PDA

View Full Version : IU is doing their part, are you?

Deathpunch
10-21-2012, 06:56 AM
IU gears up and does their part in the First Alien War!

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af35/user7618/IMAG0035.jpg

This is my newest squad in Xcom: Enemy Unknown.

Cap. Azibas, the squad sniper, is the current kill leader. He enjoys climbing on top of trucks or large rocks back at the rear and putting holes in alien heads.

Capt. Killaings, the squad leader, and Capt. Deathpunch have their hands full keeping Lt. Mitchturbo and Sgt. Elfje combat worthy with medkits, as those two take obscene pleasure in running up to the enemy and giving them the good news with both barrels. It works, most of the time. :D

Then there's Sgt. Firoth, who has his rocket launcher and light machine gun to just totally make a mess of whatever city we're in. Sorry, Calgary! He didn't intend to miss and blow up that coffee shop AND the library!

Anyone else playing this awesome reimagining of a killer old school game? Post a pic of your squads!

-----
*insert witty tapatalk sig here*

Cahaun
10-21-2012, 07:02 AM
Alien containment is our hobby :p

Deathpunch
10-21-2012, 07:04 AM

Containment? Nay, good sir, extermination is the order of the day. Except when we need a live one to poke and prod with electrified probes.

-----

Cahaun
10-21-2012, 07:35 AM

Containment? Nay, good sir, extermination is the order of the day. Except when we need a live one to poke and prod with electrified probes.

-----
Ah I missed the briefing. Good luck on your alien blasting mission. Do bring one back to the guildhall as it is really boring and dull while tier ones get a living room and a tech workshop.

Jblazer
10-21-2012, 05:55 PM
Lol look at sgt Firoth :D

Matutd
10-21-2012, 05:56 PM
I would get this game if I had 5 playstation friends....

Deathpunch
10-21-2012, 06:46 PM
Wouldn't matter, no co-op.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Szangheili
10-21-2012, 10:04 PM
I might get this game... For Xbox of course ^.^

HunterSLAYER
10-22-2012, 02:39 AM
Saw this game on Steam and got it! I've yet to play it though...I'm too busy to play anything atm... :P