PDA

View Full Version : Last 2 Quests?

Energizeric
10-19-2012, 02:56 AM
So it appears I did all the quests in Blacksmoke Mountain. The last one was killing the red dragon, but it shows I only did 209/211. Normally I look on the quest screen for the hint that tells you where to go for the next quest, but it appears it is sending me back to Trader Joan in Humania for those 2 quests, so I'm wondering if perhaps those 2 quests got reset somehow and you have to do them again. Or are there two others somewhere that I can't find?

Lightningspeed
10-19-2012, 05:10 AM
I believe the last two quests are from the Fallen Prince, for the two-piece and three-piece elite vanity set respectively. Not entirely sure, but I only got two elite vanities, and am short of one quest.

Energizeric
10-19-2012, 01:30 PM
I believe the last two quests are from the Fallen Prince, for the two-piece and three-piece elite vanity set respectively. Not entirely sure, but I only got two elite vanities, and am short of one quest.

This is surely a possibility and would explain my issues. I only have the monarch helm at this point, so when I talk to the Fallen Prince, I don't get anywhere with him.

Can anyone confirm that getting each of the 2 vanity rings results in a quest completion?

Noodleleg
10-19-2012, 08:25 PM
I need 3 more quests to finish the Blacksmoke ones... I got all 2 rings so, I don't know if that's the case! I did all in towne, Emma, and balefort one!

Fusionstrike
10-19-2012, 08:46 PM
I got both kinds of rings and have all quests complete. Unfortunately I didn't pay close enough attention to quest count to say definitively that they went up with each fallen prince quest, but it sounds like it's pretty likely.

Energizeric
10-19-2012, 09:08 PM
I need 3 more quests to finish the Blacksmoke ones... I got all 2 rings so, I don't know if that's the case! I did all in towne, Emma, and balefort one!

In Lost Valley go to the end and there is a NPC there, he gives a few quests -- these are probably the ones you're missing.

Otahaibab
10-19-2012, 09:10 PM
yes the 2 fallen prince quests actually count towards the completed quests because i finished 1/2 of em (i have 2 elite vanities looking to get my third :)