayer's Wage" buff: +25% Gold, +25% Luck, +25% Focused Loot for 30 seconds (60 sec. cooldown)!

Above: Secret Slayer Ring VFX with 4/4 Secret Slayer Set

Event Loot

Secret Slayer
Jarl has gone to great lengths to hide this new accessory set so he can keep all the bonuses for himself! Here is what we know:

Smash the Jarl's carts, boxes and barrels along his escape route for a chance to uncover the Secret Slayer Amulet. The Jarl doesn't think any Arlorian Legend will bother with these items and he feels secure that his new Amulet will not be discovered.

In a somewhat out-of-character move, the Jarl has entrusted the commanders of the Killing Company with the powerful Secret Slayer Ring. Rumor has it the Jarl negotiated a much lower up-front price for the Killing Company's services by allowing them to keep this bauble as collateral.

The Jarl himself is said to be carrying the Secret Slayer Belt. Apparently he likes the slimming effect it has on his ponderous belly.

Note: the Hunters' elixir increases your chance to loot the Belt, Ring and Amulet but is not required.

Furniture, Vanity and Gear

From treasure chests, carts, boxes and various destructible objects:
Putrid Poison Armor

From the Jarl's treasure chests:
Profiteer's Artifact of Extortion
Profiteer's Jeweled Power Amulet
Putrid Poison Armor

From the Jarl and Killing Company captains:
Putrid Poison Helm
The Lord of Windmoore - B.Ross
1 House Slot Kit (Max 700)
1,000 to 70,000 Gold
2 House Slots Kit (Max 700)
5 Furnishing Inventory Slots Kit
Amethyst Gemstone
Amphora
Black Femur Bone
Breakfast Table
Bulb Lamp
Burlap Sacks
Candle
Card Table
Chronicle
Cobalt Pillow
Coral Jar
Cottage Books
Cottage Bowl
Cottage Candle
Cottage Candle Sconce
Cottage House Deed
Cottage Plate
Creme Pillow
Emerald Pillow
Empty Mug
End Table
Firewood Pile
Floor Mirror
Food-o-matic
Fountain
Gold Arcanite Corner
Gold Arcanite Divider
Gold Arcanite Panel
Gold Arcanite Wall
Gold Plated Femur Bone
Jarl Gruwald Wanted Poster
Jarl's Golden Gilded Chest
Jarl's Mythic Tapestry
Jarl's Silver Gilded Chest
Jellyfish Lamp
Large Gold Pile
Little Flower Box
Lodge Candle
Lodge House Deed
Lodge Plate
Magnificent Merchant's Chair
Magnificent Merchant's Lamp
Magnificent Merchant's Plant
Magnificent Merchant's Side Table
Magnificent Merchant's Sofa.
Magnificent Merchant's Stash Safe
Magnificent Merchant's Table.
Mansion House Deed
Massive Gold Pile
Medium Gold Pile
Medium Wall Divider
Merchant Cart
Open Plan House Deed
Painting: Clouds
Painting: Still Life
Petite Pillow
Pillar
Royal Pool
Ruby Gemstone
Sapphire Gemstone
Silver Plated Femur Bone
Small Gold Pile
Small Window
Starter House Deed
Stone Block Large
Stone Block Medium
Stone Block Small
Stone Wedge Medium
Stone Wedge Small
Sunrise Bouquet
Tavern Barrel
Tavern House Deed
Tavern Keg
Tawny Pillow
Underwater Plants
Wood Block Large
Wood Block Medium
Wood Block Small
Wood Wedge Medium
Wood Wedge Small
Zodian Crate
Zodias Chronicle

New Housing, Environment, and Furnishings

If you consume an Occupy Windmoore Hunter's Elixir before you head out through the portal, you also have the chance to loot some extra special goodies.

Use these elixirs to earn a chance to loot the new Open Floorplan house. A special new concept that offers a wide open floorspace, free of walls, so that you can let your imagination run wild with how to build the home up around you. It also comes with 150 furnishing slots by default for extra creative freedom. 261920

and a Cosmos environment, representing the boundless possibilities of your home design ambitions! It also comes with a +1.5% Crit Damage buff for your character.

plus additional House Slots.

You'll also get a chance at a variety of new Building Block furniture pieces. These versatile furnishings come in a 5 different materials: Stone, Iron, Arcanite, and Wood, and can be combined in millions of new ways to design the house of your dreams.

Occupy Windmoore Hunter's Elixirs can be purchased from the store or obtained from quests in Gruwald's Mansion (talk to Imelda to get there).

Locked Secret Slayer's Crate

The locked crate for this event contains a number of valuable items, including the new Mythic Bracelet above, as well ask:

- Arcane Kraken Battle Gear
- Mythic Star Beast Gear
- Up to 70,000 Gold
- 30min -8 Hour Speedups
- Elixirs, Anks, Respecs, and more...

Plus... a new badge and guraranteed level 81 Arcane item if you open a certain number of crates.

Furniture Store

An array of awesome furniture will be available in the Furniture Store during the Occupy Windmoore event this year. Check it out!

Above: the Putrid Poison vanity set.

The Occupy Windmoore event will run for 2 weeks, from 11/30 @ 1:30pm CT - 12/14 @ 1:30pm CT. Have fun, Legends! And, good luck.

Scll
11-29-2023, 03:43 PM
1st
11 monkeys

hyperhexxa
11-29-2023, 03:44 PM
2nd

Xauce

Sent from my CPH2059 using Tapatalk

recilencia123
11-29-2023, 03:46 PM
first

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

lhyngarcia
11-29-2023, 03:49 PM
Nice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ihavethisname
11-29-2023, 03:49 PM
Firsttttttttt

Gromkz
11-29-2023, 03:50 PM
Amazing, can not wait for this even to start! well done sts! one question do we have Vendor in this event?

seasonedchicked
11-29-2023, 03:57 PM
1st

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

Neutrone
11-29-2023, 04:02 PM
I actually wanted something like the cosmos environment so thanks for that. Looking forward to seeing what you've put in furniture store.

Question: Does Jarl elix last 10mins like last year or 1hr?

Neutrone
11-29-2023, 04:05 PM
I actually wanted something like the cosmos environment so thanks for that. Looking forward to seeing what you've put in furniture store.

Question: Does Jarl elix last 10mins like last year or 1hr?And will we be getting an increase in house slots?

YerikFF
11-29-2023, 04:15 PM
Thanks looks amazing :)
Cant wait

AgentStonoga
11-29-2023, 04:15 PM
As a mage, I'm kinda disappointed with these mythic items, none of these items have critical chance which is needed for mage and warrior to get more dmg. I would have to use heroic garlic as hb to even use these items. I'd rather use heroic ghostly hb and use arcanes/mythics with crit chance, set bonus isn't better than 25% crit dmg from ghostly hb.
@Cinco @asommers

nathan2693
11-29-2023, 04:21 PM
Is there going to be an aura version sale of that new ring? Would be cool if it's a yes cuz wearing profiteers ring + aura version and killing company ring + aura version looks cool.. Still same thing might happen.. It might not sell out very well just like these 2 but still it's better to add one alongside the new aura that you're currently working on atm (if there ever will be a new one and I hope that there will be a new one for this weekend)

Vrazicak
11-29-2023, 04:23 PM
Nice to see that 3 parts of slayer set are lootable from event, I just hope the drop rate is good, good event, thanks!

recilencia123
11-29-2023, 04:25 PM
As a mage, I'm kinda disappointed with these mythic items, none of these items have critical chance which is needed for mage and warrior to get more dmg. I would have to use heroic garlic as hb to even use these items. I'd rather use heroic ghostly hb and use arcanes/mythics with crit chance, set bonus isn't better than 25% crit dmg from ghostly hb.
@Cinco @asommers

maybe new weapons have a chance to proc 75%critic chance [emoji102]

Kairihearts
11-29-2023, 04:26 PM
Where's the new mythic ring that usually drops from jarl we had it previous years devs???

Kairihearts
11-29-2023, 04:28 PM
Nvm I can't read haha can you show us picture of the ring?

coffee
11-29-2023, 04:31 PM
Does the ring have its own aura if you only wear just the ring? Thanks!

Blessful
11-29-2023, 04:37 PM
Great housing concept, location looks amazing.

dexxiedex
11-29-2023, 04:43 PM
@Cinco @asommers

U can't expect mages and warriors to somehow have the same critical chance as a rogue. Mage is already OP, and rogue is meant to have high critical. If u want high crit, get some crit awakes (5% per slot!!) on ur items.

Rikochhan
11-29-2023, 04:53 PM
Is the house and location the only additional loot you can get with the elix? + Furniture?

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

coffee
11-29-2023, 04:55 PM
Lemme guess you need the occupy lixir to loot ring ? The ring has its own aura ? Tell ussss pls

AgentStonoga
11-29-2023, 05:05 PM
U can't expect mages and warriors to somehow have the same critical chance as a rogue. Mage is already OP, and rogue is meant to have high critical. If u want high crit, get some crit awakes (5% per slot!!) on ur items.

Devs were planning to make all classes have high dmg (also all classes have some tankiness during procs), so in that case we need crit chance to catch rog dmg. With crit chance (i actually have it on some items now) awak we lose slot for primary stat/bd/ed awaks tho.
From the first look, the only useful item is actually a belt for ms item and maybe dmg one (but not sure). Not sure if bracelet proc is better or worse than arcane one, too lazy with making some calculations.

Darklotusss
11-29-2023, 05:16 PM
Lemme guess you need the occupy lixir to loot ring ? The ring has its own aura ? Tell ussss pls

From how I read the preview elix only gives chance at additional house layout/enviorment and new furnishing mats

The mythic item ring,amulet,belt are lootable without lix from jarl,mini,boxes/destructables and the last 4/4 item brac is behind a lock crate

But would like to know if the ring by itself gives the aura @cinco or if its only 4/4 that gives the aura/set visuals

coffee
11-29-2023, 05:18 PM
From how I read the preview elix only gives chance at additional house layout/enviorment and new furnishing mats

The mythic item ring,amulet,belt are lootable without lix from jarl,mini,boxes/destructables and the last 4/4 item brac is behind a lock crate

But would like to know if the ring by itself gives the aura @cinco or if its only 4/4 that gives the aura/set visuals

AHH you know how painful that ring is going to be too loot like recipe impossible the previous years were way better too loot ring

Darklotusss
11-29-2023, 05:19 PM
AHH you know how painful that ring is going to be too loot like recipe impossible the previous years were way better too loot ring

I have a feeling it wont be that hard to loot but we shall see

coffee
11-29-2023, 05:20 PM
I have a feeling it wont be that hard to loot but we shall see

Meh it's not gonna beat previous years remember you loot ring could sell for 30m easy now that don't look like it anyway let's see

VulcaineAL
11-29-2023, 05:22 PM
Dope event. Hopefully we are blessed with loot drops. Thx devs

Immortal_Blood
11-29-2023, 05:31 PM
new location and building blocks are cool..........

no inventory slot in jarl loot - sad :D

Immortal_Blood
11-29-2023, 05:35 PM
also i like the format of this post - showing what loot is from where is awesome thanks

Rikochhan
11-29-2023, 05:39 PM
Add new pet / other things that we can loot through new elix. New house + location aint that bad but more loot will encourage more players to purchase the elix.

Uttog Mamaw
11-29-2023, 05:52 PM
nice

coffee
11-29-2023, 05:53 PM
I wonder how rare that ring is gonna be still need answer from devs pls ring has aura?

nathan2693
11-29-2023, 05:56 PM
the backstabber badge looks good but you have to add something else in crates that will encourage them to open the crates even more? what about make a matching wisp for it? maybe something like knives that are coming from above that spins and will hit the ground

Rikochhan
11-29-2023, 06:19 PM
I think event crates are already outdated since new weapons came out, only legendary dags, staff, sword etc are only in locks but it doesnt have orbs, chakram etc.

Can you please add them as well.

Rauigriu
11-29-2023, 06:48 PM
Well done sts. Overall the event with mythics, and especially the new customizable house, all look great. With a nod to a post above regarding the locked crates, while the incentive is there to complete the mythic set, could you please add the new open floor plan house deed. This would definitely incentivize people to open more. I’d also like to ask that you add a skull wisp to go with the aura. I personally like the skulls from the rings in this event and am glad that you are keeping them in the aura for this Occupy Windmoore/Jarl event as well. That said, I’d love to see a translucent (I’m thinking hollow/no fill) skull circling around in the air which would be a killer finish to the aura. Thanks.

snakeeyes
11-29-2023, 06:51 PM
It is great to have this kind of event thank you so much STS,😍😍🥰😍🥰

VoidHighlord
11-29-2023, 06:52 PM
Great job, love what i see!

|Ares|
11-29-2023, 07:05 PM
Possibly for Jarl event drops maybe; Currently 30% damage elixirs peak at higher price than some of fish oil elixirs.
Any chance to throw them as loot from boss or boxes/crates/mobs on the map as well?

Warriorknown
11-29-2023, 07:07 PM
From what I could see there was no increase in the max house slots? That is disappointing. Hopefully I missed it.

Kairihearts
11-29-2023, 07:15 PM
Hmm well last occupy windmore the ring was only lootable if you had lixir running that's why was so valuable now seems like it's gonna drop every other run xd

Rxri_
11-29-2023, 07:37 PM
Is the event hc friendly

Megatr0n
11-29-2023, 08:48 PM
no marble furniture?

Hitdiff
11-29-2023, 09:01 PM
+1

Inawaz
11-29-2023, 09:38 PM
All furnitures repeated like previous jarl events [emoji20]

Warriorknown
11-29-2023, 10:00 PM
It is disappointing that the max house slots will not increase with Occupy Windmoore. When can we expect the max slots to increase if not for this event? It would be awesome if you can increase them this time around!

asommers
11-29-2023, 10:11 PM
Amazing, can not wait for this even to start! well done sts! one question do we have Vendor in this event?

There are no tokens and no event vendor.

Does Jarl elix last 10mins like last year or 1hr?

1hr.

And will we be getting an increase in house slots?

House/guild furnishing slots will be increased by 100 (up to 700).

Is there going to be an aura version sale of that new ring?

No current plans for store vanities this event.

-ALS

Kairihearts
11-29-2023, 10:24 PM
There are no tokens and no event vendor.

1hr.

-ALS

Can you answer us about the ring please? Does it have its own aura like for instance I don't have to wear the full set

Krish Sasukae
11-29-2023, 10:29 PM
Guys what is 25% Focused Loot means ?

nathan2693
11-29-2023, 10:34 PM

-ALS

Wow I'm not expecting this but thank you for replying. Still the amount of new items that we can get from this event is very few. There might be lots of lootable items to get from this event but most of it are recycled so it's considered as a few.

Also try to reflect on what happened to harvest event, few new items to loot, lots of farmers, the prices of wisps and badges have become very cheap especially the wisps. Consider making a limited time vanities to sell in this upcoming event.

make an aura version of this new mythic ring that we'll be seeing in game. Also make a wisp or an aura that matches the backstabber badge please. You can use those knives that are coming from above that spins and touches the ground as an effect to an aura if you consider making one because 2 weeks is a long event.

Or maybe make the other thing that I suggested on other threads before. Something related to exploding bomb wisp and aura

Thank you~~~~~~

Neutrone
11-29-2023, 11:05 PM

-ALS

Woohoo ty! You mean up to 800 though right? Since current limit is already 700

Kaizen
11-29-2023, 11:06 PM
Sweet looking effects from 4/4 set, aura quality

+=={:::::::::::::::::> ⠀

Neutrone
11-29-2023, 11:08 PM
Woohoo ty! You mean up to 800 though right? Since current limit is already 700Oh wait nvm I just remembered its 600 and I get an additional 100 from having a tavern. Thank you so much for the increase!

profmsb
11-29-2023, 11:11 PM
finally,ty for listening to comunity n improve...ty for making it 2 week n add more loot n new house/loc...hopefully still the same or not bad gold drop as last yr..anyway ty sts

Itzmemohsin
11-30-2023, 01:00 AM
I have a few concerns about the event :

1. Those building blocks furnitures seem quite small , it would take ages to build something substantial with them and people would need a lot of them , I hope they are appropriately very common as there is literally no new furniture added this time except those . Maybe make them have adjustable height and width if possible .

2. Again the same aura for the ring with those ugly skulls , u guys asked for last minute suggestions in the previous post , but considered almost none , this is the 4rth recolor of the skulls aura , it just shows how lazy u people are , atleast switch those skulls for bombs or something else like the other person suggested .

3. Why aren’t we getting elder woods furniture instead of the zodias furniture in jarl now as the new expansion has been released .

4. Literally seems like an exact copy paste of the last years event with some minor changes , u guys said u were busy last year so u couldn’t come up with new furniture so it was also an exact copy paste , but again this year also almost same stuff .

5. The new house deed and location are nothing special , atleast in my opinion , would very much prefer the other deeds and locations over it .

I hope you take it as constructive criticism :)

nathan2693
11-30-2023, 01:39 AM

1. Those building blocks furnitures seem quite small , it would take ages to build something substantial with them and people would need a lot of them , I hope they are appropriately very common as there is literally no new furniture added this time except those . Maybe make them have adjustable height and width if possible .

2. Again the same aura for the ring with those ugly skulls , u guys asked for last minute suggestions in the previous post , but considered almost none , this is the 4rth recolor of the skulls aura , it just shows how lazy u people are , atleast switch those skulls for bombs or something else like the other person suggested .

3. Why aren’t we getting elder woods furniture instead of the zodias furniture in jarl now as the new expansion has been released .

4. Literally seems like an exact copy paste of the last years event with some minor changes , u guys said u were busy last year so u couldn’t come up with new furniture so it was also an exact copy paste , but again this year also almost same stuff .

5. The new house deed and location are nothing special , atleast in my opinion , would very much prefer the other deeds and locations over it .

+1.... i was also expecting much and had my high hopes up when the devs asked for a last minute suggestions. I thought the upcoming occupy windmoore event will have a lot of surprises for us since they left us with a question mark above our heads since they didn't post anythinguch about what to loot and what to see for this upcoming occupy windmoore event based on the previous thread.

Also, this time its a 2 weeks event, while last year it was a one week event cuz you guys said that you wanted to control the gold flow in game and to handle the inflation that's going on in the game too. if you won't be adding any limited time items for sale then, the incoming little inflation rate might get out of hand again because there's nothing much to see in this event which will make their pockets go boom again like before as they won't be tempted to spend their gold on something

I've been suggesting to see a jarl gruwald set for warrior, thunk one eye set for rogue and ghul bellybottom set for Sorcerer since last year because based on what I'm seeing in my imagination it will be a great way to wear and might add a little "fun" feeling while we're playing this event because we'll be running the brackenridge event zone as classic Brackenridge bosses

nathan2693
11-30-2023, 01:54 AM
and about the skull aura effects that we're seeing on the rings that are only lootable on occupy windmoore event. this time you guys released a blue color and if you'll check their opinions, some are already getting fed up of it but since the event will be released tomorrow, we'll accept it but i think its really time to put an end to it. Maybe next year release the green color once since some are suggesting for it and after the green one has been released its time to do a little brainstorming about the new designs that you'll put for future mythic rings that we can loot and see from this event

Neutrone
11-30-2023, 03:17 AM
I

True, would be nice to see wider versions of the blocks. At least half the size of a tavern rug (since the blocks are squares). This would save people like me sooo many house slots.

I'm guessing most of the good stuff will be in furniture store so I'm gonna wait and see.

While it does look plain theres a perk to the to the "Open Floor plan" in that unlike Tavern that gives bonus 100 slots, OFP gives 150. I just hope that its big in its dimensions (ideally maximum widths and lengths of Tavern, and maybe a bit more)

truelove
11-30-2023, 03:30 AM
Add inventory slot drop please

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

Inawaz
11-30-2023, 05:41 AM
Please add some good new furniture . U ppl asked last moment suggestion and dint implement a single thing from it -_-

Celestial6969
11-30-2023, 05:50 AM
Thanks but please add inventory slots to jarl drops like why not???

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Aqts_al
11-30-2023, 08:06 AM
Nice new event, can't wait.

Kairihearts
11-30-2023, 08:43 AM
Still no reply about the ring... does it have its own aura? Thx...

dexxiedex
11-30-2023, 08:51 AM
Guys what is 25% Focused Loot means ?

It means that when a monster or boss drops an item, and let's say you're a warrior, that item will 25% more likely be for your class, so a sword or a hammer.

Oakmaiden
11-30-2023, 09:06 AM
So much old furniture from previous campaigns. Chances of looting new stuff will be unmentionable. Nice that you listened for the blank house, too bad that floor is so....... brown. Are brown pixels free? To quote Asommers “ nice idea, I’ll put it on the list” must mean the place were they go to die. Building blocks, like there aren’t a billion walls already. People have submitted so many good ideas, yet same old tired stuff. Don’t come back about the mythic gears, this is supposed to be FURNITURE. FURNITURE. FURNITURE. NOT WALLS. Another week off.

Oakmaiden
11-30-2023, 09:10 AM
261945 I guess anything good will be behind another paywall. Backstabber title seems fitting though,

Oakmaiden
11-30-2023, 09:14 AM
All furnitures repeated like previous jarl events [emoji20]

Makes me sad too, same old crap.

Oakmaiden
11-30-2023, 09:17 AM

Agrees 100%

DarkedYT
11-30-2023, 09:17 AM
Can we just have the era where every event is not just buying 10 plat elixir waste ? More like an actual event behind a paywall than an actual event now ......

Oakmaiden
11-30-2023, 09:20 AM
Please add some good new furniture . U ppl asked last moment suggestion and dint implement a single thing from it -_-

We give great suggestions every year, .00001% are used.

Kairihearts
11-30-2023, 09:25 AM
Makes me sad too, same old crap.

Yeah it sucks looks like they ruined the ring aswell which everyone goes for still waiting for a answer to see if it has its own aura

alainalvar1988
11-30-2023, 09:47 AM
where is d magnificent safe?

ign: sagenote

Titanium
11-30-2023, 09:49 AM
Elixir lasts 1hr and it costs 10 plat or more?

Kairihearts
11-30-2023, 09:52 AM
Elixir lasts 1hr and it costs 10 plat or more?

It should be 10 plat like previous years I saw lasts 1hr so :)

Intelligents
11-30-2023, 10:11 AM
"Old" location not lootable or i miss something? (I mean volcano, mountain, forest...)

Envoyé de mon SM-A202F en utilisant Tapatalk

OdenTheJust
11-30-2023, 10:40 AM
Can we just have the era where every event is not just buying 10 plat elixir waste ? More like an actual event behind a paywall than an actual event now ......

They said all items are lootable without elixir. The elixir just increases the chances of looting.

Angelaxd
11-30-2023, 10:43 AM
Is the size of the floor of the new house the limit of the walls? I mean a perfect painting?

Kairihearts
11-30-2023, 10:45 AM
They said all items are lootable without elixir. The elixir just increases the chances of looting.

See now if the ring drops like the mythic braclet did during Halloween it's gonna be worthless lol

Vrazicak
11-30-2023, 01:44 PM
See now if the ring drops like the mythic braclet did during Halloween it's gonna be worthless lol

I think poor players also deserve a good set, this 3/3 set has potential to give them some damage/stat boost.

asommers
11-30-2023, 02:30 PM
Moving discussion to feedback thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?722870-Feedback-Occupy-Windmoore-2023)) now that the event is live.

-ALS