PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Crush Wisp

Itzmemohsin
12-03-2023, 12:07 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231203/ac8ca46e9fffb697335e7b1baa28a03c.jpg

I believe now that we have a seperate cyber crush wisp after the aura & wisp split update it would make a lot of sense if it becomes a part of the cyber crush set and should help towards the 4/4 set and provide a bit more freedom as we have a wisp as a part of in other sets, it would give some use to this wisp as it’s literally unseen in towns and maps .

My previous suggestion regarding the cyber crush aura being converted to wisp didn’t get accepted , I understand why that could have been the decision, but I hope this gets accepted :)

Inawaz
12-05-2023, 09:35 AM
+1

Sent from Inawaz’s house using creativity

asommers
12-05-2023, 11:38 PM
You know, I'm not sure I considered vanity sets when the aura/wisp split was done. It does makes sense to me that any auras/wisps before the split should qualify after. However, using the Cyber Crush Set as an example, this may require the set to increase the requirement to 5 since one item became two.

I'll take a look.

-ALS

Itzmemohsin
12-06-2023, 01:10 AM
You know, I'm not sure I considered vanity sets when the aura/wisp split was done. It does makes sense to me that any auras/wisps before the split should qualify after. However, using the Cyber Crush Set as an example, this may require the set to increase the requirement to 5 since one item became two.

I'll take a look.

-ALS

Tbh if the set requirement becomes 5 instead of 4 its a direct nerf to the set , I just wanted it so that the wisp becomes another item that could be part of the set without increasing the set requirements, I suggested it so that we could get a bit more freedom in mix n matching different vanity slots while using the set , and the wisp is also pretty much useless at this point , almost no one likes how it looks .

Plz consider this :)