PDA

View Full Version : Event elixir user vs Non-elixir user??

fakenews
12-01-2023, 09:55 AM
Share your experience about elixir guys comment down and explain please

Non elix user can loot rare items from event?

Sent from my vivo 1714 using Tapatalk

Gromkz
12-01-2023, 02:19 PM
So far it looks very disappointing and hopeless to me in terms of getting loot.

I used about 15-20 Occupy Elixirs + I used about 20 Double boss elixirs. I got 1 ring lvl 20 and 1 ring lvl 61. At the same time I have seen guy who got 4 Ring within first 2 hours of the event.

If admins are readings this: Is there some sort of Santa good boys and bad boys list? Cause i feel like my account has 0% luck. I lost about 100-150m on Labirynt event where I used about 45 double boss elixirs + farming elixirs. I was able to get 1 Kraken bow, at that time price was 50m.

Same as birthday even, I lost a lot of gold on double boss elixirs.

So there few options that I think of that are related to Elixirs:

1) Plat players get higher chance of looting something compared to non plat tiers
2) Higher DPS have more chances of getting rare loots
3) I feel like I am in a STS blacklist with 0%Luck on my account, I also tired with alt account and never got anything rare!
4) I think Drops rates are just insanely rare (less than 1%)

To conclude, I think using elixirs is a complete scam that used to control/stabilize the gold market! Don't use double boss elixirs neither (exeption Egg event) That one was OP.

Recommendation: Don't buy elixirs farming nor double boss elixirs, I would rather recommend saving your gold and buying event drops from auction or outside of auction.

Also for ADMINS: please check my account, cause I do actually think something is wrong with it: Aradiasacab.

Hexame
12-01-2023, 02:24 PM
So far in Hardcore Mode with my buddies with elixir:

There was a friend that joined without any elixirs and he didn't get as much compared to one using the elixir so far from what I witnessed

fakenews
12-01-2023, 03:49 PM
So far in Hardcore Mode with my buddies with elixir:

There was a friend that joined without any elixirs and he didn't get as much compared to one using the elixir so far from what I witnessedsame my experience even my previous run event i dont get any rare or good item
without elix i cant afford 800-1m per hr elix im just an average player

UwU123
12-01-2023, 04:56 PM

I used about 15-20 Occupy Elixirs + I used about 20 Double boss elixirs. I got 1 ring lvl 20 and 1 ring lvl 61. At the same time I have seen guy who got 4 Ring within first 2 hours of the event.

If admins are readings this: Is there some sort of Santa good boys and bad boys list? Cause i feel like my account has 0% luck. I lost about 100-150m on Labirynt event where I used about 45 double boss elixirs + farming elixirs. I was able to get 1 Kraken bow, at that time price was 50m.

1) Plat players get higher chance of looting something compared to non plat tiers
3) I feel like I am in a STS blacklist with 0%Luck on my account, I also tired with alt account and never got anything rare!

To conclude, I think using elixirs is a complete scam that used to control/stabilize the gold market! Don't use double boss elixirs neither (exeption Egg event) That one was OP.

Recommendation: Don't buy elixirs farming nor double boss elixirs, I would rather recommend saving your gold and buying event drops from auction or outside of auction.

Also for ADMINS: please check my account, cause I do actually think something is wrong with it: Aradiasacab.

What do you expect when you gamble? You win everytime?

I've bought lix too during lab event bc im running for lb. 5-6hrs of running for 7 days and all i got was 4 kraken weapons.

You can stop anytime & start flipping items in auc or just farm gold

Delouis Ball
12-01-2023, 09:20 PM

Also for ADMINS: please check my account, cause I do actually think something is wrong with it: Aradiasacab.I'm a heavy plat player...

I cant loot anything worth anything no matter the event.

I looted 0 kraks in lab also. Just saying, it isn't just you my friend.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot.

Freckert
12-02-2023, 04:51 AM
Share your experience about elixir guys comment down and explain please

Non elix user can loot rare items from event?

nope its all about chances, im not heavy plat user
-when i used elix i got mansion house deed, and some putrid armor
-when i dont used elix, i also got putrid armor and helmet. So its about chance, just enjoy the event.

update:

here withour elixir i just got tavern house deed and putrid armor at the same time. Once again no elixir

nathan2693
12-02-2023, 09:33 AM
its all about account's luck.No matter how many elixirs do you consume, if you find your character unlucky better start making a new alt. I've never been given a chance to drop any badge in this game since the day they start introducing the droppable badges in game. (just sharing my experience in this game + my experience when i use elixirs on certain events. i could've made a new character already but i decided to continue playing in this account due to my pve kdr.)

i tried using an elixir yesterday to see if my character's luck will do any better but nope, the only good thing that i got after one hour was 2.house slot kits.

recilencia123
12-02-2023, 08:35 PM
nope its all about chances, im not heavy plat user
-when i used elix i got mansion house deed, and some putrid armor
-when i dont used elix, i also got putrid armor and helmet. So its about chance, just enjoy the event.

update:

here withour elixir i just got tavern house deed and putrid armor at the same time. Once again no elixir

do u use doub boss elix too?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Freckert
12-02-2023, 10:08 PM
do u use doub boss elix too?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

on that screenshot i dont use occupy or double boss loot elix. only use luck elixir.
1 hour before the screenshot i used occupy elixir and it was run out already, then after few runs without occupy or double loot elix i got that screenshot.

Stephencobear
12-02-2023, 10:35 PM
its all about account's luck.No matter how many elixirs do you consume, if you find your character unlucky better start making a new alt. I've never been given a chance to drop any badge in this game since the day they start introducing the droppable badges in game. (just sharing my experience in this game + my experience when i use elixirs on certain events. i could've made a new character already but i decided to continue playing in this account due to my pve kdr.)

i tried using an elixir yesterday to see if my character's luck will do any better but nope, the only good thing that i got after one hour was 2.house slot kits.

elebndy karacters

XLYD al
12-05-2023, 07:43 AM
I bought around 10k plat overall but i didnt looted anything since Forgotten event i got 2 auras but sold and bought more elix and nothing soo

Sent from my 22081212UG using Tapatalk

OoTrexoO
12-05-2023, 11:25 AM
When u loot something everything is fine but once u don稚 u star whining! Smfh!

OdenTheJust
12-05-2023, 05:50 PM
I think the moral of the story is do not waste gold or plat on double boss loot. If you want consistent gold farm rahab and ezg, if you want to gamble with crates, awakes or rare boss drops then accept the consequences when it doesn't go your way. Just my opinion.

vvield
12-05-2023, 07:30 PM
+1 same experience

vvield
12-05-2023, 07:32 PM
When u loot something everything is fine but once u don稚 u star whining! Smfh!Huh are you drunk hahaha say that to me if your a newbie or not spender.

you lucky your old player you dont how the feeling beening poor player

vvield
12-05-2023, 07:36 PM
I bought around 10k plat overall but i didnt looted anything since Forgotten event i got 2 auras but sold and bought more elix and nothing soo

Sent from my 22081212UG using Tapatalkwhat more to non elix player and your story is impossible

Kimentur12
12-05-2023, 11:45 PM
Realistic speaking from experience with the events that use event elix like this one, i've never use any luck and only the event elixir and i loot a pretty good item/gears

XLYD al
12-11-2023, 10:07 AM
what more to non elix player and your story is impossibleBro i didnt said i used 10k plat worth of elix i just said that PLAYERS WHO BOUGHT PLAT dosent have ADVANTAGE yk?

Delouis Ball
12-11-2023, 11:24 AM
Bro i didnt said i used 10k plat worth of elix i just said that PLAYERS WHO BOUGHT PLAT dosent have ADVANTAGE yk?

Sent from my 22081212UG using Tapatalk10k plat is nothing.

I'm at 350k+ plat and I loot garbage [emoji1]

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot.

XLYD al
12-11-2023, 12:47 PM
10k plat is nothing.

I'm at 350k+ plat and I loot garbage [emoji1]

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot.Same just w potato