PDA

View Full Version : Elite Event Maps

OdenTheJust
12-07-2023, 10:29 AM
I think there should be an option for end game players that scales the mobs to our level and drops better rewards. New players and lb players could still do normal to get points faster but it would be nice for people that spent the gold on their gear to be able to put it to good use during events. Let me know what you guys think about this idea.

asommers
12-07-2023, 10:48 AM
It sounds like you'd like us to double our workload. One set of effort (balance/rewards/etc.) for normal, and one set of effort for elite.

Events are generally for everyone, but we do have several events that cater to players with high-end gear (Arcane Catacombs, etc.).

-ALS

OdenTheJust
12-07-2023, 11:40 AM
Doubles? Do you guys run the event zone manually when testing? Im genuinely curious and not trying to be condescending. Because if you do I have a suggestion that might help with this task.

recilencia123
12-07-2023, 12:14 PM
It sounds like you'd like us to double our workload. One set of effort (balance/rewards/etc.) for normal, and one set of effort for elite.

Events are generally for everyone, but we do have several events that cater to players with high-end gear (Arcane Catacombs, etc.).

-ALS

ye or like temple

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Dffleg
12-07-2023, 06:21 PM
All he want to say, is the elite maps events should be like current lb maps, but with better rewards or with increase chance to get better loot.