StompArtist
10-19-2012, 08:42 PM
Why hating on the little blue guy?

nuarowns
10-19-2012, 08:45 PM
Look not nice , hmm

Knockador
10-19-2012, 09:02 PM
Little blue man has big powers, big man has no brain, the random chick has lucky aim. Little blue man seems to be (as the trailer shows) the smartest out of the whole group. Besides random girl and the meat-head with the dog.

First off by standing there talking to a giant that probably doesn't even understand English, saying "Gotchya" is the most ridiculous thing that someone could say while in combat. The mage on the other hand was calm and waited for a grand opportunity to take down the beast (WITHOUT NEEDING A PET). lol if I was the giant, I'd smack the meat head while he was saying "gotchya", but the mage would've helped prevent that with his tiny self ;)

http://images.neopets.com/template_images/quiggle_rake.gif

PxVice
10-19-2012, 11:50 PM
Delete the little blue guy, I hope not, I can't wait to stumble around as a miniature avatar...

Kraze
10-20-2012, 12:03 AM
Delete the little blue guy, I hope not, I can't wait to stumble around as a miniature avatar...
I prefer to think of it as more of an evil smurf and I can't wait to go smite gargamel. Op if you don't like use a different toon type

Ruby!!!
10-20-2012, 01:37 AM
Change a human character . so nice

And again antigoblinism showed its ugly head...

Lady_Pebbles
10-20-2012, 02:48 AM
Like I said in Samhayne's thread...

The lil goblin looks like the result of Yoda hooking up with Fiona from Shrek... only the kid got it's father's ugly looks and stature along with his brain. Not to mention the fact that its not gender specific or optional either. Smh. Fugly lil thing. Hate that I am forced to use that thing cuz I always play the healing class. It should've been a freaking pet instead.

Oh well.

Cero
10-20-2012, 05:41 AM
which do u prefer ..

The small goblin or a round shape dude without legs ?

My point is the goblin is prolly the best of their choices

*Zero*
10-20-2012, 11:15 AM
The blue goblin is nice.

octavos
10-20-2012, 11:24 AM
all I can say, add a skin we can buy for ppl who want a human. if it dose cause a large issue ya know...like a hair style. I for one have accepted the mage and cant wait to use my little Rage of Mage XD

Kaytar
10-20-2012, 12:00 PM
No! that's the one I'm going to be!! Do not change it!!

Garzoth
10-20-2012, 12:15 PM
I love the goblin....

ArtofWar
10-20-2012, 02:44 PM
No! Mage FTW!!!

MightyMicah
10-20-2012, 09:24 PM
The game hasn't even freaking come out yet and we are already saying major changes need to be made?

*Facepalm*

StompArtist
10-20-2012, 10:39 PM
The game hasn't even freaking come out yet and we are already saying major changes need to be made?

*Facepalm*

We should start complaining about the future drop rates too!

shadow90
10-21-2012, 12:52 AM
Like I said in Samhayne's thread...

The lil goblin looks like the result of Yoda hooking up with Fiona from Shrek... only the kid got it's father's ugly looks and stature along with his brain. Not to mention the fact that its not gender specific or optional either. Smh. Fugly lil thing. Hate that I am forced to use that thing cuz I always play the healing class. It should've been a freaking pet instead.

Oh well.

Never underestimate Yoda, green mantis.

Iron Hand
10-21-2012, 01:54 AM
We should start complaining about the future drop rates too!

do not forget the high cost of platinum vanities and poor exchange rate. oh yea and we need to nerf the bosses and mob cause they too hard to kill already. oh wait we hate the npc archers cause now they run from us instead of standing still while hit 'em with a sword, what they don't die with two wacks of my club of great bashing.. oh this messes up my leveling they have to fix this.

c'mon peeps wait til the game comes out and let's see. who knows the little blue man group may end up being boss among the characters. i for one look forward to it. sure would i like more in a game always but i am sure we have to keep in mind of hardware limits too which they have to consider what is better more weapons or more classes, more vanities or more skills, genders or pets that actually help do something ... the truth is improvements will always be made to a game as we play some good some not so good but the attempt is to keep our interest which is what i hope al will do considering that dl and sl seemed to fail in this area.

akfury
10-21-2012, 03:19 AM
I like the nude goblin...

Astrocat
10-21-2012, 11:16 AM
Keep the little blue guy! He looks amazing! And to the OP, if you complain just don't play AL or choose another character! The little blue guy at least makes a complete different toon than the other games, and IMO that's cool! Little blue guy FTW!

*Zero*
10-22-2012, 08:59 AM
NERF ROGUES!! !!!!!!

jus kiddin.

akfury
10-22-2012, 01:23 PM
Engs are underpowered !.... Oh wait...

cookiez
10-22-2012, 05:42 PM
Made ftw!

Szangheili
10-22-2012, 08:41 PM
And that is why I am picking the warrior class first. I usually don't go with tanks as a main, but lvling up an ugly Mage like creature isn't going to be fun. I usually like healers like the engi in SL, but this time, I'm going warrior first.

akfury
10-23-2012, 12:52 AM
Stop calling that beuatiful blue blob thingy ugly!.:: it's totally awesome!o