PDA

View Full Version : 2023-12-15 Content Update (309201)

asommers
12-15-2023, 01:13 PM
+ Fixed new Occupy Windmore furnishing blocks not being available during event cooldown
+ Fixed bad weapon damage value for Snowstorm Chakram.
+ Fixed not being able to clear your current badge
+ Fixed stable pet description text overlapping buttons
+ Fixed pet level up purchase popup closing if you tapped inside the dialog

HappyDINO
12-15-2023, 01:20 PM
Kindly fix the open plan deed . Move it to the mid so other house loadouts can be applied correctly to the new deed . And it doesn't glitch out on most location with there exists a rock border

asommers
12-15-2023, 01:25 PM
Kindly fix the open plan deed . Move it to the mid so other house loadouts can be applied correctly to the new deed . And it doesn't glitch out on most location with there exists a rock border

Sorry, we never accounted for house loadouts to switch between floorplans. We may standardize everything at some point in the future when we make expandable floorplans, but that will make existing house loadouts useless. What may help is a way for you to nudge all furnishings in a direction.

-ALS

Futumsh
12-15-2023, 04:27 PM
And it doesn't glitch out on most location with there exists a rock border

If there's a location where it doesn't work, post the details to bugs & tech. As far as I'm aware they've been adjusted to work with it.

Vikusato
12-16-2023, 05:49 AM
I see that snow set has 8/8 but the helmet and Armor are missing hopefully it won't be in lock crates and people make them hard to obtain by hoarding them. Also it will be good if snow wep does not have a proc cd and can be used as a swap set which can be used after proc of other sets. Just thinking out loud. Overall a good event! But energy requirements is too high to hit plat tier. It will be Awesome if mobs from the evening zones drop energy too which can reduce the amount of time spend on energy farming.

HappyDINO
12-16-2023, 06:07 AM
@devs , plz dont bully me :P , i feel intimidated .. too much pressure :D , im just a decoring dino with decor dreams

Cinco
12-16-2023, 09:02 AM
@devs , plz dont bully me :P , i feel intimidated .. too much pressure :D , im just a decoring dino with decor dreams

DEV: Give us details!

HappyDINO: ... no.

:-)

Dopein
12-16-2023, 04:16 PM
Can the frostwyrm dragon can be scaled to the lvl so low lvl twinks will be able to run the map? and also bug with team joining to the frostwyrm map? @asommers

Observing
12-16-2023, 05:51 PM
Can the frostwyrm dragon can be scaled to the lvl so low lvl twinks will be able to run the map? and also bug with team joining to the frostwyrm map? @asommers

Yeah a good number of us would like to farm on low lvl. +1

Apocalyptis
12-16-2023, 09:40 PM
Yeah, please make the event twink more friendly.. ;P

Oakmaiden
12-17-2023, 09:13 AM
I see that snow set has 8/8 but the helmet and Armor are missing hopefully it won't be in lock crates and people make them hard to obtain by hoarding them. Also it will be good if snow wep does not have a proc cd and can be used as a swap set which can be used after proc of other sets. Just thinking out loud. Overall a good event! But energy requirements is too high to hit plat tier. It will be Awesome if mobs from the evening zones drop energy too which can reduce the amount of time spend on energy farming.

Of course pieces are in locks, to make money. This set will be hard to complete. And outdated as soon as the next event that drops even more gears... 8 pieces... lol no!