PDA

View Full Version : Please look lb mage

Dffleg
12-14-2023, 08:40 PM
First guy feom current lb mage, he farmed 32k points in just few minutes. How others can compete with it?
REMOVE LOCKS OR SEE HOW A PLAYER WHO WASN T ON LB, HE SUDDENLY IN JUST FEW MINUTES GATHER 32K POINTS.

seasonedchicked
12-14-2023, 08:48 PM
If you can't keep up, you shouldn't run.

Big snappa [emoji246]

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

Raritys
12-14-2023, 09:35 PM
If you can't keep up, you shouldn't run.

Big snappa [emoji246]

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

I think he’s talking about the fact that he got there with locked crates instead of, actually running

TurnBackTime
12-15-2023, 12:20 AM
I think STS would actually appreciate him buying all those locks.

He must have spent 25k+ plat for it.

Pay to win is good for sts

Straef
12-15-2023, 01:04 AM
Stupid post.
I think it's a good thing
Unlike most of the players, I have a job that occupies most my time. So LB was never an option.
To have an opportunity to spend , and get that. Is great [emoji75]
Only ran 200 or so
And at 3rd.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

TurnBackTime
12-15-2023, 01:54 AM
Stupid post.
I think it's a good thing
Unlike most of the players, I have a job that occupies most my time. So LB was never an option.
To have an opportunity to spend , and get that. Is great [emoji75]
Only ran 200 or so
And at 3rd.

The man himself is here xD

good luck bro, gj on lb

Straef
12-15-2023, 01:55 AM
The man himself is here xD

good luck bro, gj on lbThanks mah maaan

Kakashis
12-15-2023, 01:06 PM
I think it's nice. This way either you farm hard in the game and run non stop, or you're farming hard in real life and contributing back into the game with your wallet and still winning. Everyone wins when the servers have no monthly fees!

Undershooting
12-15-2023, 01:57 PM
We might as well remove event maps from every event now since opening chest gives points, what the actual plat in the hell is going on smh

rokksteady
12-15-2023, 02:01 PM
Sts should just allow people to buy lb crap with plat , hahaha

Itzmemohsin
12-15-2023, 11:14 PM
We might as well remove event maps from every event now since opening chest gives points, what the actual plat in the hell is going on smh

Well , going to winter lb doesn’t really require any skill , just requires dead levels of farming & spamming skills for hours on end , I think it’s a good thing , sts will get a proper way of monetizing and at the end it will be better for all players !

TurnBackTime
12-16-2023, 12:24 AM
i do think its okay to pay for points. The ones who spend getting a reward and the developers get their payment too.
But when it comes to lb, thats a no for me.

"If you're the competitive type, run for your spot on the Winter Event leaderboards" , this is the sentence under the leaderboard rewards heading of the preview post

If buying locks is gonna give these spots, then might as well remove the lb. just be plat tier and buy the event leaderboard lb vanities with plat. Or better, if they want competition on who can spend more, then set a total locks/massive opened count list and the first few people with leading numbers can get the reward. Would be an appreciation for the players spending the plats. Wont need the lb for the f2p players.
Winter would be the plat users event where f2p players just chill after getting plat tier rewards

Itzmemohsin
12-16-2023, 01:13 AM
i do think its okay to pay for points. The ones who spend getting a reward and the developers get their payment too.

"If you're the competitive type, run for your spot on the Winter Event leaderboards" , this is the sentence under the leaderboard rewards heading of the preview post

If buying locks is gonna give these spots, then might as well remove the lb. just be plat tier and buy the event leaderboard lb vanities with plat. Or better, if they want competition on who can spend more, then set a total locks/massive opened count list and the first few people with leading numbers can get the reward. Would be an appreciation for the players spending the plats. Wont need the lb for the f2p players.
Winter would be the plat users event where f2p players just chill after getting plat tier rewardsWell I think you are forgetting about that fact that farming tokens and crafting winter locks atleast seems a bit worthy this time , removing leaderboard and putting and upfront cost on those vanities would work no where near as well as this .

And after a second though I think , it's completely fair actually rn as platinum to crate key conversion rate has been changed to 1:1 , either buy crate keys with gold or spend platinum it's your choice and you can continue grinding event points to avoid having to pay an insane price , it isn't bad at all imo .

Itzmemohsin
12-16-2023, 01:18 AM
Well I think you are forgetting about that fact that farming tokens and crafting winter locks atleast seems a bit worthy this time , removing leaderboard and putting and upfront cost on those vanities would work no where near as well as this .

And after a second though I think , it's completely fair actually rn as platinum to crate key conversion rate has been changed to 1:1 , either buy crate keys with gold or spend platinum it's your choice and you can continue grinding event points to avoid having to pay an insane price , it isn't bad at all imo .And moreover leaderboard was never free of any costs you had to buy energy kits with platinum or gold to save time , it's your choice to decide if you want to buy energy kits and farm the event or choose the more expensive but less time consuming route which is buying crate keys with gold [as it's a 1:1 conversion now] or paying for platinum and opening locks .

TurnBackTime
12-16-2023, 02:21 AM
To give an option to use crates to get the event points is a huge decision, and it should have been asked in a poll in game or in forum where everyone can vote for it. So we know what everyone thinks about leaderboards.

LB is be something which needs players running the event map specially designed for the purpose of giving event points by using energy for entrance(purchased with plat or gold or crafting 25 for 1k gold each in 1 hour time), gold for elixers, time(atleast 15+ hours per day) to get 100k points

If devs wanted to add an option to stay at vendor buying crate to get 100k points in 10-20 minutes with 40k plats, it should have been polled beforehand. Not casually mentioned in the preview post as a "Whats new this year" point.

If plat buyers want the lb rewards, they could very well buy it from the lb winners since the rewards were made tradable. They wont be lacking gold, if they have 200k plat at hand.

Imagine seeing a f2p player using gold for kits running the whole week, getting beaten last hour when someone chooses to spend 200k plats on locks for 500k points. Sounds wild to me, but could very well happen with this system. What happens to the time wasted in game running for hours. Sure, the plat buyer got something worthy for the amount he spent, what happens to the time spent by the f2p player...

Itzmemohsin
12-16-2023, 02:27 AM
To give an option to use crates to get the event points is a huge decision, and it should have been asked in a poll in game or in forum where everyone can vote for it. So we know what everyone thinks about leaderboards.

LB is be something which needs players running the event map specially designed for the purpose of giving event points by using energy for entrance(purchased with plat or gold or crafting 25 for 1k gold each in 1 hour time), gold for elixers, time(atleast 15+ hours per day) to get 100k points

If devs wanted to add an option to stay at vendor buying crate to get 100k points in 10-20 minutes with 40k plats, it should have been polled beforehand. Not casually mentioned in the preview post as a "Whats new this year" point.

If plat buyers want the lb rewards, they could very well buy it from the lb winners since the rewards were made tradable. They wont be lacking gold, if they have 200k plat at hand.

Imagine seeing a f2p player using gold for kits running the whole week, getting beaten last hour when someone chooses to spend 200k plats on locks for 500k points. Sounds wild to me, but could very well happen with this system. What happens to the time wasted in game running for hours. Sure, the plat buyer got something worthy for the amount he spent, what happens to the time spent by the f2p player...

Bruh it’s a 1:1 conversion for crate keys now so even the f2p players can buy crate keys and open locks , either spend gold or plat it’s literally the same conversion rate for everyone , and anyways lb was never possible without spending 100s of millions on buying energy kits !

TurnBackTime
12-16-2023, 02:38 AM
i do agree its a 1:1 conversion. i have no issue with it.

Its the 'play the game for 90 hours to get the reward' or 'pay the plat(or plat to gold conversion get the keys and buy the locks for gold/plat) for a max of 90 mins and get the reward' that baffles me

TurnBackTime
12-16-2023, 03:43 AM
I just calculated the 1:1 conversion of plat to crate key.
50 plat is 50 crate key, lets say 5m per 50 crate key.
200k plat = 20,000,000,000gold

GL with it who ever is trying to buy crate keys for gold and then buy locks for gold again and open them for lb points

I think someone who is a non-plat buyer would go for running the event with 1.5b - 2b gold than spending 20b+ on crate keys(dont forget the gold to buy locks, locks from vendor are only for plats) for a vanity

Even plat buyers would go for crate key sale. But here we do have some buying locked crates for event points.

When a plat buyer chooses to get lb with crates, it can be done in 1hour or lesser when there are people running the same lb for 1 week

Itzmemohsin
12-16-2023, 04:18 AM
I just calculated the 1:1 conversion of plat to crate key.
50 plat is 50 crate key, lets say 5m per 50 crate key.
200k plat = 20,000,000,000gold

GL with it who ever is trying to buy crate keys for gold and then buy locks for gold again and open them for lb points

I think someone who is a non-plat buyer would go for running the event with 1.2b-1.5b gold than spending 20b+ on crate keys(dont forget the gold to buy locks, locks from vendor are only for plats) for a vanity

Even plat buyers would go for crate key sale. But here we do have some buying locked crates for event points.

When a plat buyer chooses to get lb with crates, it can be done in 1hour or lesser when there are people running the same lb for 1 week

Bruh if someone can spend 200k platinum he literally also could convert that 200k platinum to 20b gold anytime he wants , it’s his choice weather he wants to open locks for points or get 20b gold, if you ever think the higher lb tiers were meant for poor players then u are delusional , till now it was just a spamming contest where people would compete between who can continuously non stop spam skills for days on end on such an easy map that requires no skill / thinking , don’t pretend like some competition is being killed here .

Moreover no one is forcing you to run lb , it’s a completely optional thing !

TurnBackTime
12-16-2023, 05:06 AM
Bruh if someone can spend 200k platinum he literally also could convert that 200k platinum to 20b gold anytime he wants , it’s his choice weather he wants to open locks for points or get 20b gold
you are agreeing to the same points as me.
yes, he could make it 20b gold anytime or choose to open locks for lb.

if you ever think the higher lb tiers were meant for poor players then u are delusional

I think someone who is a non-plat buyer would go for running the event with 1.5b - 2b gold
i did say its for the ones who spend 1.5b-2b gold, if that is considered poor then we are not on the same page.
But the 2b gold spent goes along with time spent. 1.5b gold + 80 to 90 hours of spamming buttons in game.

spamming contest between who can continuously non stop spam skills for days on and on in an rpg game meant to spam skills for days on and on vs spamming contest where people spam locks(plats) from vendor for 10mins that requires no skill / thinking !

lbs are for ones who spend plat and gold to RUN the event. Higher lb tiers were never meant for poor players who cant spend time and gold in game.

Running lb is optional, the runner chooses to run the lb with his gold and time.

Its the unlimited locks in vendor and points for those locks. There should be a time constraint for the unlimited locks and the decision about points from locks should have been voted by players of the game.

Itzmemohsin
12-16-2023, 06:02 AM
you are agreeing to the same points as me.
yes, he could make it 20b gold anytime or choose to open locks for lb.

i did say its for the ones who spend 1.5b-2b gold, if that is considered poor then we are not on the same page.
But the 2b gold spent goes along with time spent. 1.5b gold + 80 to 90 hours of spamming buttons in game.

spamming contest between who can continuously non stop spam skills for days on and on in an rpg game meant to spam skills for days on and on vs spamming contest where people spam locks(plats) from vendor for 10mins that requires no skill / thinking !

lbs are for ones who spend plat and gold to RUN the event. Higher lb tiers were never meant for poor players who cant spend time and gold in game.

Running lb is optional, the runner chooses to run the lb with his gold and time.

Its the unlimited locks in vendor and points for those locks. There should be a time constraint for the unlimited locks and the decision about points from locks should have been voted by players of the game.Ye actually you have a valid point , there should be some constraint to how many points can be gained from locks per day , otherwise on the last day of the event it could end up in full chaos and many unhappy people .

yeutx
12-16-2023, 01:30 PM
Ya’ll arguing while Sts just made another way to milk people[emoji24]

Straef
12-16-2023, 01:39 PM
Really it's a silly post.

I doubt you run lb anyways, and if you do, it's probably for t50.
So I don't see why you're so upset about this.
It's basically the same thing.
It's friendlier to bad to the bone LB runners and people who work too much, to run.
Me as an example, I am perfectly fine with spending 2-3k for 1 lb.
More so, due to the limited time I have to run.
Now, let's break it down, with this sale, it's 10k pts roughly, for 130$.
10k pts, is roughly 1-125 energy Kits, for people who run.
It's actually not that much of an advantage. Seeing as we aren't half way done yet, for the week.
Unlike every other LB, this can't happen. Regardless of how much someone spends, it doesn't give points. 1 event, even if it's just allowed for this year. I think it benefits both parties.
For those who are time gated, they can spend the money they make, from working or whatever they do irl. Giving us the opportunity to get the things we've missed out on each event. At the same time, it provides funding to the devs, to continue the game you're complaining about with the "p2w" aspect of this single event.
You could easily do lb with energy, if you put the effort, you can do 500-1k kits a day, easily. If you have the gold for it.

yeutx
12-16-2023, 01:47 PM
Sts can I swap my kidney for top 1?

marzeg
12-16-2023, 02:15 PM
I think it's nice. This way either you farm hard in the game and run non stop, or you're farming hard in real life and contributing back into the game with your wallet and still winning. Everyone wins when the servers have no monthly fees!

point is controversial because I can guarantee you tapping buy plat and spamming open crate is fairly much more easier to to play lb top 5 than actually running the event. Most of the ppl who currently top 5 lb spend most of their time opening locks. The funniest part is they spend plat, open locks get op gear from those locks sell for gold, buy more plat eggs or locks and keep the cycle going. Meanwhile everyone else has waste time farming energy for hours, spend time crafting that energy into kits 25 at a time, and run the event non stop. I know people who spend entire 1st week farming energy and crafting energy x999 and still struggle to play top 25.

I believe that if you spend in a game that you should be rewarded but what's the point of having a competitive event in a 'free to play action rpg' game if spending is the competition?

People already complained about not having time to compete for events when 1-2-3 week resets where not a thing yet. sts completely reworked events to address that specific issue to give everyone a fair chance, now people still complain about not having time to run for events.

Blazerland
12-16-2023, 04:32 PM
Really it's a silly post.

I doubt you run lb anyways, and if you do, it's probably for t50.
So I don't see why you're so upset about this.
It's basically the same thing.
It's friendlier to bad to the bone LB runners and people who work too much, to run.
Me as an example, I am perfectly fine with spending 2-3k for 1 lb.
More so, due to the limited time I have to run.
Now, let's break it down, with this sale, it's 10k pts roughly, for 130$.
10k pts, is roughly 1-125 energy Kits, for people who run.
It's actually not that much of an advantage. Seeing as we aren't half way done yet, for the week.
Unlike every other LB, this can't happen. Regardless of how much someone spends, it doesn't give points. 1 event, even if it's just allowed for this year. I think it benefits both parties.
For those who are time gated, they can spend the money they make, from working or whatever they do irl. Giving us the opportunity to get the things we've missed out on each event. At the same time, it provides funding to the devs, to continue the game you're complaining about with the "p2w" aspect of this single event.
You could easily do lb with energy, if you put the effort, you can do 500-1k kits a day, easily. If you have the gold for it.

Out of curiosity lemme ask how to make 10k pts with just $130?

Straef
12-16-2023, 04:33 PM
Out of curiosity lemme ask how to make 10k pts with just $130?Locks with plat.

Hexame
12-16-2023, 05:56 PM
First guy feom current lb mage, he farmed 32k points in just few minutes. How others can compete with it?
REMOVE LOCKS OR SEE HOW A PLAYER WHO WASN T ON LB, HE SUDDENLY IN JUST FEW MINUTES GATHER 32K POINTS.

So I did not spend any of my money this event and I refrained from openings lockeds for once just to see if everything you said here was actually true and the case and even tested on HC char for LB

and you Do Not Need Open Lock For LB. I can guarantee you this with proof of my plat purchase history in my acc Np and I'm on LB .. with HC char too.. Straef/Sympatized said everything correct because you really don't need to open lock for this lb, you need work for it as Free To Play Player.. it's just grind non stop, that's it yo see this ss with proof of I said to back it up also here for u 2 seee

this confirm no need spend money for point for top 25, maybe maybe top 5 idk for sure this top 5 one but Top 25 u can do easy with no money spending, but idk Top 5 sorry maybe that's different ball game but for sure Top 25 can do without any money spend

Rxri_
12-16-2023, 06:14 PM
So I did not spend any of my money this event and I refrained from openings lockeds for once just to see if everything you said here was actually true and the case and even tested on HC char for LB

and you Do Not Need Open Lock For LB. I can guarantee you this with proof of my plat purchase history in my acc Np and I'm on LB .. with HC char too.. Straef/Sympatized said everything correct because you really don't need to open lock for this lb, you need work for it as Free To Play Player.. it's just grind non stop, that's it yo see this ss with proof of I said to back it up also here for u 2 seee

this confirm no need spend money for point for top 25, maybe maybe top 5 idk for sure this top 5 one but Top 25 u can do easy with no money spending, but idk Top 5 sorry maybe that's different ball game but for sure Top 25 can do without any money spend

U forgot to blur out your email in the ss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hexame
12-16-2023, 06:26 PM
U forgot to blur out your email in the ss

Its oki :) as long as I give real proof no need spend for lb haha :D

TurnBackTime
12-16-2023, 06:38 PM
Yea we do get it!

There is no need to open locks for lb!
But if someone chooses to get the top25 last 10mins of event, it is very much possible this year by opening locks.
Im sure the ones who ran the whole week wont be happy about it. Its a waste of their time

sixzy
12-16-2023, 06:54 PM
i liked this pts on locked crate setup… but its should be once in while only and it should also rotate from other big events like halloween, goblin and hugthulu

Ciiepaoa
12-16-2023, 09:23 PM
Real lb runners happy with this, more profit of the vanities, cuz of the ppl spending more for it :D

TurnBackTime
12-17-2023, 11:28 PM
Real lb runners happy with this, more profit of the vanities, cuz of the ppl spending more for it :D

only a few.
most lb runners i know aren't happy. even the ones opening locks think its stupid that locks gives points

Delouis Ball
12-18-2023, 05:56 AM
only a few.
most lb runners i know aren't happy. even the ones opening locks think its stupid that locks gives pointsIm running Week 2.

I will be strictly running other than 1 guaranteed open (for badge ofc).

But I also did a ton of prep.

I'll have 999 crafted energy + 999 essence + 4k Regular energy. (If not more).

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Undershooting
12-18-2023, 08:18 AM
To control the amount of gold loot sets, sts decided not to put gold loot sets in locks this time, and to attract peeps to open locks, they’ve basically added points to em

Kakashis
12-19-2023, 11:49 PM

The guy who spent 200K plats to win will ultimately keep the game alive. If everyone is f2p, the game would have died years ago.

Straef
12-20-2023, 12:22 AM
The guy who spent 200K plats to win will ultimately keep the game alive. If everyone is f2p, the game would have died years ago.Exactly.
I stated, I have no issue dropping 88k plat in a week, for something I want.
^ which is the legit number used.
I do it as an investment in my entertainment.
Which, helps run the game we all like to play.
I don't see the legit purpose of this thread, at all.
But love you Kak![emoji75]

Fahtsssss
12-20-2023, 09:46 PM
Exactly.
I stated, I have no issue dropping 88k plat in a week, for something I want.
^ which is the legit number used.
I do it as an investment in my entertainment.
Which, helps run the game we all like to play.
I don't see the legit purpose of this thread, at all.
But love you Kak![emoji75]

How many arc items u pulled with 88k plat spent?

Straef
12-20-2023, 09:47 PM
How many arc items u pulled with 88k plat spent?A lot lmao.
Made around 3.4b total
From arcs, badges, eggs, and star pieces

Fahtsssss
12-20-2023, 09:53 PM
A lot lmao.
Made around 3.4b total
From arcs, badges, eggs, and star pieces

Sheesh, congrats

tanasescu490
12-21-2023, 01:35 AM
As much as I empathize with your complain, the game was already a heavily pay to win slot machine. If you weren't aware of that, I'm really sorry for you. The more serious you take this game, the more time and money you have to pay. I can't really blame them for making a good business out of people's craziness. Once you made your account you have accepted some terms of service, so you basically accepted to comply with their rules and the way they put things in place. You have 3 big options from there. 1. Stop playing and you basically solve all your problems. 2. Comply and understand this is a business after all and you are the customer. You eighter play casually or pay heavily. 3. You and the rest of the player base stop encouraging their monetization scheme by paying for their bs so they ll have to adapt them to stay relevant on the market. AS LONG as you, me and others will pay tens of thousands of dollars for bs, they will continue to do so. Again, not their fault if you ask me. So act accordingly.

Lazybears
12-21-2023, 08:51 PM
As much as I empathize with your complain, the game was already a heavily pay to win slot machine. If you weren't aware of that, I'm really sorry for you. The more serious you take this game, the more time and money you have to pay. I can't really blame them for making a good business out of people's craziness. Once you made your account you have accepted some terms of service, so you basically accepted to comply with their rules and the way they put things in place. You have 3 big options from there. 1. Stop playing and you basically solve all your problems. 2. Comply and understand this is a business after all and you are the customer. You eighter play casually or pay heavily. 3. You and the rest of the player base stop encouraging their monetization scheme by paying for their bs so they ll have to adapt them to stay relevant on the market. AS LONG as you, me and others will pay tens of thousands of dollars for bs, they will continue to do so. Again, not their fault if you ask me. So act accordingly.

Sorry i am not agree with you. I personally made my first purchase of 1750 plat when there is 40% plat offer back then and that is the only purchase i made with rl money. And i snowball the money i made from the plat (open locks). Now, i have roughly 2.5b in my account by running events and merch. So, what i would like to say is there is quite some way that you can do to earn money in the game. Not necessary to spend thousands of dollar, just need to be patient and some rng lucks in running event.

Aayushh007
12-22-2023, 11:55 AM
It was understandable for Easter event where people do Lb sitting in house, but just wanna make sure will all future lbs are going to be like this? Opening locked crates to gain event points ?
Iknow it's a win win situation for people who wanna invest in locked crates which will make them spend even more to loot gears , items from locked, and in the same time get top lb rewards.
I believe there's plenty of people who are still f2p on this game, and like to enjoy it that way,
But if all future lbs going to be like this, I would suggest to make Lb rewards to be bound again?
(P.S no hate for p2w player's)
Just a thought for f2p player's, who usually grind events and run LB for rewards.
What's the point of making events then[emoji848]if people won't play it and can easily make Lb with $$
Might aswell just put a mini event in (store) for those players who spend maximum plats?
Or maybe a Monthly leaderboard with Op rewards for player's with most plat spent in a month? XD
Sounds great that way.
Drop your valuable opinions thanks much :)

Raziast
12-22-2023, 12:10 PM
I never really pointed out any change of the sort recently, and didn't get bothered much, even though several changes made the game look more like pay to play. But honestly, this is pushing it.

This is openly saying that if you don't pay up you have no place on top leaderboards.

Actually in this scenario it isn't even about playing. People can literally get online, open up thousands of locks and get on the leaderboard.

How is it fair for people who actually played your game and wanted to get among the top players as a reward?

If this is not "pay to play". Then I don't know what is.

Even if you have something like "more locks opened = more gears availability" kind of win win situation in your mind, then please make special events where you provide points from locks.

No need to add it to your good old events. Because you're completely shutting down f2p players from progressing on leaderboards.

Sent from my POCO F3 using Tapatalk

Ciiepaoa
12-22-2023, 12:26 PM
I never really pointed out any change of the sort recently, and didn't get bothered much, even though several changes made the game look more like pay to play. But honestly, this is pushing it.

This is openly saying that if you don't pay up you have no place on top leaderboards.

Actually in this scenario it isn't even about playing. People can literally get online, open up thousands of locks and get on the leaderboard.

How is it fair for people who actually played your game and wanted to get among the top players as a reward?

If this is not "pay to play". Then I don't know what is.

Even if you have something like "more locks opened = more gears availability" kind of win win situation in your mind, then please make special events where you provide points from locks.

No need to add it to your good old events. Because you're completely shutting down f2p players from progressing on leaderboards.

Skill issue, but free bump for this!

Itzmemohsin
12-22-2023, 12:28 PM
Lb isn't pay2win , platinum to crate key conversion is 1:1 , if u ain't rich enough in game then it's ur fault , either buy plat or earn the gold to buy crate keys , everything is literally exactly the same as before you still need to spend time + gold / plat , but ye I do believe that there should be a daily cap to how many points can be earned through locks else it could lead to some pretty bad situations !

Raziast
12-22-2023, 12:55 PM
Skill issue, but free bump for this!Thanks but no thanks [emoji23]

frankcastle911
12-23-2023, 03:39 AM

Winter would be the plat users event where f2p players just chill after getting plat tier rewardsU know whats worse than that? The fact that these vanities (warrior) cost 15b, if u do all 3 week lbs (which some people are doing) u can have enough for yeti set :DD and whats even worse than that is that they can sell this vanity and fund for 500 upcoming events and repeat.. infinite gold, i vote to make rewards non tradeable.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

dmqp
12-23-2023, 04:28 AM
U know whats worse than that? The fact that these vanities (warrior) cost 15b, if u do all 3 week lbs (which some people are doing) u can have enough for yeti set :DD and whats even worse than that is that they can sell this vanity and fund for 500 upcoming events and repeat.. infinite gold, i vote to make rewards non tradeable.

+ 1 to bound LB rewards and preventing profiting of same players every event as you described it

Aayushh007
12-23-2023, 05:17 AM
+ 1 to bound LB rewards and preventing profiting of same players every event as you described it+1 for Bound lb rewards if all future lb are going to be p2w.

Zafiina
12-23-2023, 06:49 AM
Definitely agree to bound lb rewards.

UwU123
12-23-2023, 06:52 AM
U know whats worse than that? The fact that these vanities (warrior) cost 15b, if u do all 3 week lbs (which some people are doing) u can have enough for yeti set :DD and whats even worse than that is that they can sell this vanity and fund for 500 upcoming events and repeat.. infinite gold, i vote to make rewards non tradeable.

+1 make it bound..

Yeah lb runners spend most of their time running the event. (13-18hrs per day) farming energy/crafting energy on time.

Cant imagine doing this for 3 weeks straight lmao

buffkrakenaegis:v
12-23-2023, 07:08 AM
+1 make it bound..

Yeah lb runners spend most of their time running the event. (13-18hrs per day) farming energy/crafting energy on time.

Cant imagine doing this for 3 weeks straight lmaoYeah. Some people are lifeless. I always wonder how they live lmao.

DarkedYT
12-23-2023, 09:33 AM
Why was lb sets even became tradeable I thought they are meant to be char bound ?

Dffleg
12-23-2023, 10:39 AM
I got ban a week for this thread. Also in last 5 months they banned around 3-4 accounts, just because i make threads like this. And they never reply why they do such things. We understand they get points from locks, those who open, but the vanities must be bound. If a person run all 3 weeks he get at least 20-30b, and after noone would be able to compete with him. So what game we gonna have?
Sad, this thing is already in the game for so long. Every single event we get same runners. Noone new, just their alts.
I thing they work with devs, just to annoy people like they has a rare vanity, and we don t have. Like who has entire events free? They don t work? No family? Unlimited money in game? Who buy their lb rewards? So pretty sure developers gives them reedem codes with platinum, to run, or maybe developers has accounts in game and they get all good stuff for them, making let s just those rich accounts that exist in game.

Delouis Ball
12-23-2023, 10:51 AM

Sent from my SM-A125F using TapatalkWarrior got paid 2x rare vanities for the rare set.

That being said, the other sets only selling for 2->3b. (Rogue + mage).

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Vrazicak
12-23-2023, 05:05 PM
Before you all get mad (too late for that haha) just remember that platinum buyers keep this game alive so that you can have hours upon hours of free entertainment, I'm not an LB runner nor I ever was one, but I think people who actually finance this game deserve things like these. The lb has been dominated for far too long by the same people who run 20 hours a day. I see this as a nice, refreshing change, and ultimately it's a great business move for STS. If you don't like the ways this game is heading, you're free to find a new game (spoiler ; you won't find anything like this game, it's quite unique).

buffkrakenaegis:v
12-24-2023, 02:09 AM
Before you all get mad (too late for that haha) just remember that platinum buyers keep this game alive so that you can have hours upon hours of free entertainment, I'm not an LB runner nor I ever was one, but I think people who actually finance this game deserve things like these. The lb has been dominated for far too long by the same people who run 20 hours a day. I see this as a nice, refreshing change, and ultimately it's a great business move for STS. If you don't like the ways this game is heading, you're free to find a new game (spoiler ; you won't find anything like this game, it's quite unique)."same people who run for 20 hours" exactly. They just keep getting richer. Not all people have time like these people, neither the endless gold.

4thestreets
12-24-2023, 09:27 AM
up

Delouis Ball
12-24-2023, 11:39 AM
"same people who run for 20 hours" exactly. They just keep getting richer. Not all people have time like these people, neither the endless gold.

Sent from my SM-A125F using TapatalkIt does take insane amount of kits. Farming. Time. Energy.

I will say for myself...

I never run unless I take time off from work ahead of time.

Like I did this week...........

Anywho cheers. -Interrupting

Teamaker
12-31-2023, 07:17 PM
I have been running too and I don't like it aswell

ItsTheCat
01-02-2024, 07:42 AM

This this this

Vodkaz
01-10-2024, 01:14 PM
I think that hoz the game works nowadays, it s impossible for non plat buyers to run the LB