PDA

View Full Version : Happy Elite Me

MightyMicah
10-20-2012, 09:26 PM
This makes my 1,337th post! I am now elite! Lol Just thought I'd let errybody know that I wear the pants now ;)

~MM

Noodleleg
10-20-2012, 09:27 PM
This can also be our religious debate thread :)...!

Jblazer
10-21-2012, 07:29 PM
Lol I remember the other one xD.Happy Elite Micah.

Reddwing
10-21-2012, 07:36 PM
All this time you haven't been wearing pants?

MightyMicah
10-21-2012, 07:51 PM

No comment

Noodleleg
10-21-2012, 08:28 PM

Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor...

-asks for forgiveness-

Yeah, he's not wearing any pants.

akfury
10-21-2012, 09:43 PM
Grats !

Szangheili
10-21-2012, 09:59 PM
Grats :) I am so far away from that... Lol :D

Skeletonlord
10-22-2012, 11:40 AM
I remember when I was 1337... Good times.

Long gone now, over 4000 posts now.....

RedRyder
10-22-2012, 12:52 PM
I remember when I was 1337... Good times.

Long gone now, over 4000 posts now.....
Omgosh...........................Noway!........... ................!

MightyMicah
10-22-2012, 02:05 PM
Omgosh...........................Noway!........... ................!

There's always a bigger fish ;)

Noodleleg
10-22-2012, 03:14 PM
There's always a bigger fish ;)

Thou shall not kill thy neighbor...

-asks for forgiveness again-

Unless you kill the big fish :)

MightyMicah
10-22-2012, 07:43 PM
Thou shall not kill thy neighbor...

-asks for forgiveness again-

Unless you kill the big fish :)

WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? Jonah's in that fish boy!!! You gonna kill again and have to ask for forgiveness ;)

Noodleleg
10-22-2012, 09:21 PM
WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? Jonah's in that fish boy!!! You gonna kill again and have to ask for forgiveness ;)

Jonah? Lol reminds me of a story... Lemee tell you it...

There is a man and a woman at the airport. The woman is reading the bible. So, the man walks up and asks, "Hey, lady. Watcha reading?" The woman replies, "The bible. More specifically, the story of Jonah." The man giggles a bit and says, "Lady, you and yo folks are outta your mind! You believe such a story? A man can get eaten by a whale and come out alive? The bible in my opinion is filled with bs!" The woman happily replies, "Hm... I guess when I die, I'll have to ask him in heaven!" The man, still giggling, questions the woman, "What if Jonah isn't in heaven, crazy lady?!" The woman stands up and looks the man straight in the eye. Then, kindly says, "If he isn't in heaven, you can ask him, personally, in hell."

Hehe hope I gave you a laugh, EmEm :)!

razerfingers
10-22-2012, 09:33 PM

There is a man and a woman at the airport. The woman is reading the bible. So, the man walks up and asks, "Hey, lady. Watcha reading?" The woman replies, "The bible. More specifically, the story of Jonah." The man giggles a bit and says, "Lady, you and yo folks are outta your mind! You believe such a story? A man can get eaten by a whale and come out alive? The bible in my opinion is filled with bs!" The woman happily replies, "Hm... I guess when I die, I'll have to ask him in heaven!" The man, still giggling, questions the woman, "What if Jonah isn't in heaven, crazy lady?!" The woman stands up and looks the man straight in the eye. Then, kindly says, "If he isn't in heaven, you can ask him, personally, in hell."

Im a christian and normally dont like religious jokes about bibles, but that... Was quite funny haha

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

MightyMicah
10-23-2012, 06:09 AM

>.<

Suentous PO
10-23-2012, 05:16 PM
This can also be our religious debate thread :)...!
Cool, I'm on the unpopular side,
Now first off, I have to say...

[ banned ]

Heavenhatesu
10-25-2012, 11:19 PM
Hrmmmn. I have 10 posts.