PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at 210/211 quests - Bug ?

Sciazaratek
10-19-2012, 07:32 AM
Just finished (prolly) last quest in BSM - kill the Red Dragon.
Now im stuck at 210 quests , probally not alone.
Also with abandon all current quest - nothing (brings me to Lost Villas map)

If anyone completed all 211 quests please let me know , thanks in advance

Traebeles99
10-19-2012, 07:35 AM
Is it a daily quest?

ArtofWar
10-19-2012, 07:47 AM
u've done the daily blessing quest in forest haven?

ArtofWar
10-19-2012, 08:10 AM
Yes yes , had 194/194 before expansion . Only one in BSM left (19/20)

maybe you need to be lvl75 to do that quest

Techno Email
10-19-2012, 08:55 AM
Yes yes , had 194/194 before expansion . Only one in BSM left (19/20)

There are two different quests for folks who have elite vanities. I'm thinking that you did one of them, but both of those quests are part of that count. I'll look into this and see if I have a way of removing those quests from the quest count.

How many elite vanity items do you own?

Otahaibab
10-19-2012, 10:18 AM
Ooo yesyes i understand when i equiped 2 elite vanities it said talk to the prince asap and then made it a quest
So when u get 3 and can get the SECOND ring then maybe u get the ring.
Who knows haha

Chant
10-19-2012, 01:00 PM
There are two different quests for folks who have elite vanities. I'm thinking that you did one of them, but both of those quests are part of that count. I'll look into this and see if I have a way of removing those quests from the quest count.

My quest count is 210/211!!! I can't complete the quest tally for the reason that I wasn't granted the vanity for the 2 piece elite vanitiy ring. I was wearing 3 piece of vanities when the new expansion came out. The fallen prince only award me the 3 piece vanity ring. My last quest hint keeps telling me to talk to the fallen prince but the prince is stingy and will not award me the 2 piece vanity ring reward. Please fix this as soon as possible. I have OCD with missing quest. :p

In opinion, since not all players care or are willing to reach the maximum caps, vanities rings should not be counted in the quest tally.

Thanks in advance!

Techno Email
10-19-2012, 01:39 PM
Ahh understood,
Well i got the Mount Fang Armor and the Monarch Helmet of Humanity (1st Ring), yet.

So i guess i will have to reach 76 for the awesome vanity shield and I'm done , correct ?

That should get you that last quest, yes.

Energizeric
10-19-2012, 01:54 PM

Yeah, perhaps you should remove them. Otherwise some players like myself have no way to finish all the quests until the next cap. I've only got the monarch helm, so soon I will have the new shield and be able to do #210, but #211 I would have to wait for the next cap for.

Treenire
10-19-2012, 02:33 PM
Did u do th quest leading from balefort ro blacksmoke?