PDA

View Full Version : House door lock feature

Inawaz
12-02-2023, 12:21 AM
How about adding a house door lock feature . It’ll be cool to lock and unlock your house (house owner only) .

Thank you!

asommers
12-02-2023, 01:22 AM
Not sure what you mean by this. How does this differ from making your house private?

-ALS

Inawaz
12-07-2023, 03:38 AM
Not sure what you mean by this. How does this differ from making your house private?

-ALS

I mean that , when u lock house door , you cannot go outside ur house . I mean you can (house owner) but other players should not be able to go outside of house by the door [emoji376]. And when it’s unlocked , everyone can go outside the house by door

asommers
12-07-2023, 10:24 AM
I see. What happens if there is a fire?

-ALS

Itzmemohsin
12-07-2023, 01:30 PM
I see. What happens if there is a fire?

-ALSLol , you might find it a bit of a gimmick but it actually could be useful , suppose u want to hold an in house contest / competition or during blotto event where you don't want people to be going outside the house , or maybe just sometimes u wouldn't want someone to go outside the house because of some work in progress or maybe u don't have anything outside your house so u better keep the door locked , it's not really supposed to be a high priority, but it isn't really a gimmick , it does have some use !

Inawaz
12-07-2023, 02:20 PM
Lol , you might find it a bit of a gimmick but it actually could be useful , suppose u want to hold an in house contest / competition or during blotto event where you don't want people to be going outside the house , or maybe just sometimes u wouldn't want someone to go outside the house because of some work in progress or maybe u don't have anything outside your house so u better keep the door locked , it's not really supposed to be a high priority, but it isn't really a gimmick , it does have some use !

Yep

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Inawaz
12-21-2023, 09:54 AM
asommers

Sent from my locked house using ${undefined}

Inawaz
12-26-2023, 12:24 PM
………………..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Candylicks
12-27-2023, 08:20 PM
Lol , you might find it a bit of a gimmick but it actually could be useful , suppose u want to hold an in house contest / competition or during blotto event where you don't want people to be going outside the house , or maybe just sometimes u wouldn't want someone to go outside the house because of some work in progress or maybe u don't have anything outside your house so u better keep the door locked , it's not really supposed to be a high priority, but it isn't really a gimmick , it does have some use !

So you want them to build a feature to trap people to the interior of your house?

If you are building something on the outside that you don’t want to share just save it in a load out.

-1 I would not visit a house if the owner could lock me inside. I see zero value of this feature.

Inawaz
12-27-2023, 09:57 PM
So you want them to build a feature to trap people to the interior of your house?

If you are building something on the outside that you don’t want to share just save it in a load out.

-1 I would not visit a house if the owner could lock me inside. I see zero value of this feature.

Players want control over their houses. It’s not about trapping; it’s just adding something new to the game.