PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Occupy Windmoore 2023

asommers
11-30-2023, 12:53 PM
Let us know what you think!

Preview thread for this event is here (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?722648)).

-ALS

Rikochhan
11-30-2023, 02:32 PM
No class specific locks in store. Can you please look into this?

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

asommers
11-30-2023, 02:38 PM
No class specific locks in store. Can you please look into this?

We just have one crate this event.

-ALS

Neutrone
11-30-2023, 02:43 PM
I appreciate the adding of massive blocks, thanks for that.

Thanks for bringing back the lounges as well.

I have a complaint tho:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231130/97856bc57f132c3c4539ad9bc0d841f8.jpg

Why were these brought back? Especially for tokens (these costed more than 100 plat each)? They had a specific event they belonged to and I was under the assumption that they were exclusive furniture.

Rikochhan
11-30-2023, 02:44 PM

-ALSClass specific is all we've been waitin for tbh.

Strrrrr
11-30-2023, 03:09 PM
Gold drops are insanely high

nathan2693
11-30-2023, 03:59 PM

-ALS

thats weird. one crate and no plans on releasing limited time items for sale? seriously whats going on.

also thanks, this event is such a great way to gather more cottage plates end tables, mugs and other common furnitures that we can even loot around arlor even when there's no ongoing event

Vrazicak
11-30-2023, 04:06 PM
Seems like secret slayer amulets don't drop, look into it? Thanks.

Rikochhan
11-30-2023, 04:06 PM
Add specific locks please thanks!

Neutrone
11-30-2023, 04:46 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231130/70925dbf949216432decac7c5333231f.jpg

Speaking from the perspective of a former 3D environment artist. This would get me kicked off my team. Fired even.

- Doesn't stretch all the way up. At least have it stop at an area where its not visible.

- You could have had it rotate on the Y axis. Why you would have it rotate in a manner thats going to make it cut the milky way in half like this is beyond me:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231130/1122a8aef714f377bc5427f979568260.jpg

- Painting the background and going for a slightly stylized look would have been better than slapping a creative commons png texture from google.

This honestly triggered me way more than the lack of new furniture. If its a complete beginner Artist (and I mean they just started learning a month ago) then I can understand, but I refuse to believe the person that made this is the same person that gave us the volcano, underwater, and Golden field locations.

I genuinely could have done this for you FOR FREE.

Positive feedback:

- Only thing I'm happy about is the increase in house slots.

Marosok
11-30-2023, 05:23 PM
+
i like new map better than previous
Bulch mini boss, that can drop jewel/ elixir
new house location (more stuff from space, please)
gold drop
mythic pieces
furniture for campaign tokens in houses

-
duration of event

Rikochhan
11-30-2023, 05:25 PM
No new weapons on locks still? Chakram, orbs.

Immortal_Blood
11-30-2023, 08:42 PM
haven't logged in to see the new event for myself yet but I'm looking forward to playing [a little bit]

will send more feedback later peace

Susanne
11-30-2023, 08:47 PM

Speaking from the perspective of a former 3D environment artist. This would get me kicked off my team. Fired even.

- Doesn't stretch all the way up. At least have it stop at an area where its not visible.

- You could have had it rotate on the Y axis. Why you would have it rotate in a manner thats going to make it cut the milky way in half like this is beyond me:

- Painting the background and going for a slightly stylized look would have been better than slapping a creative commons png texture from google.

This honestly triggered me way more than the lack of new furniture. If its a complete beginner Artist (and I mean they just started learning a month ago) then I can understand, but I refuse to believe the person that made this is the same person that gave us the volcano, underwater, and Golden field locations.

Positive feedback:

It's underwhelming to be sure. A few of us had already stopped showing locations and used lanterns on the dark background to create a nice effect, dance floor was used as a platform. Maybe that's where this idea came from. I don't see anything special about both the "house" or the location.

Immortal_Blood
11-30-2023, 08:48 PM

Positive feedback:

tbf the location thing looks like a bug

Oakmaiden
11-30-2023, 09:51 PM
The Occupy items in the house store, the blue chaise is bound. The Cello is not. Both are purchased with the same currency. The chaise is bound, the cello is tradable. If this is intended, the store should note it. As is, I would like to return the chaise. Had I known I wouldn’t have purchased it. Tia.
You can return the Vale currency to the satchel of ign Catmina.
The chaise is in my stash. Tia

Oakmaiden
11-30-2023, 09:56 PM

I have a complaint tho:

Why were these brought back? Especially for tokens (these costed more than 100 plat each)? They had a specific event they belonged to and I was under the assumption that they were exclusive furniture.

Yep, I bought all 3 back then. Both for myself and my spouse. Losing value as we speak.

sweeetcakes
11-30-2023, 10:00 PM

I have a complaint tho:

Nothing stays exclusive for long

Itzmemohsin
11-30-2023, 10:21 PM
Adding a building block with the size of a arcanite panel & wall as well would be great coz people could build wall backgrounds for the open house with them , the massive blocks are still quite small for that purpose and would need to put too many of them to build the wall backgrounds which becomes quite hard to manage as well .

And would be better if we raise down arcanite blocks a bit underground aswell , would make us capable of building some cool floors aswell .

Inawaz
11-30-2023, 11:04 PM
+1 having bigger blocks will be cool , also how about adding a gold color block

HappyDINO
11-30-2023, 11:22 PM
Nothing stays exclusive for long

+1 that was the only good item i had i lost my will to decor after this move , store excusive limited items for token is a big kick in gut tbh .
rather make new furniture i gave em 50x ideas . still might be fixable plz aussomers remove them assap or refund the plat users with there 100 plat spent

kusoningen
11-30-2023, 11:26 PM
Reduce gold drop, it is too high for a non-energy portal. And give more frequently drop for house slots I mean this is house decor based event right? Why don't give more chance for furniture and slots drop instead of gold loots.

Ivezs
11-30-2023, 11:49 PM
Reduce gold drop, it is too high for a non-energy portal. And give more frequently drop for house slots I mean this is house decor based event right? Why don't give more chance for furniture and slots drop instead of gold loots.

Let the players with no krak and parties farm… besides it doesn’t drop that much, unlike portals

Americanarmy
12-01-2023, 12:27 AM

Positive feedback:

- Only thing I'm happy about is the increase in house slots. i agree so much it also needs graphic uphaul like looks to 480p graphic make it hd 4k bruh looks ugly lmaoo and yea cut off is so off

Americanarmy
12-01-2023, 12:29 AM
thats weird. one crate and no plans on releasing limited time items for sale? seriously whats going on.

also thanks, this event is such a great way to gather more cottage plates end tables, mugs and other common furnitures that we can even loot around arlor even when there's no ongoing event
Hahahah hilarious but so true

Americanarmy
12-01-2023, 12:31 AM

Never leave gold as is make market crash or something lmaoao

nathan2693
12-01-2023, 12:55 AM
release limited time sale items next weekend if its not possible for this weekend or else, it will affect the future events where you guys will nerf the gold drop again like we players are just getting a grain of bread crumbs.

let the limited time sale items serve as a balancer for the gold that we get from event so that some players will be tempted to buy it using their gold.

release an aura version of this secret slayer ring if you still dont have anything prepared to be released as limited time sale in this event. its a 2 weeks event, there's no heck-ing way that you can't think of anything to release

nathan2693
12-01-2023, 12:59 AM
also add class specific locked crates. i dunno what's the reason why you're holding back on releasing a class specific crate? is it because the backstabber badge will be flooded in auction and you dont want to see its price being dirt cheap? if so, then start brainstorming for another badge to be added as a guaranteed loot on class specific locked crates for this event

recilencia123
12-01-2023, 01:10 AM

sh nab

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

sweeetcakes
12-01-2023, 01:13 AM
+1 that was the only good item i had i lost my will to decor after this move , store excusive limited items for token is a big kick in gut tbh .
rather make new furniture i gave em 50x ideas . still might be fixable plz aussomers remove them assap or refund the plat users with there 100 plat spent

They did this with the elondrian bird cages too that were exclusive for a few years...they were worth like $45-50m and then they brought them in for tokens like this and ruined the value of them. They doing this, why not bring back the sought after vanities as well...they taking value away from the furnishing items..I know not everybody gives a crap about that, but I enjoy collecting and I have spent enough plat on this game in the past 10 years that its something I enjoy, and its like..oh well, suck it up buttercup. I'd like a tree vest recolor too, but that wont be under my recolor4ed christmas tree this year either...why...because ...oh no...it will ruin the collectors and hoarders value. Sorry for my rant.

HappyDINO
12-01-2023, 01:16 AM
Tbh , after the limiter time plat sale furniture return .. I don't wanna be rude but I have lost faith in sts I'm sorry devs if u read this . But that move feels like I just fell on my face cus of no new furniture and all rare furniture brought back
. Then kicked in face while I was down by those music limited items return . I paid 250m for them now see them back for 5m

On top of that I don't feel I will ever invest in limited time items for plat again .
House event was my fav most event and I feel rn this event was the worst even worst then the previous boring ones . Cus atleast they didn't make me sad . :(

Sorry for posting a negative comment but just feel too sad not to say anything

sweeetcakes
12-01-2023, 01:31 AM
Tbh , after the limiter time plat sale furniture return .. I don't wanna be rude but I have lost faith in sts I'm sorry devs if u read this . But that move feels like I just fell on my face cus of no new furniture and all rare furniture brought back
. Then kicked in face while I was down by those music limited items return . I paid 250m for them now see them back for 5m

On top of that I don't feel I will ever invest in limited time items for plat again .
House event was my fav most event and I feel rn this event was the worst even worst then the previous boring ones . Cus atleast they didn't make me sad . :(

Sorry for posting a negative comment but just feel too sad not to say anything

I totally agree with how you feel. This is the one event out of the year that we are told to wait for. Jarl this, Jarl that...and we get re-released furnishings for the past 3-4 years. Then they add the chaise lounges in for tokens that I don't even have enough to get because I used them for other things. Surprise surprise! They did this token thing with the Elondrian bird cages that were an exclusive drop a few years back, very hard to get and the value on them was very high. Lol, then they come out last year for damn tokens dropping their value down to nothing. They make us want to collect things, and I love to collect the houses and furnishings. I realize that there a majority of people who dont care about this, but they have created this niche and I feel that they should take care of the people who spend gold or plat on it just the way they do for the people who spend collecting vanities. I do both, but I enjoy my housing more these days. I've spent a lot of money on this game in the past 10 years, but I am at the point of just retiring and maybe looking elsewhere. Sorry for my rant, but it's been a long time coming.

Kittypurrs
12-01-2023, 01:33 AM
I love the concept of freeform no-wall house & freedom of building blocks. Keep it up!

Kittypurrs
12-01-2023, 01:35 AM
I also like that it's a no-energy event :)

Ryu_evin
12-01-2023, 01:43 AM
Really good update on the map

Appreciate the new badges, they are amazing!

This was posted already by someone. during jarl event,can you please remove the common furniture that drops from every other map

HappyDINO
12-01-2023, 01:50 AM
I totally agree with how you feel. This is the one event out of the year that we are told to wait for. Jarl this, Jarl that...and we get re-released furnishings for the past 3-4 years. Then they add the chaise lounges in for tokens that I don't even have enough to get because I used them for other things. Surprise surprise! They did this token thing with the Elondrian bird cages that were an exclusive drop a few years back, very hard to get and the value on them was very high. Lol, then they come out last year for damn tokens dropping their value down to nothing. They make us want to collect things, and I love to collect the houses and furnishings. I realize that there a majority of people who dont care about this, but they have created this niche and I feel that they should take care of the people who spend gold or plat on it just the way they do for the people who spend collecting vanities. I do both, but I enjoy my housing more these days. I've spent a lot of money on this game in the past 10 years, but I am at the point of just retiring and maybe looking elsewhere. Sorry for my rant, but it's been a long time coming.

imma be honest i dont play al for aps nor for leaderboards or new maps and gear ... what keeps me logging in is friendships , guild stuff and mainly house decor . after this i am 55% thinking to sell my furniture for merch and look else where for a game that gives me same satisfaction in decor . maybe AL is not for decor or pvp anymore . i switched to frostborn for pvp same as al only better at pvp . now for my fav aspect DECOR .. if house decor dies im leaving AL . hands down if decor dies im done

HappyDINO
12-01-2023, 02:06 AM
if they dont fix furniture im quitting they distroying only thing i play for :(

niccs
12-01-2023, 02:17 AM
Cya dino… u will be missed
https://media1.giphy.com/media/m9eG1qVjvN56H0MXt8/giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HappyDINO
12-01-2023, 02:23 AM
if they dont fix yes goodbye

niccs
12-01-2023, 03:02 AM
Devs made a bad move on this one. Sorry for the rant just being honest. Same thing on forerunners and heraltic and heraldic :/ i was collector before it ripped me apart.

Grimgz
12-01-2023, 03:15 AM
Thank you STS.. for a player that only have zaarus set this event really helps to farm gold.. the gold drop is not that high but I can run with others unlike erahab, hedourah and other hard map where they left if you only have zaarus.. now we can finally farm with our GL set without any problem.. 😊

iheartu
12-01-2023, 03:53 AM
Thank you STS for this event. With the new house deed that will unleash our creativity to design and the new cosmic environment. I also love the house items can be bought via tokens. Tyvm. This is a very nice event indeed!

Apocalyptis
12-01-2023, 05:12 AM
Thank you STS for bringing back some old cool furnitures!

As a player who returned last year, I missed all these nice furnitures such as musical instruments and lounges. Thanks! :)

trickmeister
12-01-2023, 05:52 AM
Will the secret bracelet drop in future lockeds too?
or only this one

Rikochhan
12-01-2023, 06:09 AM
Few Suggestion that event is lacking :

1. Class Specific Locks
2. Eggs / Pet drops using elix, or legendary gears.
3. Vanity Aura version of secret ring.
4. Updated legendary weapons on locks. Ex. Chakram,daggers, bow for rog. Orb, Staff for mage etc.
5. Stash slots, inv slots drops.

Vrazicak
12-01-2023, 07:06 AM
Was it intended for this new location not to give out 50 aps? cause I kinda bought it just for the aps @@ ty

Angelaxd
12-01-2023, 09:02 AM
They put in blocks but they didn't put in floors, I don't know... some tiles to change the floor if we like another style? some decoration at the height of 1 4x4 meter rug made of stone, wood or other styles

Skeleton Mike
12-01-2023, 01:13 PM
The slayer ring's aura cannot be hide by turning off "set visuals" in the settings.

Could this be changed so that it does?

Rxri_
12-01-2023, 02:14 PM
The slayer ring's aura cannot be hide by turning off "set visuals" in the settings.

Could this be changed so that it does?

because its a ring not a set you cant hide the profi or kill ring ect either so why this one?

Thragg
12-01-2023, 03:22 PM
Is it true why the new ring doesn't give critical damage???????

Skeleton Mike
12-01-2023, 08:45 PM
because its a ring not a set you cant hide the profi or kill ring ect either so why this one?

I know its not a set but the setting is already there, may as well annex all the singular items that have effect to be turned off by that one setting.

Not everyone likes to be bloated with visual effects to the point of hiding your very own character and I'm pretty sure that this one ring is not going to be the last one released.

Itzmemohsin
12-01-2023, 11:08 PM
I know its not a set but the setting is already there, may as well annex all the singular items that have effect to be turned off by that one setting.

Not everyone likes to be bloated with visual effects to the point of hiding your very own character and I'm pretty sure that this one ring is not going to be the last one released.

Nah some people would much rather prefer to just turn off set visuals and keep the the other visuals from singular items , it would be great if we could get a separate way to turn off each visual separately , including the vanity set visuals !

trickmeister
12-02-2023, 12:58 AM
can you change the secret set proc "slayers blood lust" to chance on hit to proc
rn its useless because only procs from defeating mobs

Skeleton Mike
12-02-2023, 09:37 AM
Nah some people would much rather prefer to just turn off set visuals and keep the the other visuals from singular items !

Yes it would be great if devs did a lot of things but they don't and won't do because the effort required doesn't pay off monetarily.
That's why I made a simple suggestion that would please most players, not just "some people".

it would be great if we could get a separate way to turn off each visual separately , including the vanity set visuals !

Well if you don't want your vanity visuals then..... don't equip one?

Americanarmy
12-02-2023, 10:12 PM
can you change the secret set proc "slayers blood lust" to chance on hit to proc
rn its useless because only procs from defeating mobs

I agree with this also the bracelt procs on with dead mobs even tho proc is for boss whats the point if its going to proc after boss dies lmao

DarkedYT
12-03-2023, 01:35 AM
Ran All 3 LB Halloween 0 drops , Ran Harvest 0 drops Ran Occupy so far 30 elix used no drops . The RNG of this game is unreliable and I will not be farming in this game anymore . It is not at all optimised for hard grinders to get what they deserve :/

nathan2693
12-03-2023, 06:40 AM
so.... still no plans of adding class specific crates nor limited time sale items for next weekend? cuz if not... i don't wanna say this but it will feel like lots of players have been robbed. 40% platinum sale was released so they handed some money to the game. they're just asking for a simple request which is a class specific crate but you guys didn't even grant it. it doesn't feel like a fair trade imo. true, winter is coming but some players just want to open some crates now cuz they wanna improve their HC characters' gears and etc...

Susanne
12-03-2023, 11:45 AM
The event is good. I know some of you are upset about the musical house furnishings being included but I remember getting mine in the original event, never considered selling them. I think it's nice that people who aren't as well off as some can afford to enjoy them.
Glad the loungers were made tradeable.
I'm not keen on the open house but that's a matter of taste and not important, some like it.
I do wish more inventory slots dropped.
One more thing. I tried the lixes, I don't know if it's because I never or very rarely loot anything good but I found they didn't work for me. I did see other players looting good stuff though.
Maybe I should try again.
That's my feedback done unless something awful or better happens in the second week. Good luck. 🍀

imfeared
12-03-2023, 11:12 PM
On preview 4/4 slayer set says it gives 25% stacking damage in-game however the set says 20% stacking damage. Looking for some clarification.

Americanarmy
12-04-2023, 12:00 AM
The event is good. I know some of you are upset about the musical house furnishings being included but I remember getting mine in the original event, never considered selling them. I think it's nice that people who aren't as well off as some can afford to enjoy them.
Glad the loungers were made tradeable.
I'm not keen on the open house but that's a matter of taste and not important, some like it.
I do wish more inventory slots dropped.
One more thing. I tried the lixes, I don't know if it's because I never or very rarely loot anything good but I found they didn't work for me. I did see other players looting good stuff though.
Maybe I should try again.
That's my feedback done unless something awful or better happens in the second week. Good luck. ��
I think personally the luck rate of event elixir is 0.00001- 0.00006 i would like it to be 10%-20% chance to get event top tier loot

Itzmemohsin
12-04-2023, 02:30 AM
I think personally the luck rate of event elixir is 0.00001- 0.00006 i would like it to be 10%-20% chance to get event top tier lootThink what you ask , before you ask for it , higher drop rates = Lower prices , at this point the top tier loot is so cheap that it doesn't even seem worth farming for the loot , most people are just playing for the gold loot , I don't think elixirs need anymore buff tbh , elixirs are a always meant to be a gamble so think well before buying/using them .

nathan2693
12-04-2023, 06:46 AM
Is it still possible to add these 2 items on week 2 occupy windmoore event?

Jarl Gruwald Banner (it's up to you if you want to make this as a limited time sale item or a lootable item with the use of occupy windmoore event)

Windmill furniture (a new lootable item that can only be acquired by using the occupy windmoore elixir. Windmill furniture has an option where we can turn the windmill fan on and off) https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231204/9bd7d716f0d008032fef04c5da51a5b7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231204/346aabe00360bca516edd8186f24d15a.jpg

Skeleton Mike
12-04-2023, 10:02 AM
Make the mini bosses not spawn until the surrounding mobs are killed, that way people won't rush kill them anymore.

theors
12-04-2023, 12:34 PM
Please increase the loot of Jarl's Badge.

HappyDINO
12-05-2023, 07:40 AM
Kindly add a transparent glass block furniture too
E.g 262040

Immortal_Blood
12-05-2023, 02:04 PM
got excited when i saw some people say a lot of gold drops in the event, was gonna play................. but i havent logged in yet :D

driuipafe
12-05-2023, 02:37 PM
Events seems rly good for elixir and none elixir users same for gl low or high.
Does fasterfang swampland location drop
@Cinco

Send from my satelite

Kimentur12
12-06-2023, 12:07 AM
Good event nice👍

Altheza
12-06-2023, 03:36 AM
Hello asommer and devs,

Can you please check the secret set 4/4 buff. The preview says 25% stacking damage but in game it’s only 20% and another thing can you please work on the secret bracelet proc? Because it’s kinda useless in hedo because theres no mobs there to proc it. It will only proc unless we kill enemies? So for a new set of mythic there should be an advantage everytime we equipped it in new maps. I hope you can reconsider checking it. Tysm!!

Love lots,
Altheza

Sulphurea
12-06-2023, 10:28 AM
Would be nice to know why my suggestion thread about new open house floor been deleted... At least before delete send a reply with the reason, would be polite

Inviato dal mio 23053RN02A utilizzando Tapatalk

Neutrone
12-08-2023, 01:19 AM
Thanks for fixing Cosmos environment. I noticed it now extends to the top.

My suggestion for future furniture related events would be exclusive furniture in the store (similar to what you did with tubeman).

Also someone suggested glass block. Which would be transparent, Would be nice to see that maybe in a future event since its probably too late now (you could use the texture used on oligarch credenza).

snakeeyes
12-12-2023, 04:02 PM
Let us know what you think!

Preview thread for this event is here (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?722648)).

-ALS

The problem with the multi run at random is that there are some greedy who run just to kill the mini boss solo without the other players, I don't know if it's just greed and so that others don't get loot or use macros, just make the mini boss auto respawn when there is 3-4 players who are in the mini boss spawn spot.

Immortal_Blood
12-12-2023, 10:59 PM
forgot to play it, been playing eve online lol . im sure this event was fine though

idk, i guess playing doesnt mean anything to me anymore not sure, probably because the gameplay isnt fun to me anymore.

--

will stop by during winter and skill revamp though, excited for that.

Oakmaiden
12-14-2023, 08:34 AM
Think what you ask , before you ask for it , higher drop rates = Lower prices , at this point the top tier loot is so cheap that it doesn't even seem worth farming for the loot , most people are just playing for the gold loot , I don't think elixirs need anymore buff tbh , elixirs are a always meant to be a gamble so think well before buying/using them .

My elixers didn’t drop a dime.

Oakmaiden
12-14-2023, 08:39 AM
This was a gold/gears event. As far as I’m concerned,this one can go in the shredder. Nothing new or innovative, the open house wasn’t even your idea. Create a proper housing event and a new place on the calendar. Apparently your too busy this time of year, creating a Birthday party for platinum must have been so tiring. All that turkey slows ya down too. 2023.... so disappointing.