PDA

View Full Version : Question about awakening equips

Straatman
11-29-2023, 04:29 AM
Hi all,

It’s my first time trying to awake something and I have a few questions.

1) why do I see only poor possibilities when I click on “view possible enhancements”? (E.g, 2% int max in the list whereas I commonly see 3%, 4% int enhancement in equips) what do I do to make the better enhancements appear? Should I just keep awakening and then they will eventually show up?
2) what is the benefit of using elite awakes instead of regular ones? Will elite awakes help make the better enhancements appear faster?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Champist
11-29-2023, 04:36 AM
Better awakens appear with elite awakening gems during the awakening event

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Cliva
11-29-2023, 04:37 AM
Hi all,

It’s my first time trying to awake something and I have a few questions.

1) why do I see only poor possibilities when I click on “view possible enhancements”? (E.g, 2% int max in the list whereas I commonly see 3%, 4% int enhancement in equips) what do I do to make the better enhancements appear? Should I just keep awakening and then they will eventually show up?
2) what is the benefit of using elite awakes instead of regular ones? Will elite awakes help make the better enhancements appear faster?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

1. These special awakes or better enhancements only appear during the Awakening Extravaganza event and only during the duration that you are able to get these special awakes using elite awakes.

2. Using elite awakes gives a better chance of getting better enchantment on the loot table compared to blue ones but it is not recommended to be used without the awake event.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Straatman
11-29-2023, 10:52 AM
That’s very helpful! Thank you!

Forgot to ask the third question: how do I make the other awakening slots show up? If I keep awakening with blue gems will them eventually show up?

Thanks

imfeared
11-29-2023, 10:56 AM
That’s very helpful! Thank you!

Forgot to ask the third question: how do I make the other awakening slots show up? If I keep awakening with blue gems will them eventually show up?

Thanks

Yes just keep using awake gems and the slots will open

swoutttt
11-29-2023, 12:30 PM
Do keep in mind this is all luck based. Elite gems have a higher chance to open slots then normal blue awake gems. It can cost for example 10 elite gems to unlock all slots, but can also cost 50+ or 100+ gems.

Thewolfbull
11-30-2023, 11:23 AM
Save all elite awakes for awakening event it's not worth wasting any of them outside of that event. There is untradable blue gems for just 10k each during the event too so it's best to stock up and just use blue to unlock awake slots.

Awakening event: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?714119-The-Item-Awakenings-Event-Returns-A-New-LETHALITY-Statistic-plus-2x-Fathoms!

Straatman
11-30-2023, 01:16 PM
Thanks a lot! I see the event happened recently. So should take a while to come back.