PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Winter 2023 Week 1

asommers
12-14-2023, 12:28 PM
Let us know what you think!

Winter preview thread is located here (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?724328))!

-ALS

Rikochhan
12-14-2023, 02:39 PM
Let us know what you think!

Winter preview thread is located here (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?724328))!

-ALSNo ice relic sets drop on event boss?

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

trickmeister
12-14-2023, 02:40 PM
my orb of ursume has a countdown it better not dissappear after event

Cinco
12-14-2023, 02:40 PM
my orb of ursume has a countdown it better not dissappear after event

It will. This is the last year for the Orb or Ursume and its empowered counterpart. We will be reworking how event boosts / bane items work in 2024.

Observing
12-14-2023, 02:46 PM
Can we get some ice relic gear drops ?

Rikochhan
12-14-2023, 02:46 PM
Can we get some ice relic gear drops ?+1

Apocalyptis
12-14-2023, 02:47 PM
Please scale down event difficulty for low levels a little bit, it’s near to undoable on twinks.. tried levels 15-10-1

Thanks!! <3

Sleighqueen
12-14-2023, 02:49 PM
No gold loot sets this year? Why ? Please add to some lockeds ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dopein
12-14-2023, 02:53 PM
Is the heroic whim egg is as an egg in our inventory? so tradeable? from stash, if so at least make it an egg but stashable

GiovanniAvila
12-14-2023, 02:55 PM
+1

+1

MaAaT
12-14-2023, 02:58 PM
The new chain sword and orb have higher damage than legendary 86 weapons in stat screen. However new chakrams show lower damage, than the legendary chakrams. Why is that?

Cinco
12-14-2023, 03:01 PM
The new chain sword and orb have higher damage than legendary 86 weapons in stat screen. However new chakrams show lower damage, than the legendary chakrams. Why is that?

It's probably an issue with the way the Chakram damage formula is displayed in your inventory. We've had this issue before. The weapons themselves seem to do a lot more damage - and are especially powerful when used in the context of the 8/8 set.

We'll take a look! Thanks :-)

trickmeister
12-14-2023, 03:32 PM
can we get a platsale pls :3

Vrazicak
12-14-2023, 03:34 PM
Can you make these crates be able to open with crate keys as well please? Thank you.

recilencia123
12-14-2023, 03:44 PM
Can you make these crates be able to open with crate keys as well please? Thank you.

yess plss

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Futumsh
12-14-2023, 04:03 PM
can we get a platsale pls :3

There already is one.

Vrazicak
12-14-2023, 04:08 PM
There is still no info about snowstorm 8/8 set's armor and helm, where do these drop?

Cinco
12-14-2023, 04:23 PM
There is still no info about snowstorm 8/8 set's armor and helm, where do these drop?

They drop from Frostwyrm the Brood Dragon - and you'll need the Farmer Elixir.

Vanity versions of these items are found in the Locked Crates.

Best wishes!

Vrazicak
12-14-2023, 04:25 PM
They drop from Frostwyrm the Brood Dragon - and you'll need the Farmer Elixir.

Vanity versions of these items are found in the Locked Crates.

Best wishes!

Thank you, can we be able to open vendor crates with keys?

Rxri_
12-14-2023, 04:28 PM
irrelevant to winter but will you guys ever let character slots be obtained as easily as furtniture/crafting slots like in jarl event? I would like to know before i purchase them with plat

Cinco
12-14-2023, 04:28 PM
Thank you, can we be able to open vendor crates with keys?

No. These will remain Platinum only.

Vrazicak
12-14-2023, 04:29 PM
No. These will remain Platinum only.

Okay, thank you anyway

Priestess
12-14-2023, 05:48 PM
Dear cinco,

Perhaps, perchance, is there a possibility that you can incorporate more available loot for us lv1 twinks. Whether it be from event drop or from locks, I would love to see this incorporated.

-Sincerely,

one of your whales(PRIESTESS)

Xinghvn
12-14-2023, 07:05 PM
Regarding the hailstone gem, it adds +1 to STR, DEX, INT + 0.02*Level to STR, DEX, INT, and +0.025*Level to STR, DEX, INT, +0.25 Critical Hit Damage on critical success. It seems very underwhelming as mentioned by someone else that at level 81 it gives 3 all stats + 0.25 crit damage on critical success. Are there any plans to tweak this? Also would be nice if it is lootable from event bosses or craftable. Thanks!

Cinco
12-14-2023, 07:12 PM
Regarding the hailstone gem, it adds +1 to STR, DEX, INT + 0.02*Level to STR, DEX, INT, and +0.025*Level to STR, DEX, INT, +0.25 Critical Hit Damage on critical success. It seems very underwhelming as mentioned by someone else that at level 81 it gives 3 all stats + 0.25 crit damage on critical success. Are there any plans to tweak this? Also would be nice if it is lootable from event bosses or craftable. Thanks!

It’s really not meant to be an OP endgame gem; it’s for lower levels. If you’re looking for an endgame upgrade you may prefer the Eye of Frostwyrm.

Best wishes!

Xinghvn
12-14-2023, 07:23 PM
It’s really not meant to be an OP endgame gem; it’s for lower levels. If you’re looking for an endgame upgrade you may prefer the Eye of Frostwyrm.

Best wishes!

Thanks for the reply Cinco! 0.02*level still seems underwhelming given that the gem gives 1-2 STR/DEX/INT across levels 1-30, not sure how rounding works in this case or I did the maths wrong.

Lazybears
12-14-2023, 07:55 PM
Is it possible for change the eye of frostwyrm to be tradeable? Since each account can only craft 3 throughout the whole event.

trickmeister
12-14-2023, 08:06 PM
can you change the pattern when brood opens?
rn its everyday at same hours
can you make it so its different every day

nemusoa
12-14-2023, 08:23 PM
It will. This is the last year for the Orb or Ursume and its empowered counterpart. We will be reworking how event boosts / bane items work in 2024.

How about all bane item we have? like cleane stone, magic wand, etc. they will disappear too? and what about compensation?

Legendsoflegends
12-14-2023, 08:41 PM
Why are there 15 plat locks in vendor and 30 plat store separated? I spent lots of 30 plat opening thinking that was the only option. Didn't they used to be on the same screen.

Iseenoobs
12-14-2023, 09:07 PM
Why are there 15 plat locks in vendor and 30 plat store separated? I spent lots of 30 plat opening thinking that was the only option. Didn't they used to be on the same screen.

+1 same mistake

Kikiam10
12-14-2023, 09:18 PM
Im on silver tier now but i cant buy the elix

Lazybears
12-14-2023, 09:19 PM
I think this is because the 30 is class specific locks (limited)

and the one in vendor is for all class and it is unlimited supply

Stephencobear
12-14-2023, 09:21 PM

it’s bad that you will take something from us when we paid plat for them

please do refund that plat, not just per person, but per items removed seems fair

asommers
12-14-2023, 09:52 PM
Is it possible for change the eye of frostwyrm to be tradeable? Since each account can only craft 3 throughout the whole event.

Sorry, this is as-designed. If it were tradable, players would be able to use more than 3 on the same character.

can you change the pattern when brood opens?

Sorry, no plans to change this.

How about all bane item we have? like cleane stone, magic wand, etc. they will disappear too? and what about compensation?

it’s bad that you will take something from us when we paid plat for them

Sounds like players want to keep these even though they will do nothing but take up [precious] inventory space (think of the new players!). Not sure why you need compensation, they served their purpose in previous events and we reserve the right to not use them in future events.

Store crates are class specific (will only give you items for your class). They even have different names (Rogue Ice Dragon Crate vs. Ice Dragon Crate).

Im on silver tier now but i cant buy the elix

Which elixir? There are several.

-ALS

Legendsoflegends
12-14-2023, 10:07 PM
The 15 plat and 30 plat locks been in the store last event and the one before. No one was informed that you would be separating them. How would I know vendor has locks. Nothing in your preview about this change.

trickmeister
12-14-2023, 10:10 PM
the brood invincibility phase and damage reduction is so unnecessary and annoying

Lazybears
12-14-2023, 10:11 PM
I got one question, if i slot in the eye into my equipment, will the item become untradeable? Or it is still able to trade with the eye inserted

Stephencobear
12-14-2023, 10:33 PM
Sounds like players want to keep these even though they will do nothing but take up [precious] inventory space (think of the new players!). Not sure why you need compensation, they served their purpose in previous events and we reserve the right to not use them in future events.

not exactly-
in that case please do not make any new type of “bane” mechanics require us to buy another thing for plat
or use the new mechanics to require me to loose gold like new traps in elder woods

afaik no one has ever complained about the bane system - to revamp it & have it come as a detriment to us out of the blue seems extremely unnecessary to put it mildly

TurnBackTime
12-15-2023, 12:59 AM
Energy doesnt drop in event zone anymore?

Is this the new meta?
Is this going to be the same for other lb events like valentines, easter, ursoth, goblin?

Lazybears
12-15-2023, 01:21 AM
Hi i would like to know whether the elixir is apply in both portal (5 bosses) and brood eggs boss.

Or it is only for brood egg boss.

And those loot drop only able will start drop after we reach platinum tier?

or only those snow equipment will start drop after reaching plat tier, and we can still loot vanity and halo before hitting plat tier.

Thank you

trickmeister
12-15-2023, 01:48 AM
hey can you explain how the brood dragon phases work?
when does he gain damage reduction etc

sejz
12-15-2023, 02:38 AM
Make the frostwyrm holiday chest craftable or purchasable, not only exclusive in silver tier rewards. Thanks

Marosok
12-15-2023, 05:35 AM
Create Northern Lights weapon vanities for token vendor, please. Take one wing and turn it into sword vanity if possible. Ty

iheartu
12-15-2023, 07:41 AM
The bound frostwyrm hunter elix rewarded in silver tier can only be used when I reach the gold tier? So if I am not able to move to gold tier it will be a useless reward. Please check. Ty

Dffleg
12-15-2023, 10:06 AM
My suggestion put top 5 lb in auction, and sell to who offer the much. And remove top 5, from lb. Let begin from 5-100.

Priestess
12-15-2023, 10:42 AM
My suggestion put top 5 lb in auction, and sell to who offer the much. And remove top 5, from lb. Let begin from 5-100.

1. The lb sets are trade-able for reason.
2. Yeah… thats usually how trading works
3. I can tell you dont run much lbs by that last comment Its always been top 5/10 for a Limited edition special item if a 100 people got that its not special…..

Valkiirye
12-15-2023, 12:16 PM
There's a Ice Wisp at platinum tier reward, it's that correct or no? Saw there's no wisp at plat tier reward in game.

Tia
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231215/f7f8e2cab1bdde6e1ec0bcb4bbff244f.jpg

ψ(`∇´)ψ Chivalrous Union ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ

asommers
12-15-2023, 12:30 PM
I got one question, if i slot in the eye into my equipment, will the item become untradeable? Or it is still able to trade with the eye inserted

Gems don't affect item trade status.

Energy doesnt drop in event zone anymore? ... Is this going to be the same for other lb events like valentines, easter, ursoth, goblin?

It doesn't drop in Winter event zones. Consistency would be nice, but each event makes its own decision.

Hi i would like to know whether the elixir is apply in both portal (5 bosses) and brood eggs boss. And those loot drop only able will start drop after we reach platinum tier? or only those snow equipment will start drop after reaching plat tier, and we can still loot vanity and halo before hitting plat tier.

You can only open the elixir at Gold Tier. There aren't different drops per tier, once you've opened it though, you have access to anything the elixir allows you to loot.

hey can you explain how the brood dragon phases work?

We leave this challenge to you to figure out.

Make the frostwyrm holiday chest craftable or purchasable, not only exclusive in silver tier rewards. Thanks

This chest also drops from bosses.

The bound frostwyrm hunter elix rewarded in silver tier can only be used when I reach the gold tier? So if I am not able to move to gold tier it will be a useless reward. Please check. Ty

It's not useless, it's an encouragement for you to reach a higher tier.

There's a Ice Wisp at platinum tier reward, it's that correct or no? Saw there's no wisp at plat tier reward in game.

That's the Store Wisp. The screenshot is probably in the wrong section of the preview post.

-ALS

Apocalyptis
12-15-2023, 12:49 PM
Hello devs! Could you please look into low level event difficulty? Mobs have too much hp in comparison to the end-game event zone. Its actually harder to kill mobs than the boss. I would really appreciate if the event was all levels friendly, since it’s one of biggest events in the whole year and lasts almost a month :) We would love to enjoy it no matter the level.. just like past big events :)

Thank you so much!
@asommers @cinco

Priestess
12-15-2023, 01:50 PM
Hello devs! Could you please look into low level event difficulty? Mobs have too much hp in comparison to the end-game event zone. Its actually harder to kill mobs than the boss. I would really appreciate if the event was all levels friendly, since it’s one of biggest events in the whole year and lasts almost a month :) We would love to enjoy it no matter the level.. just like past big events :)

Thank you so much!
@asommers @cinco

+1 to this idea

You are correct, i thought it was because of my poor gear. However, your post confirmed my suspicions.

XGhostWar
12-15-2023, 04:29 PM
The wisp, vanity, and halo drop from boss it change per week, but for example the drops from week 1 it will be droping plus the drops from week 2?

Futumsh
12-15-2023, 04:40 PM
The wisp, vanity, and halo drop from boss it change per week, but for example the drops from week 1 it will be droping plus the drops from week 2?

No, only for the current week.

Candylicks
12-15-2023, 07:33 PM

Thank you so much!
@asommers @cinco

Yes thank you for posting this. The scaling needs a look, it’s very easy for 86 and extremely difficult for low levels.

apoxhd ig
12-15-2023, 08:03 PM
Can I ask why Gold Loot sets arent dropping from lockeds? <3

nathan2693
12-15-2023, 08:20 PM
The craftable eye gems are just like a renamed version of power stones. Would be cool if it will give us a shadowy eye-like aura effect in it but ehh.....

I don't have much to say because it's obvious that you guys didn't have enough time and planning for this event...

I just wanna see some of these auras in the future

Gun version of blade auras (something like rotating 6 pistol aura)
White flower/white rose aura
A cloud aura that covers our feet
And a bomb logo aura with exploding bomb wisps jn it

Also, please make a vanity version of the red color tainted weapons for lovecraft event 2024.

thanks. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and hoping for a better year of events once year 2024 comes

Straatman
12-15-2023, 08:21 PM
Can I stack the Zaarus set with a 3/3 star beast set (e.g ring, pendant and bracelet)?

Tfyr
12-16-2023, 03:12 AM
Can I stack the Zaarus set with a 3/3 star beast set (e.g ring, pendant and bracelet)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk+1

Sent from my NX709S using Tapatalk

MaAaT
12-16-2023, 04:28 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWe have beast ring, artifact and bracelet rn, so using it with zaarus should work I think.

Americanarmy
12-16-2023, 06:34 AM
the brood invincibility phase and damage reduction is so unnecessary and annoying

It wasnt like that last year? I havent dont it in 3 years

Americanarmy
12-16-2023, 06:38 AM
not exactly-
in that case please do not make any new type of “bane” mechanics require us to buy another thing for plat
or use the new mechanics to require me to loose gold like new traps in elder woods

afaik no one has ever complained about the bane system - to revamp it & have it come as a detriment to us out of the blue seems extremely unnecessary to put it mildly
I agree with you extremely unnecessary

HappyDINO
12-16-2023, 06:41 AM
Can u plz add these furniture items
As drops from event zone

Happydino

Megatr0n
12-16-2023, 07:10 AM
will you be boosting hailstone gem ?? the stats at level 1 are terrible even with the critical bonus . maybe add some damage to it plz .

or up the 5% chance to freeze target to 25% , enemies die before the proc hits them with the low rate.
or 10 successful hits proc ? thanks

Hellablaze
12-16-2023, 07:15 AM
if i remove eye gem it will be keep on my inventory again?

Bluegold8379
12-16-2023, 07:25 AM

Thank you so much!
@asommers @cinco

+1 twink levels kinda struggling against the mobs

Megatr0n
12-16-2023, 07:48 AM
+1 twink levels kinda struggling against the mobs

defs did a number on the only levels for poor players to play :/

MaAaT
12-16-2023, 08:32 AM
Why hailstone gems says 25% crit damage?

Cinco
12-16-2023, 09:03 AM
Why hailstone gems says 25% crit damage?

Mistyped the description. It gives you 0.25 Crit Damage.

This is now fixed if you patch (log out and back in). Thanks!

XGhostWar
12-16-2023, 09:41 AM
Why the vanity winter wyvern armor of war drop is so low?? Can u fix it?? All class vanity should have same drop in my opinion

Marosok
12-16-2023, 09:41 AM
Change rarity of Frostwyrm Winter Holiday Chest please, to legendary. This chest is important, it contains snowsilver material, that is needed to craft snowstorm set artifact. I have ran solo earlier today, and drop chance from event bosses for chest was actually good, but in order to get this "better" drop rate i had to get rid of luck and remove city location, so i ran with 0% luck. Now i am running with spouse and keep getting epic rarity stuff and less often Frostwyrm chest. Even this small 5% luck buff for team is causing problems. So, literally if i want more chests, i have to run solo, without spouse, without team. This goes against many times stated purpose of AL, to promote teamplay. Legendary rarity for it would be nice... Players with any % of luck can loot either this or elder wood lock from event bosses and either this chest or polar bear or elder wood lock from brood dragon. This chest is way more important, than looting 80x polar bear per brood drago portal n by using luck. On top of that, 7 set pieces are getting cheap, this artifact will be needed to complete set, and it looks like it is going to be quite rare...

Ty

yeahitsme
12-16-2023, 10:59 AM
How come the level difference is locked out of joining the same run? Level 57 couldn't run with the party of a level 60??
Please fix this

MUURKYDEEP
12-16-2023, 12:24 PM
Enjoying the event, thank you!

recilencia123
12-16-2023, 01:07 PM
will you be boosting hailstone gem ?? the stats at level 1 are terrible even with the critical bonus . maybe add some damage to it plz .

or up the 5% chance to freeze target to 25% , enemies die before the proc hits them with the low rate.
or 10 successful hits proc ? thanks

xD

Deathconvict
12-16-2023, 02:30 PM
If we use farming elixir, can we loot vanities from brood even we didn't reach plat tier?

trickmeister
12-16-2023, 04:58 PM
do you get points in week 2 for opening week 1 lockeds?

Ryu_evin
12-17-2023, 04:35 AM
The brood dragon is walking on the ground but its like the syri flying phase... Is there a way to hide the dragon so we know its flying/non targetable?

Usually when syri flies it shows on minimap as red and we know where it is but cant see/attack the dragon in game.

It is so confusing in the brood cuz the dragon is visible and shows on minimap but cant attack..cant target it with attacks. Its really confusing... Just hide the dragon and it can be considered as it flying away

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

Megatr0n
12-17-2023, 05:04 AM
scale the event for Low levels again , im using endgame but still for the people who cant afford to endgame

nathan2693
12-17-2023, 10:41 AM
i noticed that orb of ursume will be taken away from us after this event. what about just turn it into a badge after this event? (bound badge)

Stephencobear
12-17-2023, 03:38 PM
Change rarity of Frostwyrm Winter Holiday Chest please, to legendary. This chest is important, it contains snowsilver material, that is needed to craft snowstorm set artifact. I have ran solo earlier today, and drop chance from event bosses for chest was actually good, but in order to get this "better" drop rate i had to get rid of luck and remove city location, so i ran with 0% luck. Now i am running with spouse and keep getting epic rarity stuff and less often Frostwyrm chest. Even this small 5% luck buff for team is causing problems. So, literally if i want more chests, i have to run solo, without spouse, without team. This goes against many times stated purpose of AL, to promote teamplay. Legendary rarity for it would be nice... Players with any % of luck can loot either this or elder wood lock from event bosses and either this chest or polar bear or elder wood lock from brood dragon. This chest is way more important, than looting 80x polar bear per brood drago portal n by using luck. On top of that, 7 set pieces are getting cheap, this artifact will be needed to complete set, and it looks like it is going to be quite rare...

Ty

i removed my city location, re awakened the one luck awakening i had, checked my pet, & checked my /stats (0%)

i still rerolled drop - ALONE

Posl
12-18-2023, 02:37 AM
I predicated all of things that was going to happen in AL 2 years ago and everything is going pre I said nothing new to me
-
Game is just too predictable_ cant get excited about it

Oawaoebi
12-18-2023, 06:03 AM
I predicated all of things that was going to happen in AL 2 years ago and everything is going pre I said nothing new to me
-
Game is just too predictable_ cant get excited about it

So you are the guy they all are talking about. The one with the Time Machine.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Marosok
12-18-2023, 01:11 PM
After more runs i've noticed this:

Event Bosses (drop rate of frostwyrm chest):
solo (0% luck) - good drop rate
party of 2 (5% luck as class bonus) - not big difference from solo
party of 3 ( 10% luck as class bonus) - many re-rolls, reduced number of frostwyrm chests i can loot/ hr

Brood Boss (drop rate of frostwyrm chest):
party of 3 (10% luck as class bonus) - many re-rolls, reduced number of frostwyrm chests i can loot/ hr

We did experiment in Brood. 25 minutes of brood with 3 players (warrior/rogue/mage) without luck sets, but with 10% luck as bonus for class. At first i was re-rolling often and i've looted only 1 frostwyrm chest. Mage friend left in half time, re-rolls stopped to be often and in remaining time i've looted 10 chests. Luck is killer of drop rate for sure.

Frostwyrm chest has good drop rate (without luck), but problem is somewhere else (many use luck). When you play solo, or in duo and adjust your set, then drops indeed are good, but players have to make changes in order to achieve this. I bet majority of random players don't know about this, and keep running with luck sets killing their drop chance for frostwyrm chest. I guess this is the reason of artifact becoming rare. Snowstorm set has 8 pieces, 7 pieces are hitting 100k-3m while artifact wasn't even in auction. To me changing raríty of chest from rare to legendary would help to bring more chests to players (because many use luck) -> more snowsilver components looted from more chests -> more and cheaper artifacts crafted -> more players with full 8/8 snowstorm set. Perhaps there can be other option (chest in vendor for tokens, snowsilver as part of vault?).

srazman
12-19-2023, 03:58 AM
There is not a single snowsilver at the auction. You need 10 pieces to craft the snow artifact. Is it that rare? It is an epic-class item because of the color. Mmm, please increase the drop rate.

Americanarmy
12-19-2023, 04:50 AM

Ty how you get luck from team?

Marosok
12-19-2023, 05:55 AM
how you get luck from team?

Hi,

it was added long time ago to the game. Each class brings +5% luck to the party, e. g: i am warrior and i invite rogue, i'll get 5% luck bonus, then i invite mage and i get another 5% luck which can't be removed. Here is update thread about it: class buffs (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?603715-2021-10-22-Content-Update-(287339)&highlight=team+buff)

Americanarmy
12-19-2023, 01:21 PM
After more runs i've noticed this:

Event Bosses (drop rate of frostwyrm chest):
party of 3 ( 10% luck as class bonus) - many re-rolls, reduced number of frostwyrm chests i can loot/ hr

Brood Boss (drop rate of frostwyrm chest):
party of 3 (10% luck as class bonus) - many re-rolls, reduced number of frostwyrm chests i can loot/ hr

We did experiment in Brood. 25 minutes of brood with 3 players (warrior/rogue/mage) without luck sets, but with 10% luck as bonus for class. At first i was re-rolling often and i've looted only 1 frostwyrm chest. Mage friend left in half time, re-rolls stopped to be often and in remaining time i've looted 10 chests. Luck is killer of drop rate for sure.

Frostwyrm chest has good drop rate (without luck), but problem is somewhere else (many use luck). When you play solo, or in duo and adjust your set, then drops indeed are good, but players have to make changes in order to achieve this. I bet majority of random players don't know about this, and keep running with luck sets killing their drop chance for frostwyrm chest. I guess this is the reason of artifact becoming rare. Snowstorm set has 8 pieces, 7 pieces are hitting 100k-3m while artifact wasn't even in auction. To me changing raríty of chest from rare to legendary would help to bring more chests to players (because many use luck) -> more snowsilver components looted from more chests -> more and cheaper artifacts crafted -> more players with full 8/8 snowstorm set. Perhaps there can be other option (chest in vendor for tokens, snowsilver as part of vault?).
What is class bounusloot i never heard of it please enlighten me

Ryu_evin
12-19-2023, 08:46 PM
The brood dragon is walking on the ground but its like the syri flying phase... Is there a way to hide the dragon so we know its flying/non targetable?

Usually when syri flies it shows on minimap as red and we know where it is but cant see/attack the dragon in game.

It is so confusing in the brood cuz the dragon is visible and shows on minimap but cant attack..cant target it with attacks. Its really confusing... Just hide the dragon and it can be considered as it flying away

Sent from my RMX3081 using TapatalkBump...

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
12-20-2023, 10:14 AM
Mobs and bosses haven’t been scaled since 76
Makes it boring to run

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Kakashis
12-20-2023, 12:14 PM
20K points is a little too high for plat tier. On average, you would need 500 runs to reach it as well as energy farming time and crafting time. For your average player who has only a couple hours to play a day it's too high. 1 day from week 1 ending and on an average random run the boss triggered is still the second or tarlok. I think the whole point of splitting the lb up into 3 weeks was so that people could focus and win just the one week as well as hitting plat easier. What you're seeing is the same people mostly winning all 3 weeks which is fine. However, it's pretty hard for the average Joe to reach plat tier in one week without hours of sacrifice. I think the titles could have been moved down to silver tier like in previous events and either less points to plat or allow anyone who didn't reach plat to roll over the points to the next week. For example if they only got 10K points in week 1, start at 10K points week 2. If they had 22K points in week 1, then reset to 0 week 2 etc. It wouldn't bother lb runners as they end up 20x points higher, but it would only benefit the majority of players who just want to reach plat once during the busiest time of the year.

Vrazicak
12-20-2023, 12:26 PM
Is it possible to make 5th boss of event (the 3 guardians at the same time) avilable at gold tier? They only become avilable at plat tier and that's usually where 95% casuals who go for plat stop (including myself). 5th boss gives a lot of event points and would significantly help and ease the road to platinum tier. So 200-300 runs per week seems a lot more reasonable than 500+ runs per week. Thank you for your consideration!
EDIT: What Im asking for is for the gold tier boss spawn rate to be like plat, mostly syrillax and 5th boss(guardians)
ANOTHER EDIT : Please increase the drop rate of snowsilver from frostwyrm chests

asommers
12-20-2023, 05:22 PM
Hello devs! Could you please look into low level event difficulty?

Event difficulty will be lowered in the next server (content) update, scheduled for 1pm Thursday after week 2 starts.

There is not a single snowsilver at the auction. You need 10 pieces to craft the snow artifact. Is it that rare? It is an epic-class item because of the color. Mmm, please increase the drop rate.

Drop rate of the Snowsilver will be increased in the next server (content) update.

The brood dragon is walking on the ground but its like the syri flying phase...

This is fixed in the next server (content) update.

20K points is a little too high for plat tier...

Appreciate the feedback, but we're already too far into the event to make this change.

Is it possible to make 5th boss of event (the 3 guardians at the same time) avilable at gold tier?

I think the better thing to do would be to make that 5th boss quest require Platinum Tier, but it's a bit too late for that. I've added a note to the quest that it requires Platinum Tier to spawn the Guardians, but since the Platinum Tier reward is a jewel, we're going to leave it as-is.

-ALS

Apocalyptis
12-20-2023, 05:44 PM
Event difficulty will be lowered in the next server (content) update, scheduled for 1pm Thursday after week 2 starts.

Thanks Asommers for listening to us, really really appreciate it! Thanks for the hailstone feedback too :)

Merry Xmas!

Priestess
12-20-2023, 06:22 PM
Thanks Asommers for listening to us, really really appreciate it! Thanks for the hailstone feedback too :)

Merry Xmas!

Yes many thanks for acknowledging this.

Ryu_evin
12-20-2023, 11:57 PM
Thanks!

the vanity drop from brood looks great!
badges too. The snowglobe and xmas tree badge.

Kakashis
12-21-2023, 03:36 AM
Appreciate the feedback, but we're already too far into the event to make this change.

-ALS

Yup, no problem at all! Just general feedback to make improvements down the road. If I recall, previous winter events before being split into 3 weeks plat tier was only around 30K points, however we had 3 weeks to finish!

Itzmemohsin
12-21-2023, 10:22 AM
Will week 1 locks give event points in other weeks ?

asommers
12-21-2023, 03:28 PM
Will week 1 locks give event points in other weeks ?

No, locked crates only affect the current week.

-ALS

asommers
12-21-2023, 03:28 PM
Moving discussion to week 2 feedback thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?725441-Feedback-Winter-2023-Week-2)).

-ALS