PDA

View Full Version : 3 piece elite ring

ZHEOTARE
10-19-2012, 08:54 PM
There appears to be some confusion on how to get the 3 piece ring. I haven't seen it explained anywhere, so here goes...

To get the 3 piece elite ring, wear the 3 elite pieces, then talk to the fallen prince. The 1st time you talk to him, he gives you the 2 piece ring. Talk to him again, and he gives you the 3 piece ring.

Now equip, and enjoy.

Noodleleg
10-19-2012, 09:05 PM
:P I don't know how something this simple confused some people...

Mothwing
10-19-2012, 09:09 PM
:P I don't know how something this simple confused some people...

Sometimes simple things can be hard.

j3peaz
10-19-2012, 09:33 PM
Not simple. Its only for the elite who can figure it out.
/sarcasm

Ogbuehi
10-19-2012, 10:02 PM
What exactly are the elite pieces? I'm trying to figure out if I will qualify for this after I hit 76.

Mothwing
10-19-2012, 10:07 PM
If you have 2 of the three pieces (COP, SoH, or MFA), then you qualify for the 2-piece ring with blue sparkles.
If you have all 3 pieces, you qualify for the 3-piece ring with rainbow sparkles.

Kraze
10-19-2012, 10:49 PM
If only I could put on two helms....

Whysoseriouz
10-20-2012, 02:47 AM
It also works if u have the MoF armor and the Humania helm. Equip both and you'll get the quest and fallen prince will give you the two piece elite ring.

TANKKAAR
10-20-2012, 02:57 AM
I only had to talk to the prince ONE time (on each of my 3 toons) to get my ring of glory, Not twice.

What is this talk about having to talk to him two times??

Whysoseriouz
10-20-2012, 03:04 AM
No idea, they might talk about when u talk to him while not having 2 or more elite pieces equipped, he'll send you away.

TANKKAAR
10-20-2012, 03:07 AM
No idea, they might talk about when u talk to him while not having 2 or more elite pieces equipped, he'll send you away.

No, as you can see here:

To get the 3 piece elite ring, wear the 3 elite pieces, then talk to the fallen prince. The 1st time you talk to him, he gives you the 2 piece ring. Talk to him again, and he gives you the 3 piece ring.

and I tried to talk a second time but he sends me away.... IDK, either way if done right it only need be done once :)

ZHEOTARE
10-20-2012, 05:51 AM
What exactly are the elite pieces? I'm trying to figure out if I will qualify for this after I hit 76.

The elite pieces are CoP, SoH, MFA, and Monarch Helm. Once you cap at 76, that shield will work also.

I only had to talk to the prince ONE time (on each of my 3 toons) to get my ring of glory, Not twice.

IDK man. I wore all 3 and had to talk to him 2x to get both rings. The 1st ring matched the 2 piece set bonus. The 2nd ring matches the 3 piece.

Ogbuehi
10-20-2012, 06:04 AM
If you have 2 of the three pieces (COP, SoH, or MFA), then you qualify for the 2-piece ring with blue sparkles.
If you have all 3 pieces, you qualify for the 3-piece ring with rainbow sparkles.

Unfortunately I don't know if I have them because I have no idea what cop, soh, or mfa stand for. Can you expand on those acronyms ?

Rare
10-20-2012, 06:05 AM

On one of my toons I had to talk to him twice. First time I got two ring, second time I got the three.

I think it's because of the timing of equipping the vanities. I already had two equipped. So even though I equipped the third, I had to do the quest for the 2 vanity ring first

Rare
10-20-2012, 06:07 AM
Unfortunately I don't know if I have them because I have no idea what cop, soh, or mfa stand for. Can you expand on those acronyms ?

COP = crown of persistence
SOH = shield of Hallows
MFA = mount fang armor

Shellkaz
10-20-2012, 11:00 AM
Also you can use the monarchs helm from humania in place of the cop. This will still get you either a 2 or 3 piece bonus when equipped with other items.

Ogbuehi
10-20-2012, 03:55 PM
So the monarch helm and the frozen egg will count as a 2 piece?

ZHEOTARE
10-20-2012, 05:18 PM
So the monarch helm and the frozen egg will count as a 2 piece?

The Monarch Helm, and the Eye of Eternity will make a 2 piece set. The egg is just for capping in the 1st 4 days

Haowesie
10-21-2012, 05:34 PM
What I'm confused about is how come my main bird with cop, soh, mfa and mhh only got the 3-piece ring, whilst my bear and mage that only had mhh, soh and mfa both goth the 2-piece and 3-piece ring. 3-piece is obviously better, but just curious.

Rare
10-21-2012, 07:01 PM
What I'm confused about is how come my main bird with cop, soh, mfa and mhh only got the 3-piece ring, whilst my bear and mage that only had mhh, soh and mfa both goth the 2-piece and 3-piece ring. 3-piece is obviously better, but just curious.

I got that too. For the ones that only got the three ring, were the vanities already equipped?

On one of my toons that already had 3 equipped, I only got the three ring. On the others that only had two with big luck, I got both. I think with two equipped you get the two ring quest automatically. Then when you get it and equip the third you get the other ring.

If you already have three vanities equipped, you only get the three ring quest.

I may be wrong.