PDA

View Full Version : Set bonuses glitch?

Emannyv93
10-21-2012, 11:19 AM
Okay so after the update I've seen quite a few ppl who have the " sparkle " on some sets that i already have... & how come im not sparkling up lol Im jealous ?

One example i saw someone with Dragonet piercing set with elite blaster & he didn't have any off hand vanity shields on.

Also another example would be someone had the new Flying dragonscale set lvl 71 with talon & shield and he was glowing.. I have the whole set but using the bow instead .. is there something im missing ? :hororr:

LwMark
10-21-2012, 11:24 AM
Are ur pieces all 71,73,75?

Also were they blue sparkles or red? If so may have been wearing a ring, some people asked me why my sets sparkled when i wasnt even weaeing real sets, i had onyx armor mixed with a plat hammer and vanity helm lol

Emannyv93
10-21-2012, 11:25 AM
Are ur pieces all 71,73,75?

i have the lvl 71 set for flying dragon scale,i have the complete set

JaytB
10-21-2012, 11:44 AM
Maybe it's the sparkles of the new ring that you're seeing. Screenshots would help.

Edit: didn't see lw already mentioned the ring :o

Emannyv93
10-21-2012, 05:39 PM
Maybe it's the sparkles of the new ring that you're seeing. Screenshots would help.

Edit: didn't see lw already mentioned the ring :o

nope that person was lvl 74, but either way to recieve the sparkle u still need vanity items on. and i asked him he told me no .

Drizzid
10-21-2012, 09:02 PM
nope that person was lvl 74, but either way to recieve the sparkle u still need vanity items on. and i asked him he told me no .

No you don't need the vanities for the sparkle, just the ring. I barely notice the l75 set bonus effect but im usually rocking bigger luck or crown of gratitude so I dont see it anyway

Elyseon
10-21-2012, 09:06 PM

the set bonus from the vanities was turned into a ring, so just equip the elite ring and theres your sparkles

check the thread about elite vanities in the announcement section of the forums