12-16-2023, 12:10 AM
70m

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Observing
12-16-2023, 09:31 AM
Thread closed, gonna keep it

nathan2693
12-16-2023, 11:49 AM
yeah better keep it. I've seen lots of players offering low for this aura. (they offer 85m to 95m while 350 pcs energies that cost you 1750 plats as well sells at 400m each that makes you earn 140m)

Gwenchanaa
12-16-2023, 11:51 AM
yeah better keep it. I've seen lots of players offering low for this aura. (they offer 85m to 95m while 350 pcs energies that cost you 1750 plats as well sells at 400m each that makes you earn 140m)

is this a joke or what? XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nathan2693
12-16-2023, 11:55 AM
is this a joke or what? XD

ph a brokie who can't even do a simple math
go amd get a job they won't sell you their aura for cheap an underpaid price

Gwenchanaa
12-16-2023, 12:41 PM
ph a brokie who can't even do a simple math
go amd get a job they won't sell you their aura for cheap an underpaid price

bro i don’t usually reply to this kind of shi manipulation, like wow ur ego is so high… i can show u my pure rn, sad cuz it wont fit in trade window. Just be humble and we good.

Also tf is that simple math of urs 1750 plat for 400m?? bch get lost XD

Rxri_
12-16-2023, 12:48 PM
bro i don’t usually reply to this kind of shi manipulation, like wow ur ego is so high… i can show u my pure rn, sad cuz it wont fit in trade window. Just be humble and we good.

Also tf is that simple math of urs 1750 plat for 400m?? bch get lost XD

he obviously meant 400k and not 400m its a typo

Gwenchanaa
12-16-2023, 12:56 PM
he obviously meant 400k and not 400m its a typo

XD he trippin much

yeutx
12-17-2023, 02:15 AM

+1 Valid point!

DarkedYT
12-17-2023, 02:17 AM
Valid point ? Bro there are so many 1750 plat aura in auc for 40m onwards . Its just based on demand and what a desperate player wants to offer .

yeutx
12-17-2023, 02:33 AM
Valid point ? Bro there are so many 1750 plat aura in auc for 40m onwards . Its just based on demand and what a desperate player wants to offer .

People are focused on running the event right now, the aura is limited time and people are using their plat to open locks instead to gain pts and gears from lock. U can see as well the aura resets in store after a few hours and 20 people can only get it but no one is buying it and I have never seen it go lower than 18 remaining in Store.

DarkedYT
12-17-2023, 03:46 AM
People are focused on running the event right now, the aura is limited time and people are using their plat to open locks instead to gain pts and gears from lock. U can see as well the aura resets in store after a few hours and 20 people can only get it but no one is buying it and I have never seen it go lower than 18 remaining in Store.

Every major event were energy based and ppl bought aura still . If someone wants to profit they are free to open crates or buy energy and sell them . Auras price are based on supply and demand mostly. There is * no fixed * price to anything in game . Its really all bout how much a buyer down to pay . The argument of plat conversion to gold is pretty much obsolete .

yeutx
12-17-2023, 05:05 AM
Every major event were energy based and ppl bought aura still . If someone wants to profit they are free to open crates or buy energy and sell them . Auras price are based on supply and demand mostly. There is * no fixed * price to anything in game . Its really all bout how much a buyer down to pay . The argument of plat conversion to gold is pretty much obsolete .

Ya’ll complaining about the snowfall aura’s price so ya’ll want it to be automatically 40m price range? Enough with the supply and demand, I’m talking about the price right now. Ya’ll really think a player spent 1,750 platinum to sell an aura for a cheap price? Exactly

DarkedYT
12-17-2023, 05:36 AM
Been years they did ? Nothing new . Let me know what difference happened .

yeutx
12-17-2023, 05:49 AM
Been years they did ? Nothing new . Let me know what difference happened .

Let me know when someone sells snowfall aura for 40m

DarkedYT
12-17-2023, 12:14 PM
Let me know when someone sells snowfall aura for 40m

I never said aura is 40 nor 85 nor 400 . I clearly said do not attempt to convert plat ratio to gold . That is why most virtual players lacks common sense to read the discussion of a particular topic .

yeutx
12-17-2023, 02:18 PM
I never said aura is 40 nor 85 nor 400 . I clearly said do not attempt to convert plat ratio to gold . That is why most virtual players lacks common sense to read the discussion of a particular topic .

If even if you didn’t say a particular price, u still meant for the aura to go downhill even when people aren’t literally buying it in store. Lemme give you an example, the spider web aura during halloween event did not get bought that much when it was available on store making the price sky rocketed as small amount of people bought it. Common sense ofc the aura will never be that expensive as of right now but don’t expect for people to sell it for your expected price, no one will sell it cheap unless there’s 5 or 8 snowfall aura listed in auction right now.

DarkedYT
12-17-2023, 02:56 PM
If even if you didn’t say a particular price, u still meant for the aura to go downhill even when people aren’t literally buying it in store. Lemme give you an example, the spider web aura during halloween event did not get bought that much when it was available on store making the price sky rocketed as small amount of people bought it. Common sense ofc the aura will never be that expensive as of right now but don’t expect for people to sell it for your expected price, no one will sell it cheap unless there’s 5 or 8 snowfall aura listed in auction right now.

I didnt mention price , nor said about aura schemes , neither talked anything about stocks of it . You need to come out of your inner conscious to understand what I say which is . * Do not liquedate prices of platinum to gold * . Every plat item is going to hold different value . And market is mostly evaluted by players . I am happy that this post is positive discussion .

Aayushh007
12-17-2023, 03:24 PM
Valid point ? Bro there are so many 1750 plat aura in auc for 40m onwards . Its just based on demand and what a desperate player wants to offer .Ong [emoji24] someone spoke the truth