PDA

View Full Version : Plat tier reward: Eye of Frostwyrm

Loxed AL
12-16-2023, 06:08 AM
Can you make this tier reward stashable, we re trying to farm on this event on low lvl toons and if we hit plat tier this item reward is basically useless
Pls and thank you!

Apocalyptis
12-16-2023, 07:04 AM
You can still stash ur lvl71+ item on the low level character and upgrade it there, no? :O

.. I only wish if they fixed the difficulty. The event is stupid hard on levels other than end game, where it actually is super easy to kill anything with one tap.. from this I can see that this event wasn’t meant to be super difficult, why making it for low levels then? :(

Loxed AL
12-16-2023, 07:18 AM
you cant stash the jewel, if u look at tier rewards you ll see that icon is red marked.

Apocalyptis
12-16-2023, 07:43 AM
you cant stash the jewel, if u look at tier rewards you ll see that icon is red marked.

You can stash the item you want to upgrade

E.g. You have kraken daggers on lvl86 and eye on lvl 10 -> stash the kraken daggs to lvl 10 -> upgrade the kraken daggs on lvl 10 -> stash the kraken daggers with the eye back to 86.

MasterSan
12-16-2023, 08:18 AM
Should've had made it stashable tho... I don't see the difference in making it non stashable, except the extra hassle of moving items from twink to twink.

Sent from my V2144 using Tapatalk