PDA

View Full Version : Macro users in event map

intizamfamily888
12-04-2023, 05:26 AM
I noticed a few players running in walls and hitting the air and doing strange movements in event map. It could be possible that there are people who use macros to automate the farming process. The usual map rotation doesnt seem to happen in the event map.
Would be cool if the dev team could have a look into this.

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk

Delouis Ball
12-04-2023, 06:08 AM
I noticed a few players running in walls and hitting the air and doing strange movements in event map. It could be possible that there are people who use macros to automate the farming process. The usual map rotation doesnt seem to happen in the event map.

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit TapatalkI run into walls and hit air all the time. Doesnt mean im using a macro, means im not paying attention, or just bad at the game.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

glitory
12-04-2023, 06:12 AM

Running into walls and hitting the air doesn’t mean it’s a macro user, you need to check their movements and memorize it to know whether it’s the same exact movement from A to Z and if so then that means they are macro users.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intizamfamily888
12-04-2023, 06:17 AM
Guys chill, i said there is a possibility for it to happen. They should just add the usual map rotation and the problem, if theres any, should be fixed.

OoTrexoO
12-04-2023, 12:01 PM
This rogue Darksize be running from corner to corner without doing anything in event smh 🤦🏻*♂️

recilencia123
12-04-2023, 12:20 PM
I run into walls and hit air all the time. Doesnt mean im using a macro, means im not paying attention, or just bad at the game.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

and u do same movements, use same skills per second, same pattern for hours xD

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

OdenTheJust
12-04-2023, 12:22 PM
If they were using macros most likely they would not do it in public match, they would do it in a ghost party not where people could see them

snakeeyes
12-05-2023, 10:40 AM
I notice it too, Dev must investigate specially the player did't open the chest from 1st to the last and running directly to mini and main boss.

Xshankyx
12-05-2023, 05:46 PM
Can somebody tell me whats macro and how can i use it

Fahtsssss
12-05-2023, 11:51 PM
well first of all dont use it, it's against TOS. and macro is a system that records ur movements so u dont have to repeat them.

ninjahere
12-06-2023, 11:54 AM
Maybe these players are tired and half asleep...

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 7 mit Tapatalk

Futumsh
12-06-2023, 04:21 PM
As always, if you're certain someone is botting, report it to support (https://support.spacetimestudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).