PDA

View Full Version : Blacksmoke Mountain feedback - Lava filled goodness

Skeletonlord
10-19-2012, 11:30 AM
Hey everyone!

As you know, the new expansion (Blacksmoke Mountain) came out yesterday, and its seemed to impress a lot of players. There was a sneak peak preview of BSM a while back, and that was for level 71's who reached the old level cap. The cap is now 76, and a few characters have reached it already!

Overall, I LOVE the campaign. I love the art design and the level generation of the campaign. I am about a quarter to lvl 71 on my main, and I must say, the variety is amazing. Each level is unique, and not a single one is boring. The creativity into this campaign is phenomenal. I just wanted to congratulate the team working on Pocket Legends for putting a lot of effort into this expansion! (Yes, I mean you Techno :D)

Next comes the items. Now, the items in this update are really cool. For 35 platinum, you can have yourself a pair of fiery wings, which goes well with the fiery antenna!

Thats my feedback! Please comment!

Noelx
10-19-2012, 11:34 AM
I think buying experience is wrong, it could take the concept of the game away

Bless
10-19-2012, 11:43 AM
I think buying experience is wrong, it could take the concept of the game away agreed.

New trend: no mega maze! Just buy ur 100k xp and cap in under a min! Looooool

Superduper
10-19-2012, 12:10 PM
I know that the egg was for people to just spend more money on plat to level, but i want that egg.