PDA

View Full Version : Preview 12/6/2023 | The Winter Sneak Peek!

Remiem
12-06-2023, 02:55 PM

While the second week of Occupy Windmoore rolls by, it may be getting cold outside but the Spacetime team is on fire finishing up Arcane Legends’s big finale of the year—the Winter event.

The event will arrive with 3 jam packed weeks of boss fights, quests, and of course new vanities, gear, and power items. Just take a look at the gif above to see some of the chillingly good vanity looks on the way!

On the power item side, a new 'Hailstone Gem' is on the way that gives a stat boost plus a 5% chance to freeze enemies when you deal damage.

Plus, a powerful new winter gem…more details on that to come.

In the meantime, those seeking new gear will have a lot to look forward to this year. A powerful 8-piece Level 85 Winter "Snowstorm*" Set and a 6-piece (Mythic) "Star Beast**" set are coming your way!

*Snowstorm Set will include Level 85 amulet, armor, artifact, belt, bracelet, helmet, ring, and weapon (Chakram, Orb, or Chain Sword).
**6-piece "Star Beast" set will encompass Mythic Level 86 "Star Beast" armor, artifact, belt, bracelet, helmet and ring.

We can’t wait to share more. Keep an eye out for the full preview next week!

Kairihearts
12-06-2023, 03:37 PM
First woot come on winterrrr

Angelaxd
12-06-2023, 03:41 PM
What level will the new jewels be? And will they be stakeable? or it will only add 1 time to freezing

Elogirl
12-06-2023, 03:47 PM
we wont get a star beast weapon like you said on old threads?

Cinco
12-06-2023, 03:48 PM
we wont get a star beast weapon like you said on old threads?

Who said what about which item?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elogirl
12-06-2023, 03:59 PM
"As for the Level 86 Star Beast weaponry - this gear does not have a firm release date but it is unlikely to be available until next year."

Elogirl
12-06-2023, 04:01 PM
probably all new sets will be 8/8 at the end so new players wont have problems of buying the right items

Marosok
12-06-2023, 04:15 PM
Northern Lights inspired aura on warrior looks interesting. Well, maybe gem visuals are included on .gif too. Few more days to resolve this mystery. Ty STS

recilencia123
12-06-2023, 04:15 PM
I thought there would be new weapons, I even lost the desire to open chests :( buu

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Cinco
12-06-2023, 04:16 PM
"As for the Level 86 Star Beast weaponry - this gear does not have a firm release date but it is unlikely to be available until next year."

This is still correct.

Kairihearts
12-06-2023, 04:26 PM
This is still correct.

Hihi cinco regarding the lb rewards I hope each week is different which is normally is anyway just asking also plat tier rewards I hope they aint the same for the whole 3 weeks thanks!!!

GiovanniAvila
12-06-2023, 04:27 PM
What level will the new jewels be? And will they be stakeable? or it will only add 1 time to freezing

Curious about this too @cinco

Kakashis
12-06-2023, 04:31 PM
looking good! any plans on the rewards for long term players this event or will be released next year?

AgentStonoga
12-06-2023, 04:51 PM
"6-piece "Star Beast" set will encompass Mythic Level 86 "Star Beast" armor, artifact, belt, bracelet, helmet and ring."
Why mage is favored? Mage can use 71lvl amulet with full starbeast set to stack int in some maps. Rogs and wars can't use 71lvl arcane belts and rings with full starbeast set.
@asommers @Cinco

HappyDINO
12-06-2023, 04:51 PM
can we get a white dragon set in vendor too ? whilt and light blue horns hearthwirm set recolour

Wifigamers
12-06-2023, 05:02 PM
"6-piece "Star Beast" set will encompass Mythic Level 86 "Star Beast" armor, artifact, belt, bracelet, helmet and ring."
Why mage is favored? Mage can use 71lvl amulet with full starbeast set to stack int in some maps. Rogs and wars can't use 71lvl arcane belts and rings with full starbeast set.
@asommers @CincoYea this is kinda stupid , mage always being favorited

@cinco

Sent from my moto g(8) power lite using Tapatalk

AgentStonoga
12-06-2023, 05:05 PM
Yea this is kinda stupid , mage always being favorited

@cinco

Would be better to just keep it as 4/4 set with starbeast weapon or make it 6/6 with ring, amulet and belt to make it fair.
or 5/5 with bracelet and weapon.
@Cinco @asommers

Wifigamers
12-06-2023, 05:05 PM
Yea this is kinda stupid , mage always being favorited

@cinco

Sent from my moto g(8) power lite using TapatalkYea i agree 100%

Atoa
12-06-2023, 05:06 PM
i Also agree with it

@Cinco @asommers

recilencia123
12-06-2023, 05:32 PM
Yea i agree 100%

ye too :(

Oawaoebi
12-06-2023, 05:43 PM
@asommers @Cinco

And if it was amulet you would still not be satisfied bc you wouldn’t be able to stack because of ur slayer divine ring?

It sure is for the average player easier to use a mage to play and learn to understand the game and that makes mage the best class for starter.

And when any complaints come about mage being favorited let’s start talking about vanities. Out of 3.000 vanities imo there’s only 1 vanity which looks best of the 3 classes on mage and that’s any founder set.

In basically every single vanity in this game, mages suffer the most.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Titanium
12-06-2023, 05:43 PM
looking good! any plans on the rewards for long term players this event or will be released next year?

I’m waiting more information about this and also vip rewards for people who are supporting the game. Please let us know about this.

gaminglogia
12-06-2023, 05:49 PM
If they release amulet,people will combine zaarus with star 3/3(ring,amu,brace)

Did u think that one?

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Elogirl
12-06-2023, 05:50 PM
its way better when the sets will all be 8/8 because I had alot of newbies asking me what items are good because they bought wrong sets combos everytime and quit the game after wasting much gold on dead items

Blessful
12-06-2023, 05:51 PM
Could the Event Mobs be scaled towards our level? I’m hoping everything there isn’t as easy as last event.

Americanarmy
12-06-2023, 06:48 PM
If they release amulet,people will combine zaarus with star 3/3(ring,amu,brace)

Did u think that one?

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk soooo truee Lol

recilencia123
12-06-2023, 07:07 PM
soooo truee Lol

lvl 86 better base stats than lvl 81 lel

Kinggg
12-06-2023, 07:39 PM
Thanks, looks very good.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

AgentStonoga
12-06-2023, 07:44 PM
And if it was amulet you would still not be satisfied bc you wouldn’t be able to stack because of ur slayer divine ring?

It sure is for the average player easier to use a mage to play and learn to understand the game and that makes mage the best class for starter.

And when any complaints come about mage being favorited let’s start talking about vanities. Out of 3.000 vanities imo there’s only 1 vanity which looks best of the 3 classes on mage and that’s any founder set.

In basically every single vanity in this game, mages suffer the most.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I don't understand what you said at your first sentence. What slayer divine ring? Wars were always using 71lvl ring to stack str no matter what.
It's not about being best starter class, it's about having advantage over other classes.
Well, personally I find rogs vanities to be the worst looking ones - I only like Ice Spirit set.

4/4 starbeast set with weapon would be probably most reasonable option - you could use full starbeast set as movement speed and gold loot set too and no class would be favored.

Elec
12-06-2023, 10:26 PM
Will star set still have 3 set bonus? Or just 6 set bonus?

Megatr0n
12-06-2023, 11:00 PM
rogue and warrior fits look amazing

vvield
12-06-2023, 11:52 PM
Mythic or arcane chakram is coming??
i wish the vanities can buy event token or lootable from boses.

Sent from my vivo 1714 using Tapatalk

Candylicks
12-06-2023, 11:53 PM
What happened to the mage vanity? Lol.

Cinco get your crayons back out.

vvield
12-06-2023, 11:55 PM
[QUOTE=vvield;4111898]Mythic or arcane chakram orb blade is coming??

Brruiser
12-07-2023, 01:14 AM
Is winter event starting 14/12?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Eariefox
12-07-2023, 03:47 AM
Why mage vanity always mediocre compare to war and rog

nemusoa
12-07-2023, 04:31 AM
it's that aura on the middle under warrior?

vvield
12-07-2023, 04:37 AM
-1 VANITY MAGE

nemusoa
12-07-2023, 04:39 AM
Mythic or arcane chakram is coming??

i think it's sets (yellow text) with proc

Ilove_Poopoo
12-07-2023, 04:50 AM
"Seeking new gears" ?

We actually want new and more challenging content. Maybe invest creating long-term permanent content for this expansion.

The past cpl months it seems like the team is just capitalizing on locks, throwing in better gears that aren't even needed. Even the hardest content feels like running brackenridge. Zero challenge, no substance at all. Just a bunch of power creeping gears. Just my 2 cents.

Unazhaenf
12-07-2023, 05:58 AM
Hello just a question why don't mages get good vanity sets especially weapons, no hate just curious if we are gonna get some good design on this upcoming event. Based on my experience warriors get the best weapons, rogues have the best armor/helm set. Hoping for some awesome vanities in the future for my fellow mages out there.

AgentStonoga
12-07-2023, 06:03 AM
Well, it took like 2 years to replace zaarus set and like a year to replace things like kraken artifact, but it took only 5 months to replace immo bracelet? What's the point of buying new gears and wasting a lot of gold for awakening them if those gears will be outdated in just few months? Bet you're planning to release 86lvl arcabes soon aswell. It's not worth to spend much money on op awaks for a quickly outdated gear.
Starbeast set made from weapon, helm, armor and arti was the most reasonable option. Arcane bracelet wouldn't be outdated that fast (it still holds price, so players are opening locks for it), no class would be favored by being the only class which can use 71lvl arcane item to stack primary stat and we would be able to use full starbeast sets as movement speed and gold loot ones too - so we would just spend more money on awaks to make these gears good for everything.
@Cinco @asommers

dexxiedex
12-07-2023, 06:30 AM
Lol stop complaining and just be happy they bring out new content.

imfeared
12-07-2023, 06:34 AM
Looks good can't wait for the full preview! Nice to see the new weapons finally being implemented.

AgentStonoga
12-07-2023, 06:37 AM
Lol stop complaining and just be happy they bring out new content.

trying to monetize game even more in wrong way isn't a new content.

Skeleton Mike
12-07-2023, 06:45 AM
Why is the Sorcerer the only one with a non animal vanity? give him a pepe frog costume please :P

jakeal4k
12-07-2023, 06:51 AM
Please make star beast weapon instead of ring so we can still use speed set along with it [emoji3064][emoji3064]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Megatr0n
12-07-2023, 06:53 AM
Why is the Sorcerer the only one with a non animal vanity? give him a pepe frog costume please :P

im guessing each vanity set will be in rotation each week of event .

mepu
12-07-2023, 07:01 AM
Is it can use 4/4 and 6/6 or just 6/6 set only for bonus stats ?

Sent from my vivo 1938 using Tapatalk

Gwenchanaa
12-07-2023, 07:08 AM
Make polar bear set on war and mage too!

Cinco
12-07-2023, 09:19 AM

The Hailstone Gem requires Level 10. The Eye of Frostwyrm requires Level 71. Both of these jewels are lost on replace.

Hailstone stat bonuses will stack with multiple gems of the same type but the freeze effect is only applied by the first gem.

I thought there would be new weapons, I even lost the desire to open chests :( buu

There will be 85 Mythic 'Winter' Weapons but the "Star Beast" Weapons are not going to drop 'til next year.

We are still considering different options for veteran rewards and longtime buyers and have not yet reached a final decision.

To make it fair for all Classes we can prevent the 71 Arcanes from increasing Primary Stats while the Star Beast set is active. So all Classes could use their 71 Arcane accessory procs with other gear to stack Primary but if they switch to Star Beast they won't be able to stack it any further 'til they switch to a different set.

As for reworking the itemization plan and offering different pieces, different set requirements - that ship has sailed. At the risk of sounding redundant: the Star Beast set plan doesn't include the weapons 'cause they are being released next year.

What happened to the mage vanity? Lol.

Make polar bear set on war and mage too!

All Classes get all of the vanity looks shown in the teaser. The full preview will show you each vanity on each Class.

Kairihearts
12-07-2023, 09:29 AM
The Hailstone Gem requires Level 10. The Eye of Frostwyrm requires Level 71. Both of these jewels are lost on replace.

Hailstone stat bonuses will stack with multiple gems of the same type but the freeze effect is only applied by the first gem.

There will be 85 Mythic 'Winter' Weapons but the "Star Beast" Weapons are not going to drop 'til next year.

We are still considering different options for veteran rewards and longtime buyers and have not yet reached a final decision.

To make it fair for all Classes we can prevent the 71 Arcanes from increasing Primary Stats while the Star Beast set is active. So all Classes could use their 71 Arcane accessory procs with other gear to stack Primary but if they switch to Star Beast they won't be able to stack it any further 'til they switch to a different set.

As for reworking the itemization plan and offering different pieces, different set requirements - that ship has sailed. At the risk of sounding redundant: the Star Beast set plan doesn't include the weapons 'cause they are being released next year.

All Classes get all of the vanity looks shown in the teaser. The full preview will show you each vanity on each Class.

Answered everyone else's question but mine lol anyway here it is again I hope the plat rewards are different we don't want 3 sets of wings we can't use..... regarding something for old players this sounds good look forward to it :)

Cinco
12-07-2023, 09:58 AM
Answered everyone else's question but mine lol anyway here it is again I hope the plat rewards are different we don't want 3 sets of wings we can't use..... regarding something for old players this sounds good look forward to it :)

Sorry - it's still in flux... but we are hoping to provide at least one unique vanity reward for each of the weeks' Plat Tier. Planning, not promising. Wish us luck! :-)

dangibg
12-07-2023, 10:57 AM

Does Hailstone freeze work in PvP and if so for how many seconds is the target frozen?

Ign ~ Danrog

Cinco
12-07-2023, 11:13 AM
Does Hailstone freeze work in PvP and if so for how many seconds is the target frozen?

Ign ~ Danrog

Yes. The normal Hailstone socketing event gives you a chance to freeze a target for 2 seconds. If you get a critical success when socketing that increases to 3 seconds.

The Hailstone gem freeze effect does not stack on itself and it can be countered.

dangibg
12-07-2023, 11:21 AM
Yes. The normal Hailstone socketing event gives you a chance to freeze a target for 2 seconds. If you get a critical success when socketing that increases to 3 seconds.

The Hailstone gem freeze effect does not stack on itself and it can be countered.

Thank you! Can we get an insight on the stats it’s going to give as well? I hope it’s not overly powered so it doesn’t affect the low lvl PvP much, say if someone decided to go full slot with these.

Ign ~ Danrog

Cinco
12-07-2023, 12:05 PM
Thank you! Can we get an insight on the stats it’s going to give as well? I hope it’s not overly powered so it doesn’t affect the low lvl PvP much, say if someone decided to go full slot with these.

Ign ~ Danrog

The Hailstone gives +1 to STR, DEX and INT. It has a fractional level-wise increase that results in +3 STR, DEX and INT at max level.

recilencia123
12-07-2023, 12:17 PM
The Hailstone gives +1 to STR, DEX and INT. It has a fractional level-wise increase that results in +3 STR, DEX and INT at max level.

+3 all stats in lvl 86 xD

Crystalwiz
12-07-2023, 12:34 PM
Mage vanity is so bad compared to the rogue vanity which is creative. Please change it to something better.

Cinco
12-07-2023, 12:51 PM
Mage vanity is so bad compared to the rogue vanity which is creative. Please change it to something better.

Read comment #52

Dffleg
12-07-2023, 12:59 PM

Depends now if all this vanities drop from every single boss we kill, doesn t matter if is bad/good etc. All that matters is top lb, if this are on lb rewards than we gonna have a really bad event.

AgentStonoga
12-07-2023, 02:27 PM

Better would be making 3/6 set able to stack primary stat and 6/6 not, cause in other way we would have to use zaarus set to stack primary stat - and with zaarus set, rog is discriminated.
I don't think it's too late. Keeping 3/3 set still and waiting for 4/4 set till weapon release isn't a bad idea. With 6/6 set I'm scared to buy new items, cause of how fast arcane bracelet gonna be outdated compared to zaarus and kraken accessories (and bracelet was the most expensive thing when it was released). Would need to spend millions or even billions for gears with strong awaks which might be outdated in couple of months if you'll decide to release 86lvl arcanes soon.
Well, with 4/4 set we could use whole sets as movement speed and gold loot ones.
@Cinco

recilencia123
12-07-2023, 03:35 PM
Better would be making 3/6 set able to stack primary stat and 6/6 not, cause in other way we would have to use zaarus set to stack primary stat - and with zaarus set, rog is discriminated.
I don't think it's too late. Keeping 3/3 set still and waiting for 4/4 set till weapon release isn't a bad idea. With 6/6 set I'm scared to buy new items, cause of how fast arcane bracelet gonna be outdated compared to zaarus and kraken accessories (and bracelet was the most expensive thing when it was released). Would need to spend millions or even billions for gears with strong awaks which might be outdated in couple of months if you'll decide to release 86lvl arcanes soon.
Well, with 4/4 set we could use whole sets as movement speed and gold loot ones.
@Cinco

they won't do that bcz if u think, force gears have like 6 months since ir was created

vvield
12-07-2023, 05:53 PM
Plat sale 40-60% before winter 12.12?

seasonedchicked
12-07-2023, 06:27 PM
Plat sale 40-60% before winter 12.12?

Sent from my vivo 1714 using TapatalkHave we ever got a 60% sale

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

vvield
12-07-2023, 08:27 PM
Have we ever got a 60% sale

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalktalk to the turtle

Neutrone
12-08-2023, 01:30 AM

The Hailstone gem freeze effect does not stack on itself and it can be countered.Questions regarding hailstone @Cinco

1) Does freeze chance stack with Frost bolt mastery?

2) Does it work on bosses?

Confriction
12-08-2023, 05:17 AM
@Cinco
@Asommers
Can u please release a level 10 bracelet during winter event or anytime soon? It is okay no matter the rarity of the bracelet but it will be appreciated by us players, thank you.

Confriction
12-08-2023, 05:20 AM
@Cinco @Asommers

AgentStonoga
12-08-2023, 05:21 AM
they won't do that bcz if u think, force gears have like 6 months since ir was created

force weapons have 7 months and they're still not outdated. We don't know when devs will add mythic weapons

Hitdiff
12-08-2023, 06:10 AM
+1111

tripazinha
12-08-2023, 08:07 AM
Interessante, vamos aguardar o evento, comentei apenas para desbloquear post no forum ;-;

ZZTop
12-08-2023, 09:41 AM
Will the current 3/3 starbeast still work with the release of the new 3 pieces, akin to the nightmare set, or will it be exclusivley 6/6?

Thragg
12-08-2023, 10:10 PM
You can give the magician animal vanity thanks

Megatr0n
12-08-2023, 11:40 PM

why hailstone not Level 1 grrrr

Candylicks
12-09-2023, 12:20 AM

Yes I take back my joke about crayons. Someone much smarter than me pointed out that each class was likely demonstrating one week of the event.

Can’t wait to see the finished ones!

nathan2693
12-09-2023, 02:06 AM
Hmmm I think it's better if those snowflake particles that I'm seeing on sorcerer will be just turned into a wisp while the indigo like color aura + the green one on sorcerer will be just combined into one aura. I think it will make it look livelier because to me it feels like the aura that is being worn on that warrior that is being shown in picture is looking plain and its design is lacking.

nathan2693
12-09-2023, 02:09 AM
Also please make a simple peppermint halo that is either lootable from boss or a tier reward

Behoove
12-10-2023, 01:01 AM
For years the Whim brothers have been my favorite pet in the game, would love to see a heroic version of it with some nice glow and maybe a bigger pull as AA than the arcane version, maybe a small winter tornado that pulls mobs in

tripazinha
12-10-2023, 02:49 PM
Apenas uma msg aleatoria, que venham vanitys boas pra mage pfvr!!!

Apocalyptis
12-10-2023, 05:49 PM
Hello dear devs,
would you please consider lowering the minimum level for upcoming hailstone gems to level 1?

The stat bonus it gives seems just fair for all levels, so it wouldn’t be broken. (lvl1 weak jewels give 3dex/int/str) :) the proc looks like much fun and it would be pity if we wouldn’t be able to use it under level 10.

… just like paracelsus gems, syrillax eyes or mentis stones are l1 too!

Thank you so much :D

Upgrad
12-10-2023, 06:10 PM
Why are wizard vanities the ugliest?

Elogirl
12-10-2023, 06:16 PM
xd look at rogue she looks like she getting choked

Behoove
12-11-2023, 07:26 AM
I know Winter event is already close but maybe it can still be done. For years the Whim brothers have been my favorite pet in the game, would love to see a heroic version of it with some nice glow and maybe a bigger pull as AA than the arcane version, maybe a small winter tornado that pulls mobs in

Cinco
12-11-2023, 10:03 AM
Hello dear devs,
would you please consider lowering the minimum level for upcoming hailstone gems to level 1?

The stat bonus it gives seems just fair for all levels, so it wouldn’t be broken. (lvl1 weak jewels give 3dex/int/str) :) the proc looks like much fun and it would be pity if we wouldn’t be able to use it under level 10.

… just like paracelsus gems, syrillax eyes or mentis stones are l1 too!

Thank you so much :D

Yeah that does seem reasonable. I'll see what I can do.

tripazinha
12-11-2023, 11:06 AM
Sera que terá efeito igual paracelsus? Comentario só para desbloquear postar no forum trade;-;

tripazinha
12-11-2023, 11:08 AM
So estou comentando seu comentario apenas para desbloquear o post no forum area de trade

tripazinha
12-11-2023, 02:03 PM
Só mais esse comentario

recilencia123
12-11-2023, 02:06 PM
xD

pantydrop
12-12-2023, 09:57 AM
Good luck !!!

Xshankyx
12-12-2023, 03:04 PM
Whats wrong with mage vanity.......

Kikiam10
12-12-2023, 05:11 PM
Why has been the vanity designs for mage is been the worse one for all the years. Design team for mage doesn’t do well on making the vanities.

Only golem,founder sets, reaper sets, ohni, and ghost lb has been the good ones

Thats why all of mage vanity is been the cheapest in auction for all years because it lacks the design effort and creativity.

Sorcerer class are not humans why make them look like one? Its like making an alien dress as humans ofc they won’t look good right? Their clothes must be designed really for their kind.

Thats all thanks

seasonedchicked
12-12-2023, 05:13 PM
Why has been the vanity designs for mage is been the worse one for all the years. Design team for mage doesn’t do well on making the vanities.

Only golem,founder sets, reaper sets, ohni, and ghost lb has been the good ones

Thats why all of mage vanity is been the cheapest in auction for all years because it lacks the design effort and creativity.

Sorcerer class are not humans why make them look like one? Its like making an alien dress as humans ofc they won’t look good right? Their clothes must be designed really for their kind.

Thats all thanks

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSince they lack creativity. How about you draw one and send it the team so they can make it

seasonedchicked
12-12-2023, 05:15 PM
That's all.

Big snappa [emoji246]

Kikiam10
12-12-2023, 05:15 PM
Since they lack creativity. How about you draw one and send it the team so they can make it

I could but its not my job. They hire and paid someone to do that job. Don’t you think they are like being scammed for that one?

Also covering the whole face of the mage or making a bigger hat that might cover the face will do just fine

seasonedchicked
12-12-2023, 05:39 PM
I could but its not my job. They hire and paid someone to do that job. Don’t you think they are like being scammed for that one?

Also covering the whole face of the mage or making a bigger hat that might cover the face will do just fine

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHow about you make it your job. Go work for them and make it better

Kikiam10
12-12-2023, 05:40 PM
How about u keep quiet? U still upset I didn’t sell u the infernal set? Stop cryong bro move on

seasonedchicked
12-12-2023, 06:20 PM
How about u keep quiet? U still upset I didn’t sell u the infernal set? Stop cryong bro move on

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAwee. No creativity? I thought you had some ideas, maybe not

Kikiam10
12-12-2023, 06:21 PM
Awee. No creativity? I thought you had some ideas, maybe not

Well im just reying to help giving my opinion that mage vanities were not as good as the designers think i got alot of friends who didnt go by mage because of the vanities

Lazybears
12-12-2023, 07:52 PM
Hi dev,

sorry i am just curious, is the chance of freeze for the hailstone is stack able?

Let say every piece of equipment i slot in one hailstone gems in Lv 10 alt (exp: 2 percent chance of freeze). So, will it become total 14% chance of freeze?

Or it will just remain 2% even tho i slot in one hailstone gem on every piece of equipment.

Thank you

Apocalyptis
12-12-2023, 08:04 PM
Hi dev,

sorry i am just curious, is the chance of freeze for the hailstone is stack able?

Let say every piece of equipment i slot in one hailstone gems in Lv 10 alt (exp: 2 percent chance of freeze). So, will it become total 14% chance of freeze?

Or it will just remain 2% even tho i slot in one hailstone gem on every piece of equipment.

Thank you

“Hailstone stat bonuses will stack with multiple gems of the same type but the freeze effect is only applied by the first gem.”

Lazybears
12-12-2023, 08:11 PM
Thanks for information

chiiwawa
12-13-2023, 02:09 PM
Not trying to start drama but in all the years ive played i have seen some really nice vanity sets come out of the sts art department. Real pieces of artwork.... but for the last several years they have been underwhelming to say the least. They seem hurried up and just plain sloppy looking. Nothing ever extra special looking has shown up in a very long time. New artists? or just tired of art artists? Just asking.

frankcastle911
12-13-2023, 02:20 PM
Not trying to start drama but in all the years ive played i have seen some really nice vanity sets come out of the sts art department. Real pieces of artwork.... but for the last several years they have been underwhelming to say the least. They seem hurried up and just plain sloppy looking. Nothing ever extra special looking has shown up in a very long time. New artists? or just tired of art artists? Just asking.Nah bro i admit theyre doing great work the last few months

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Kikiam10
12-13-2023, 02:22 PM
Nah bro i admit theyre doing great work the last few months

But vanity prices keeps going down unlike before it has value

chiiwawa
12-13-2023, 02:24 PM
Nah bro i admit theyre doing great work the last few months

Its not terrible its just not show stopping like many of the older sets use to be. thats all im saying.

Inawaz
12-13-2023, 02:34 PM
Its not terrible its just not show stopping like many of the older sets use to be. thats all im saying.

Every set has its own uniqueness. People prefer older sets because they are rare. But yea there’s no very op looking vanity since very long time .