View Full Version : Elite zodias gauntlet

Dffleg
12-13-2023, 07:12 AM
Making a map that requires all three class is hard to play. Could we play nomatter if 3 of each class join it. I don t see many players playing it. And if in couple of weeks, maybe months we get farm map in elder woods, zodias maps won t be playable anymore.

recilencia123
12-13-2023, 09:50 AM
we will get elite elder map, chill out

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Switchback
12-13-2023, 10:16 AM
we will get elite elder map, chill out

Elite elder woods and elite zodias will be in two different realms of difficulty, that being said i think when they reduce the gold drops there they can open the map to any classes. At least for the sake of weaker players and their game.

asommers
12-15-2023, 01:33 PM
Do you want to play to farm or get on the leaderboard? Leaderboard requires unique classes, so would you want to play with any three classes but not get on the leaderboard? That's a possible solution.

-ALS

AgentStonoga
12-19-2023, 02:56 PM
Do you want to play to farm or get on the leaderboard? Leaderboard requires unique classes, so would you want to play with any three classes but not get on the leaderboard? That's a possible solution.

-ALS

I would appreciate to add non lb runs for ezg without class restriction.

recilencia123
12-20-2023, 05:33 PM

-ALS

sounds good and nerf gold drop if it's not lb mode would be nice.