View Full Version : Grats to these ppl!

Reunegade
10-19-2012, 06:48 PM
1. FFA
2. Ursavuslegend
3. Azefekie
4. Ninja
5. Noodleleg

These are the people I know of that got to 76 first!

Lowlyspy
10-19-2012, 06:54 PM
Well if you wanna be technical, JustG was the first 76 ;)

But anyway, cool.

Flawless
10-19-2012, 06:54 PM
Inaccurate information you got there, but congrats to them!

Randomguy
10-19-2012, 06:57 PM
wasnt noodleleg like second? when i saw him, he got more xp than ffa...

Walkhardd
10-19-2012, 07:08 PM
Shiloo and prevent capped last night. I think angeldawn did too.

Pretty sure ur list is way off.

McBain
10-19-2012, 07:14 PM
He said it was the people he knew of.

LwMark
10-19-2012, 07:14 PM
ye angeldawn capped :) she goin for 2!
rushorgtfo did and so did castfast

Walkhardd
10-19-2012, 07:20 PM
He said it was the people he knew of.

Oops. Missed that part. Proceed. :)

Dirtymonkey_666
10-19-2012, 07:29 PM
i just hit L76, im the first in The Elite to be capped.

MasterGT
10-19-2012, 07:30 PM
KankleBuster got it yesterday also

cookiez
10-19-2012, 08:04 PM
Noodle ftw!

Noodleleg
10-19-2012, 08:46 PM
I feel like a legend ^_^!!!!!

Mothwing
10-19-2012, 09:07 PM
I feel like a legend ^_^!!!!!

How? You bought some fake money and used it on runs in a level 25 dungeon. Doesnt seem very "legendy" to me.

Knockador
10-19-2012, 09:10 PM
How? You bought some fake money and used it on runs in a level 25 dungeon. Doesnt seem very "legendy" to me.

Haha, true. Let's all congratulate the people whom now can show off their lava eggs vanity shields.

Otahaibab
10-19-2012, 09:13 PM
meh is game is totally platinum based now and im learning to adapt in the new way..
Still a pain because im just 14 with no jobs...
Any money will be HIGHLY appreciated LOL jk

Swords
10-19-2012, 09:27 PM
1. FFA
2. Ursavuslegend
3. Azefekie
4. Ninja
5. Noodleleg

These are the people I know of that got to 76 first!

They got no life playing 24/7 lol jk xD

Noodleleg
10-19-2012, 09:28 PM

You jelly of my fake money and level 25 dungeon running :3?

vampinoy
10-19-2012, 09:34 PM
Platinum Generation is officially over, behold, the "Pay to Win" Generation, coming soon, "Instagib that kitten" Generation :P

Mothwing
10-19-2012, 10:05 PM

Nah. I just don't see how you can call yourself a "legend".

Explain this to me:

The shield is classified as an elite item. How can it be elite, if it's only acquire-able by buying platinum and spending it on a dungeon with enemies 1/25 your skill set. I'm really losing interest in this game. If you want to go from 7k xp to 10k from 70-71, then there needs to be compromises. Easier enemies, better gear to access that doesn't cost 1m a piece, or what have you.

This game used to be "free to play", but every update, it seems like its more of "pay to play".

/endrant
/congratulations to all the plat-spenders

Walkhardd
10-19-2012, 10:27 PM

Explain this to me:

The shield is classified as an elite item. How can it be elite, if it's only acquire-able by buying platinum and spending it on a dungeon with enemies 1/25 your skill set. I'm really losing interest in this game. If you want to go from 7k xp to 10k from 70-71, then there needs to be compromises. Easier enemies, better gear to access that doesn't cost 1m a piece, or what have you.

This game used to be "free to play", but every update, it seems like its more of "pay to play".

/endrant

Its been this way since nuris, no? I can't really comment on sewers, because I was a newbie.

You couldn't really cap without elixers, and new gear was >a mill a piece. What am I missing?

The one thing that annoys me is black smoke mountain and humania don't really have good maps to grind XP, almost forcing players to use the anywhere XP pots. Tbh, I wish those would go away. I used to have fun running maps with friends. I talk a lot while I play, but everyone turns into grinding bots at magic castle. Lol.

Mothwing
10-19-2012, 10:39 PM
Its been this way since nuris, no? I can't really comment on sewers, because I was a newbie.

You couldn't really cap without elixers, and new gear was >a mill a piece. What am I missing?

The one thing that annoys me is black smoke mountain and humania don't really have good maps to grind XP, almost forcing players to use the anywhere XP pots. Tbh, I wish those would go away. I used to have fun running maps with friends. I talk a lot while I play, but everyone turns into grinding bots at magic castle. Lol.

I agree. But I just feel it more than ever this cap. An award for reaching cap in 4 days. What is this?

EDIT: Don't answer that question -.- its rhetorical.

XghostzX
10-19-2012, 11:53 PM
Congratulations lol

Kraze
10-20-2012, 12:11 AM

Explain this to me:

/endrant

I was able to cap in sewers no problem without the elixirs and fell just short in Nuri.....rage break from game and missed fang. Problem is the maps can't really be balanced so that no elixir players can run them because if that were the case the thrasher players would cut through it like they were in magic castle....wait they are all there anyhow

Kixxler
10-20-2012, 12:41 AM

Apply water to burned area

NECROREAPER
10-20-2012, 12:51 AM

Explain this to me:

/endrant

There's a reason why i've been inactive since July

Fastcast
10-20-2012, 03:05 AM
Hows that right? I was in party with ffa i turned 76 right after him lol

Whysoseriouz
10-20-2012, 03:50 AM

I totally agree with you. They should make a map with more enemies to kill, like crypt from MF.

Thelastblink
10-20-2012, 05:36 AM
Congrats to the people who made it to 76! But I personally think this game is slowly falling due to elixirs, its basically pay to go game now... I'm pretty sure when I started there were only elixirs which needed money.. They were like 1.5 combo elixirs etc.. With the release of other elixirs its really kinda slack to people who wanna lvl up with true grinding..

The Flash
10-20-2012, 05:52 AM
Moths right all the players took it to the max on xp enable grinding. However if that makes that person happy or good let them don't hate. Its just crappy when you can't find a team because everyone is in magic castle. Sad moment when you look in your friend list and all you see is magic castle. It is possible in four days even on x2 you just have to put hella work. Each map realease I lose more respect. Nuris was trasher, fang was xp enable, humania medium use of it, black mountain is massive amount of xp enable. I did not mind much when pvper did it but now when pve do it its sad.
If it makes you feel better I grinded to 61, 66, 71, 76 all in about 2 days all on Trasher. I think they should do away with with xp enable and just sell xp(100 plat for 10k xp) and do away wirh all plat elixer that boost your stats except x2 ( so there some kind of boost left). I always try to cap 1st but I allways lose to xp enable which was why I loved the elite quest. Can't xp enable your way to this onee lol. True elite got that quest. Got top10 again but I don't hate. The option is there for be to do the same if I don't like it then stop playing a game you don't agree with or like simple as that nobody is forcing anyone to play this game. That's just my 2 cents to each his own

Drizzid
10-20-2012, 11:36 AM
I wanted to cap, and have real life obligations, so I took the quickest route possible.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Oh, and I'm pretty elite too.

[Buy]
10-20-2012, 12:17 PM
I congratulate those players who made to quest elite in 5 days, and 76 in some hours, it is even not serious.