PDA

View Full Version : Just had to say this..

Dreuefesie
10-21-2012, 01:22 AM
I noticed that there were more magic castle runs then Blacksmoke runs.. lol

Cobraguy
10-21-2012, 01:24 AM
Because apparently the xp in BSM sucks.

Jcyee
10-21-2012, 01:45 AM
I would expect it to die down a little after monday lol

Most people with plat (that i know of) tend to go there.

Dreuefesie
10-21-2012, 02:06 AM
I thought this was funny. :P

Lowlyspy
10-21-2012, 02:20 AM
I think the xp in blacksmoke is actually decent. I get around 250 xp per run in Dragon's Nest non-potted.

LwMark
10-21-2012, 02:24 AM
I think the xp in blacksmoke is actually decent. I get around 250 xp per run in Dragon's Nest non-potted.

so your sayin about 400-500 runs to make from 75-76? sounds good.
so there is no reason for anyone without plat to been able to grind to cap in 4 days.
even some blessings would of made it a lil bit easier to.

Dreuefesie
10-21-2012, 02:29 AM
If I had the plat I'd be at Magic Castle. But... I don't. Me and many others will be making the most of what we can, accept the fact that we probably will not get an egg and just aim to cap eventually. :P

Lowlyspy
10-21-2012, 02:38 AM
Kinda like the 56 cap when the elite cap was actually elite, not just a "I killed lots of mobs 50 levels lower than me" Award.

Kraze
10-21-2012, 03:30 AM
Kinda like the 56 cap when the elite cap was actually elite, not just a "I killed lots of mobs 50 levels lower than me" Award.

The whole four day push just made a bad situation worse...but the irony of calling an item elite when most of the people that got it earned a large chunk if not all in bale is worth a lol or two.

LwMark
10-21-2012, 03:35 AM
They should done a quest, where if u collect say 10,000 dragon somethin, u get the egg, just imagine u get one around every 10 bad guys u kill, so by time u get to 100,000 xp u get to turn in the quest yu get the egg, an u have to b l75 to receive quest, idk just my thoughts

Taaralatie
10-21-2012, 05:08 AM
They should done a quest, where if u collect say 10,000 dragon somethin, u get the egg, just imagine u get one around every 10 bad guys u kill, so by time u get to 100,000 xp u get to turn in the quest yu get the egg, an u have to b l75 to receive quest, idk just my thoughts

Why aren't you working for STS? That makes a whole lot of sense....except that they wouldn't have got such a huge boost to their bank balance this weekend. Money see? The root of all evils! :)

Gragorak
10-21-2012, 06:40 AM
250? I get only half of that. :cower:

dudetus
10-21-2012, 06:47 AM
Ugh. Strange how these threads always turn into a form in which peeps r mocking Elixir users.

Just be darn glad we pay for our gaming and keep STS running.

Lowlyspy
10-21-2012, 06:53 AM
I'm glad for nothing ^_^

ArtofWar
10-21-2012, 07:04 AM

250!?!?!?! i just get 100 xp per run.. sometimes less..

MightyMicah
10-21-2012, 07:07 AM
Why aren't you working for STS? That makes a whole lot of sense....except that they wouldn't have got such a huge boost to their bank balance this weekend. Money see? The root of all evils! :)

You got it. I mean there's nothing wrong with Sts doing things that generate money. That's how it's supposed to be. Sometimes I just feel like that's all they care about. Then again, they did make this new campaign pretty sick.

Dreuefesie
10-21-2012, 07:22 AM
Yes dudetus.. Not what it was meant for lol.
IMO if the option to use elixirs is there it is up to the player whether they want to use it or not.

Taaralatie
10-21-2012, 07:37 AM
You got it. I mean there's nothing wrong with Sts doing things that generate money. That's how it's supposed to be. Sometimes I just feel like that's all they care about. Then again, they did make this new campaign pretty sick.

Yeah I agree. I have used far too much plat here. I have capped my bird and my Mage is now 75 and I suddenly realised I have just got lured into their gotta-get-the-reward-before-Monday-and-keep-buying-more-and-more-plat-to-keep-up-in-the-race trap. So...I have stepped aside. The world won't come crashing down because I didn't get 2 eggs. The new maps will still be there next week. In the grand scale of things this is rather insignificant. So, I decided to make cupcakes with my niece instead. More rewarding, more satisfying plus I score best Auntie points which she will remember for years :) Well she had better!

MightyMicah
10-21-2012, 07:47 AM
Yeah I agree. I have used far too much plat here. I have capped my bird and my Mage is now 75 and I suddenly realised I have just got lured into their gotta-get-the-reward-before-Monday-and-keep-buying-more-and-more-plat-to-keep-up-in-the-race trap. So...I have stepped aside. The world won't come crashing down because I didn't get 2 eggs. The new maps will still be there next week. In the grand scale of things this is rather insignificant. So, I decided to make cupcakes with my niece instead. More rewarding, more satisfying plus I score best Auntie points which she will remember for years :) Well she had better!

Haha I stopped after the first cap bonus XD I just didn't like the idea from the start. Oh and btw

Y U NO GIV ME SUM CUPCAKES?!

Taaralatie
10-21-2012, 07:49 AM
Oh and btw

Y U NO GIV ME SUM CUPCAKES?!

You are welcome to them...made by a five year old, pink, glittery...you can tell I had zero input!

United
10-21-2012, 08:11 AM
MagicCastle is 2-3 times faster than LostValley zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz