PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream...

Xshankyx
12-16-2023, 04:27 AM
Last night i had a dream that devs lauched special vanities srts which can be awakened but awakenes are
Fixed and certain just lucky getting 50gl on armor and helm...

Rachnaruss
12-16-2023, 04:31 AM
Last night i had a dream that devs lauched special vanities srts which can be awakened but awakenes are
Fixed and certain just lucky getting 50gl on armor and helm...

i hope it's a joke because dreaming about al is crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raritys
12-16-2023, 06:31 PM
Something heat would do

tartaja
12-25-2023, 03:46 PM
Hey man i think you have to take a break from this game, eat healty and treat yourself better, after that just come back but dont play it often

Stephencobear
12-25-2023, 04:05 PM
in pl sts gave vanities stats- one of the stupidest ideas they’ve ever done

not only do you need the best gear sets with good awakenings you have to stack that w the good stat vanities

i joined map yesterday and the entire pt were in the exact same frank set that they imported from AL
so that if you would like to have little choice in how to look & enjoy conformity- yay

the entire idea of it being a “VANITY “ is completely thrown out the window - dumb as hell

never do that sts

seasonedchicked
12-25-2023, 06:04 PM

not only do you need the best gear sets with good awakenings you have to stack that w the good stat vanities

i joined map yesterday and the entire pt were in the exact same frank set that they imported from AL
so that if you would like to have little choice in how to look & enjoy conformity- yay

the entire idea of it being a “VANITY “ is completely thrown out the window - dumb as hell

never do that sts@asommers @Cinco [emoji3067]?

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

forzalicia
12-25-2023, 06:09 PM

never do that sts

Correct me if I’m wrong, leprechaun banner from AL used to give 30% luck when worn lol

4thestreets
12-25-2023, 08:22 PM

never do that sts

[emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk