PDA

View Full Version : 'LOL' button

Waug
10-20-2012, 02:08 AM
It's not about the game, it's a small suggestion for forums, rather very small but an universial forum suggestion.

There should be a 'LOL' button just like thanks button, I've been associated with many forums I always feel that there should be, though this may not be so constructive but I still believe many forum member ENJOY forums rather use it.

Ex. The following 5 members said/reacted LOL to your post, this member has gotten 100 LOL, and has given 150 LOL.

(Another botton idea 'agree' and 'disagree')

ok, now instead of thanks I deserve 100 lol right below my thread.

Spectre
10-20-2012, 07:22 AM
There's already "Thanks" And Thumbs up buttons, i think its enough without any "LOL" button. If post funny/You like it just type on of those.

Bless
10-20-2012, 07:27 AM
Or u could just say LOL gg :D

MightyMicah
10-20-2012, 06:59 PM
As long as we're adding an "lol" button, let's add a, "Noob button." Then whoever accumulates the most "noob" count is the biggest noob on the forum! ;)

Back to op, I think it's a good idea, but, frankly, useless. We already got thanks and thumbs up and many people don't even like that. Best to keep it simple ;)

Noodleleg
10-20-2012, 08:26 PM
As long as we're adding an "lol" button, let's add a, "Noob button." Then whoever accumulates the most "noob" count is the biggest noob on the forum! ;)

Back to op, I think it's a good idea, but, frankly, useless. We already got thanks and thumbs up and many people don't even like that. Best to keep it simple ;)

I wonder how many haters I have...

Roc
10-20-2012, 10:01 PM
Does thumbs up give public credit though? Isn't it just private to the forumer? I don't like using my thanks as a lol since accumulating reputation and eliciting laughs aren't always equal. Since there are a limited number of times you can thank someone, a separate lol total may allow someone to lol at many things while only being able to thank for for a few things.

Sciazaratek
10-21-2012, 04:15 PM
What about LMAO and ROFL points ?

MightyMicah
10-23-2012, 06:15 AM
Does thumbs up give public credit though? Isn't it just private to the forumer? I don't like using my thanks as a lol since accumulating reputation and eliciting laughs aren't always equal. Since there are a limited number of times you can thank someone, a separate lol total may allow someone to lol at many things while only being able to thank for for a few things.

Well said

Waug
10-23-2012, 06:27 AM
Why digging up this troll thread, move on , mods shold ban the original thread poster hate that troller, gooooooooo away troller don't suggest anything like this.