PDA

View Full Version : Dev Appreciaten Post & Merry XMAS

Behoove
12-15-2023, 03:44 AM
Hey folks!
Since the winter event just started and Christmas is around the corner, I hope everyone had a good year so far, I know times can be tough, if they were for you, head up - youīre doing great! <3

As for the devs of our beloved sts games, I just wanna say a quick thanks, I know itīs hard to fulfill every single one of our wishes, itīs so rare to see developers interact with their audience the way you guys do, no matter where I look on forums, you read almost all threads and reply, caring and listening. Iīve played many games over the years which makes me value the communication here even more!

To that I wish you all a good time with your families and all the best, bless you.

imfeared
12-15-2023, 05:52 PM
+1 thank you devs

Hexame
12-15-2023, 11:01 PM
+1 Merry Christmas To Everyone No Matter Who u Are, Have Merry Christmas all :smile::smile:

MUURKYDEEP
12-16-2023, 12:53 PM
+1 Happy Holidays to all!

Candylicks
12-17-2023, 08:40 PM
Hey folks!
Since the winter event just started and Christmas is around the corner, I hope everyone had a good year so far, I know times can be tough, if they were for you, head up - youīre doing great! <3

As for the devs of our beloved sts games, I just wanna say a quick thanks, I know itīs hard to fulfill every single one of our wishes, itīs so rare to see developers interact with their audience the way you guys do, no matter where I look on forums, you read almost all threads and reply, caring and listening. Iīve played many games over the years which makes me value the communication here even more!

To that I wish you all a good time with your families and all the best, bless you.

Awesome post!

Wishing everyone a happy holiday season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chiiwawa
12-17-2023, 09:21 PM
Wishing all the best for everyone. Merry Christmas and God bless.

chilloutbruh
12-18-2023, 07:57 AM
best wishes to any1 reading this post / my msg. you deserve it no matter what!
merry christmas y'all guys

Kakashis
12-25-2023, 03:59 PM
+1 Thank you devs for listening and interacting with us throughout the years! Everyone is thankful for the game and fun we have! Merry Christmas!

recilencia123
12-25-2023, 06:09 PM
merry christmas devs ![emoji119]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

tartaja
12-26-2023, 06:41 AM
thank you, wish you an amazing next year

impck
12-27-2023, 04:17 AM
Merry christmas🎄