PDA

View Full Version : Orange ghost

moonway03
10-19-2012, 08:13 AM
As stated in the news its says "ghosts now frequently appears" but i dont see much ghost...maybe this is bug?

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

dreenise
10-19-2012, 08:23 AM
The ghost rate has been increased and there are plenty of orange ones out there to. Just have to keep searching. Are you breaking everything in the map because that's where they spawn from?

Bastilia
10-19-2012, 08:26 AM
i met 2 ghosts and didn't get any drops fix it!

dreenise
10-19-2012, 11:01 AM
What you didn't get any drops at all? not even white or green items?

Aeroflame
10-19-2012, 11:18 AM
only yellow drops give you a CHANCE event-themed goods, white ghosts drop what they normally drop, the white ghosts appear more frequently, but that doesnt mean you'll see one every mission.

octavos
10-19-2012, 11:21 AM
Pisst...

Ghosts spawn twice as frequently, and when they do there is roughly a 1 in 5 chance it will be an orange ghost. Happy hunting :vsmile:

I am back, but helping out on AL now that the halloween content is out in DL!

and

This will vary as levels get higher, as more loot is added to the tables. All of the droppable vanity loot will come from the orange ghosts, but in different level brackets. The cooler loot is on the higher end of the level spectrum, but they're on par with the Night of 1,000,000 Corpses drop rates off of the special boss.

Since ghosts can spawn everywhere but major boss fights (Harg'kyth, Kriegberg) off of breaking objects most of the restrictiveness is in finding an orange ghost, and less on the loot itself overall.

Hope that helps! The event will be going on for a couple weeks at least so you should have plenty of time to acquire and find the good stuff yourself or through other players :vsmile:

Bastilia
10-20-2012, 09:41 AM
but it didn't help i gave up no present for me on Halloween

Cahaun
10-20-2012, 10:23 AM
but it didn't help i gave up no present for me on Halloween
Giving up doesn't help yourself. Keep trying and you'll get one.

csb
10-22-2012, 12:14 PM
When this event started, I did about 10 runs, and saw an orange ghost on almost every run. I didn't have a chance to spend a lot of time on it until this weekend. I spent about 8 hours this weekend playing DL. I did all the high levels multiple times, and many low levels. I never saw a single orange ghost.

Where have all the orange ghosts gone?

It was great at the beginning. If it was reduced and is now rare to get an orange ghost, then i give up. I got a harvest gem for 3K from the cs, and I won't get a pet. No big deal, just move along i guess.

octavos
10-22-2012, 12:17 PM
When this event started, I did about 10 runs, and saw an orange ghost on almost every run. I didn't have a chance to spend a lot of time on it until this weekend. I spent about 8 hours this weekend playing DL. I did all the high levels multiple times, and many low levels. I never saw a single orange ghost.

Where have all the orange ghosts gone?

It was great at the beginning. If it was reduced and is now rare to get an orange ghost, then i give up. I got a harvest gem for 3K from the cs, and I won't get a pet. No big deal, just move along i guess.

I know how you feel, i have yet to start really farming in DL for a ghost. "sorry the pet is drawn to me XD" but seeing the prices in AH in DL...yea, I might not get one lol. i have seen these ghosts, but they are rare indeed. The prices IN AH confirm that.

if devs sold these ghosts in AH, maybe this is a way to get money out of DL (700,000 is a great price and fair). or hell just place them in DOTD. for one day. that should help out the non-farmers.

csb
10-23-2012, 12:37 PM
Just before going to bed, I figured, "why not do just a few runs". I didn't play all day, and did 5 runs before bed. I got a purple wisp pet and a pink in 5 runs. So, I thought "wow, the loot is finally dropping." I played 5 more hours and got nothing. Not much sleep... now i'm tired. This game can be annoying sometimes.

Snakespeare
10-23-2012, 12:41 PM
Fact remains, I've encountered about 20 orange ghosts and have had absolutely zero event-based drops. So it's rare, and probably very rare. It's a time sink. 1hr/day players can not expect success.

octavos
10-23-2012, 12:51 PM
Fact remains, I've encountered about 20 orange ghosts and have had absolutely zero event-based drops. So it's rare, and probably very rare. It's a time sink. 1hr/day players can not expect success.

well, I know ill get flamed for this comment, but i think event items should be like SL drops. after events stuff can sell because ppl retire and move on. but i understand the otherside to this..ppl want to make money on drops I know if i got tons of drops...ill be banking it lol.

Question is who is benefiting more?!?! and who is the majority of players?

The merchants who want to make money
or
the casual players that want to get items and never sell (I fall under this)
or
hardcore who are a bit merchant and casual.

SL is easy to farm, but the time makes a difference in DL. I will start farming DL for these items maybe tomorrow, but we still have time right?!?! PL will have an event too if your going to farm there also, and if you play all the games and farm all the games....yea hope you free your schedule.

P.s. I might dish out some dinero if I lose my patience XD