PDA

View Full Version : Is it really fair to low levels?

Randomguy
10-20-2012, 02:32 PM
After blacksmoke came out, ppl went crazy with platinum trying to get to lv 76 before Monday, well some low levels tried to but don't have enough time, platinum, and other stuff. Some low levels want to cap before Monday like everyone else did, STS, would it hurt THAT much to just give the low levels guys a few more days to level before the dragon
egg is removed??:dread::dread:

MightyMicah
10-20-2012, 02:37 PM
Your heart's in the right place, random, but I don't think you've thought it completely through. You see, the egg is supposed to only be for those really "elite" and hardcore gamers. There is still plenty for new guys to do after the egg is long gone. Think of the egg as an exclusive item awarded only to hardcore players. :-)

Sciazaratek
10-20-2012, 02:37 PM
1. There's still time until Monday

2. Why do high lvls have advantages against Low Lvls (except their lvl difference)?

3.Not everyone capped 76

Cahaun
10-20-2012, 02:40 PM
Is it fair that a new player didn't make it to anything else that already passed? Some people just miss things so I say yes it's fair to all the players of the game. If they miss it, then so be it.
P.s. If we look at it this way, it should make sense. New players start PL every day.

j3peaz
10-20-2012, 02:41 PM
Sorry but i disagree. I dont plan on hitting cap, and not even going to try. The reward is for elites aka who has most time and/or plat. It is for those people paying their checks. I dont have either time or plat, so i would not expect to get it myself. Am i upset that i miss out on another sweet item? Sure butt not to the extent that it is going to make me rage quit. This is just my opinion with my circumstances. Personally im waiting for the halloween event to start :) gl to ur grinding and plat purse

Chopper
10-20-2012, 02:49 PM
Sorry but i disagree. I dont plan on hitting cap, and not even going to try. The reward is for elites aka who has most time and/or plat. It is for those people paying their checks. I dont have either time or plat, so i would not expect to get it myself. Am i upset that i miss out on another sweet item? Sure butt not to the extent that it is going to make me rage quit. This is just my opinion with my circumstances. Personally im waiting for the halloween event to start :) gl to ur grinding and plat purse

me too. I dont have time nor inclanation to grind this weekend. But the opportunity is available to everyone playing the game. Some players can get to Lvl 70 in like 5 hours so go for it if you want the egg.

Randomguy
10-20-2012, 03:02 PM
True but maybe give lv 67 or lvs close to that a few more days

Chopper
10-20-2012, 03:22 PM
True but maybe give lv 67 or lvs close to that a few more days

i think this is STS' way of rewarding the Lvl 71s more just like the previous Elite Quests, in order to make up for the loss of the Elite Vanity stats. Which was also replaced by rings.

txrockgirl
10-20-2012, 03:41 PM
There is still plenty for new guys to do after the egg is long gone.
I was pretty much going to say the same thing. In the few months I've been on the game, I've seen probably 3 events for veteran players. There will be more in the future, so if you miss out on a couple, just wait it out until the next one. As for needing plat, just grind some of the "install this app" offers.

Jcyee
10-20-2012, 05:24 PM
Its completely fine. Many new players probably dont even know about the egg or the idea of this elite vanity amd what not. And if they have time, they can play. If they decide to spend money on plat, they can.

TEOKILLO
10-20-2012, 05:52 PM
I dont understand whats so good about the egg, i have 12 of them in my fridge

onemadzhau
10-20-2012, 06:24 PM
Hello ppl if it was super easy to get, no one would want it and/or pay plat to work for it, sry its as simple as that. Now let's move on :)

Dirtymonkey_666
10-20-2012, 06:51 PM
1: It's Blacksomke, not Blacksnake
2: It's a Fossillized Dragon Egg, not Dinosaur Egg
3: It's for the Elite Hardcore players
4: Yes, IMO it will hurt if STS added a few more days. Us L76's who bought the platinum to cap before monday would feel ripped off.
5: How would you like it if STS added lets say a little contest for killing 10,000 zombies in a day and you were one of the few who got a special item from it, how would you feel if STS added a few more days to help everyone else?

oh elso its only staurday for STS, so you still got a day to cap.

After blacksnake came out, ppl went crazy with platinum trying to get to lv 76 before Monday, well some low levels tried to but don't have enough time, platinum, and other stuff. Some low levels want to cap before Monday like everyone else did, STS, would it hurt THAT much to just give the low levels guys a few more days to level before the dinosaur egg is removed??:dread::dread:

Dirtymonkey_666
10-20-2012, 06:52 PM
Well get out 4 for me, i want eggs on toast
I dont understand whats so good about the egg, i have 12 of them in my fridge

Rare
10-20-2012, 06:59 PM
1: It's Blacksomke, not Blacksnake

Actually, off we're getting technical, it's BlackSMOKE

CrimsonTider
10-20-2012, 07:05 PM
Hello ppl if it was super easy to get, no one would want it and/or pay plat to work for it, sry its as simple as that. Now let's move on :)

Actually, it is super easy to get. Buy plat, run a low level dungeon loaded with elixirs, 6-7 hours later.... egg.

StompArtist
10-20-2012, 07:08 PM
Actually, it is super easy to get. Buy plat, run a low level dungeon loaded with elixirs, 6-7 hours later.... egg.

Anyone ever done the math for a xp elixir stack that gives 1 kill cap?

CrimsonTider
10-20-2012, 07:18 PM
Up to 9xp per kill at white threat level now... not too far off.

onemadzhau
10-20-2012, 07:50 PM

Meh still a pain in the butt, and in mega maze map its only 5 per kill even with 3x blessing 2x weekly and 4x thrash :/ but like you're saying it isn't really out of this world hard to get. So to the ppl complaining, don't waste your time here and go lvl up :)

MightyMicah
10-20-2012, 09:16 PM
Up to 9,000xp per kill at white threat level now... not too far off.

Don't you mean over 9,000? ;)

Dirtymonkey_666
10-21-2012, 01:19 AM
haha i just woke up when i did that post.
Actually, off we're getting technical, it's BlackSMOKE