PDA

View Full Version : Home show system change

Inawaz
12-07-2023, 03:55 AM
Edit : The post topic has been changed to : fully furnished house sell & buy feature

Edit (New topic info) :

Hey asommers!
I’ve got this seriously cool idea for the game – picture houses with unique codes, like the Tavern house deed (66203). When players packs house, there could be a message like ‘Player packed Tavern house deed (66203),’ making it super secure and scam-proof as the buyer can see that it’s the actual house he’s paying for ’

Now, here’s the real game-changer: what if you could take a tour of a house before buying it in the auction? Forget boring descriptions, just hit the “Tour” button and explore the place! It would be insanely cool and add a whole new level of fun to the game.

Oh, and to keep things fair, players should only be able to open a house if they’ve got enough slots. No more squeezing into places that won’t fit!

Hope you love the idea – it would be a total game-changer!

Itzmemohsin
12-07-2023, 04:07 AM
+1 nice effort , devs must take a look !

asommers
12-07-2023, 10:35 AM
See this thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?624568)).

-ALS

Inawaz
12-07-2023, 11:22 AM
See this thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?624568)).

-ALS

You said this in that thread :

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231207/31545625adeb6d0b468a6f3c6953f4e0.jpg

So I’ve given an idea mentioning how should this work

seasonedchicked
12-07-2023, 06:52 PM
There should be some way to let people be able to sell houses that are already decorated. Would be a good way for some guys to make a lot of gold

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

Inawaz
12-07-2023, 08:55 PM
There should be some way to let people be able to sell houses that are already decorated. Would be a good way for some guys to make a lot of gold

That will be toooo complicated

Stephencobear
12-07-2023, 08:57 PM
not needed
also i can think of ways to exploit op’s idea already

seasonedchicked
12-07-2023, 09:08 PM
not needed
also i can think of ways to exploit op’s idea alreadyExplain or your -1 won't be taken as a real vote

Itzmemohsin
12-07-2023, 11:16 PM
That will be toooo complicatedNot at all necessary that it will be complicated coz you can already have loadouts in house , just need to figure out a way to package those loadouts into a chest or something , like this we can transfer houses to our alt characters or if we want we can sell them aswell , would be really cool !

Stephencobear
12-07-2023, 11:30 PM
Explain or your -1 won't be taken as a real vote

soooo
besides both unnecessary & exploitable?
ok

this does not address any real problem & we do have problems
the time taken to create this popularity contest feature could be spent addressing anything that actually progresses this game
this idea does not benefit sts financially but would be a drain on their time
“a decent reward” for popular houses isn’t fair for the majority

is my -1 a “real vote” yet? hehhehheh

Rxri_
12-08-2023, 12:07 AM
waste of dev time do it on something useful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inawaz
12-08-2023, 02:15 AM
Not at all necessary that it will be complicated coz you can already have loadouts in house , just need to figure out a way to package those loadouts into a chest or something , like this we can transfer houses to our alt characters or if we want we can sell them aswell , would be really cool !

Ok then how will the buyer know how that house looks? Even if the seller shows how the house looks , the seller can scam the buyer very easily by changing it. I like the idea tho.

Inawaz
12-08-2023, 02:18 AM
soooo
ok

the time taken to create this popularity contest feature could be spent addressing anything that actually progresses this game

is my -1 a “real vote” yet? hehhehheh

This idea does benifit sts financially In a long run . If people enjoy the game then they will be willing to buy platinum & some people just play this game just for housing (eg. Happydino) . And why ‘a decent reward’ for popular houses ain’t fair? Please think and type , feels like you simply spam your keyboard .

Stephencobear
12-08-2023, 02:51 AM
This idea does benifit sts financially In a long run . If people enjoy the game then they will be willing to buy platinum & some people just play this game just for housing (eg. Happydino) . And why ‘a decent reward’ for popular houses ain’t fair? Please think and type , feels like you simply spam your keyboard .

“Enjoy the game is subjective” & I don’t think a lot of people would love this feature so much they would buy plat

Not everyone is Dino & he said he would quit the game because they brought back some furniture

& yes popularity contests don’t benefit most so it’s not a good addition

Inawaz
12-08-2023, 03:21 AM
“Enjoy the game is subjective” & I don’t think a lot of people would love this feature so much they would buy plat

Ppl would buy plat , if every season there’s some exclusive furniture / vanity (bound) in home show top 10 .

Not everyone is Dino & he said he would quit the game because they brought back some furniture

He said he will quit , but he ain’t quitting tho lol & he isn’t the only one guy who plays game for housing , there’s other ppl too.

Apocalyptis
12-08-2023, 05:24 AM
-1, there are way way more important issues in the game that need such attention and time. This just seems so unnecessary and easily exploitable to me. If you like housing so much, there are other games made for this.. such as SIMS :D

E.g. It has been way over 6 months yet “phase 2 store change” is nowhere to be found.

seasonedchicked
12-08-2023, 05:41 AM
soooo
ok

is my -1 a “real vote” yet? hehhehhehUmmmmm yea no your just another one of them trolls. I'm sure sts could take a week off of gaining anything while trying to implement this. They don't even have to take a week off. Just put a plat sale. Also players with that level of creativity should deserve something.

seasonedchicked
12-08-2023, 05:43 AM
This idea does benifit sts financially In a long run . If people enjoy the game then they will be willing to buy platinum & some people just play this game just for housing (eg. Happydino) . And why ‘a decent reward’ for popular houses ain’t fair? Please think and type , feels like you simply spam your keyboard .Not for me to answer. But I'm sure sts could work out the quirks. Maybe something like a lock system where they are unable to change it while others can take tours and either buy it at the auto of the sellers asking or bid on it

seasonedchicked
12-08-2023, 05:49 AM
-1, there are way way more important issues in the game that need such attention and time. This just seems so unnecessary and easily exploitable to me. If you like housing so much, there are other games made for this.. such as SIMS :D

E.g. It has been way over 6 months yet “phase 2 store change” is nowhere to be found.

There are way more important issues in the game that need such attention and time. This just seems so unnecessary to me. If you like store changes/updates so much, there are other games made for this.. such as fortnite

HappyDINO
12-08-2023, 07:28 AM

& yes popularity contests don’t benefit most so it’s not a good addition

I said If decor aspect in game dies I'd quit . Not that I'd quit if they bring back old collector stuff .

And me personally I am ready to eat my words on being sad about store limited items come back . Shure I lost a bit gold but latter I saw a lot new players decoring and I owe a big thanks to devs for that .

. MY SUGGESTION IS : A 5 STAR ⭐ RANKING SYSTEM where player can give star reviews to houses that don't affect any lb or anything. They can just give reviews . Would be awesome to have some sort of feed back from visiting players . :)

seasonedchicked
12-08-2023, 08:33 AM
Didn't think about it until now. Sts would actually profit from it. Alot of houses + holders and other furniture for plat could be bought.

Stephencobear
12-08-2023, 09:18 AM
I said If decor aspect in game dies I'd quit . Not that I'd quit if they bring back old collector stuff .

Well they brought back 3 house items & you said

if they dont fix furniture im quitting they distroying only thing i play for :(

But anyway

Ummmmm yea no your just another one of them trolls
Lmao

I still don’t think a popularity contest for houses will cause ppl to buy plat- y’all can disagree

The idea is still exploitable & unnecessary & currently there’s 6 pages of suggestions sts hasn’t got to yet
(Including skill revamps)
I’d rather improve the mmorpg aspect of this game & stear it away from minecraft or the sims stuff

Apocalyptis
12-08-2023, 10:09 AM
There are way more important issues in the game that need such attention and time. This just seems so unnecessary to me. If you like store changes/updates so much, there are other games made for this.. such as fortnite

Lack of arguments, huh?
Once again for you. This is MMORPG game, not SIMS.

seasonedchicked
12-08-2023, 12:31 PM
Seems like your lacking arguments lol. Your only "argument l" was this game isn't the sims. Like what? Lol another one of those trolls

Inawaz
12-08-2023, 02:27 PM
Well they brought back 3 house items & you said

But anyway

Lmao

I still don’t think a popularity contest for houses will cause ppl to buy plat- y’all can disagree

The idea is still exploitable & unnecessary & currently there’s 6 pages of suggestions sts hasn’t got to yet
(Including skill revamps)
I’d rather improve the mmorpg aspect of this game & stear it away from minecraft or the sims stuff

Feels like you trying to win argument or something lol . If there’s top 10 for home show then players will be motivated to make a good house & sts can earn money by adding limited edition furnitures in store time to time for platinum .

Inawaz
12-08-2023, 02:29 PM
Didn't think about it until now. Sts would actually profit from it. Alot of houses + holders and other furniture for plat could be bought.

Yep exactly

Stephencobear
12-09-2023, 05:22 PM
Feels like you trying to win argument or something lol

No, I am presenting an alternative view, that does not need to be seen as an argument-
also I have no vested interest in being “right/wrong”,
I’m looking for any alt view that doesn’t rely on calling me a troll dismissively

If there’s top 10 for home show then players will be motivated to make a good house & sts can earn money by adding limited edition furnitures in store time to time for platinum .

Players have already displayed that they’re ready to spend gold & plat to be on top of home show w/o your hose popularity contest

The idea of a best/most popular/most visited home show has already been suggested and is not in the works due to exploitability & the fact that the limited time devs have is better spent elsewhere imho

Warcraft>minecraft

Inawaz
12-09-2023, 10:30 PM
No, I am presenting an alternative view, that does not need to be seen as an argument-
also I have no vested interest in being “right/wrong”,
I’m looking for any alt view that doesn’t rely on calling me a troll dismissively

Players have already displayed that they’re ready to spend gold & plat to be on top of home show w/o your hose popularity contest

The idea of a best/most popular/most visited home show has already been suggested and is not in the works due to exploitability & the fact that the limited time devs have is better spent elsewhere imho

Warcraft>minecraft

It’s worth adding . That’s all I wana say

Stephencobear
12-09-2023, 10:59 PM
It’s worth adding . That’s all I wana say

cool, no prob, we can disagree
tc best of luck

Inawaz
12-10-2023, 11:42 AM
we can disagree

I don’t remember asking
Edit : just kidding [emoji23]

Inawaz
12-28-2023, 10:19 AM
Not at all necessary that it will be complicated coz you can already have loadouts in house , just need to figure out a way to package those loadouts into a chest or something , like this we can transfer houses to our alt characters or if we want we can sell them aswell , would be really cool !

Yes actually op idea ,
Hey asommers!
I’ve got this seriously cool idea for the game – picture houses with unique codes, like the Tavern house deed (66203). When players packs house, there could be a message like ‘Player packed Tavern house deed (66203),’ making it super secure and scam-proof as the buyer can see that it’s the actual house he’s paying for ’

Now, here’s the real game-changer: what if you could take a tour of a house before buying it in the auction? Forget boring descriptions, just hit the “Tour” button and explore the place! It would be insanely cool and add a whole new level of fun to the game.

Oh, and to keep things fair, players should only be able to open a house if they’ve got enough slots. No more squeezing into places that won’t fit!

Itzmemohsin
12-28-2023, 10:40 AM
Yes actually op idea ,
Hey asommers!

Hope you love the idea – it would be a total game-changer!Man such a perfect idea , it would be real fun if something like that would be implemented, building houses as a profession in game , o.p idea !!!

Inawaz
12-28-2023, 10:41 AM
Man such a perfect idea , it would be real fun if something like that would be implemented, building houses as a profession in game , o.p idea !!!

Yesss frrr I would love it implemented to the game.

Itzmemohsin
12-28-2023, 11:06 AM
Yes actually op idea ,
Hey asommers!

@asommers Actually this should be transferred to a different suggestion post so that people can give their opinions on it , I think lots of other people would also agree that it’s a great feature if it gets implemented !

asommers
12-28-2023, 01:16 PM
Don't change the original thread topic, since reply context is lost. Create a new thread.

-ALS