12-16-2023, 01:43 PM
Bump for theese op vanities

Raritys
12-17-2023, 01:47 AM
Yo yo yo up up up

If pure gold or keys I sell cheapppppyyyy

Julius123
12-17-2023, 04:38 AM
Lol i have many offers 12b+(im not selling) and u say price 6-8b. This price was like 1,5years ago :)

Moriaa
12-17-2023, 06:34 AM
Im sure u dont have 12b+ in pure only

Melpenguin
12-17-2023, 08:11 AM
Bump

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk

Julius123
12-17-2023, 08:19 AM
Im sure u dont have 12b+ in pure only

omggg :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

AgentStonoga
12-17-2023, 08:36 AM
Lol i have many offers 12b+(im not selling) and u say price 6-8b. This price was like 1,5years ago :)

Actually ghost price 1 year ago was about 3-3.5b

Raritys
12-17-2023, 08:43 AM
Actually ghost price 1 year ago was about 3-3.5b

Inflation hit since a year, I paid 15ish for this one and already have offers in items above 15 but I need pure gold or perhaps more interesting items

AgentStonoga
12-17-2023, 10:16 AM
Inflation hit since a year, I paid 15ish for this one and already have offers in items above 15 but I need pure gold or perhaps more interesting items

ofc its way more than before, but im not stupid enough to fall in fake 15b offers or "15b offers" in items which will never get sold for declared value in gold (or they will after 1year lmao), especially from ppl who are part of price manipulators community

Raritys
12-17-2023, 10:47 AM
ofc its way more than before, but im not stupid enough to fall in fake 15b offers or "15b offers" in items which will never get sold for declared value in gold (or they will after 1year lmao), especially from ppl who are part of price manipulators community

Well that’s probably why you don’t have a ghost set

Rxri_
12-17-2023, 12:16 PM

I guess your stupid because i was asking if i do 6-8b pure how much more would i have to add for the rest and i also already have a ghost set i just wanted to try to get a second one but it didnt work out free bump for the seller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raritys
12-18-2023, 03:43 PM
Bumping still for sale

NME_
12-18-2023, 06:12 PM
Daily bummmmpop!!!

Raritys
12-19-2023, 11:40 PM
Closed no longer need pure so bumping prices back up,

20b frank 17b ghost

sloother6969
12-20-2023, 12:38 AM
Closed no longer need pure so bumping prices back up,

20b frank 17b ghost

Help[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Hilano
12-20-2023, 12:43 AM
wow i hope i will get it

Raritys
12-20-2023, 12:44 AM
Help[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Medusa sold 50b so nobody can tell me nothin fr

Delouis Ball
12-20-2023, 02:43 AM
Medusa sold 50b so nobody can tell me nothin fr40b*

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Raritys
12-20-2023, 09:45 AM
40b*

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

It was actually 50b, ign eos/psp sold it, don’t comment under my posts before you actually get the right info about stuff thx

PresidentSway
12-20-2023, 09:53 AM
Why tf are these vanities jumping 10b a day �� who tf paid 50b for a medusa and what was the trade?

Psp
12-20-2023, 09:53 AM
It was actually 50b, ign eos/psp sold it, don’t comment under my posts before you actually get the right info about stuff thx

I sold it 40b that was my auto.

Raritys
12-20-2023, 01:56 PM
Why tf are these vanities jumping 10b a day �� who tf paid 50b for a medusa and what was the trade?

I was told cash paid 50 .

4x proto (3b x3) + lepre banner (15b) + nitta set rog (15b) + stone aura deluxe (2-3b) + Godfire rog (4b)

48-49b total

Delouis Ball
12-20-2023, 02:04 PM
Why tf are these vanities jumping 10b a day �� who tf paid 50b for a medusa and what was the trade?It's because they "manipulate" the prices on these vanitys. It also doesn't help half of them are being bought and sold on the Black Market.

Also, Medusa sold 40b, not 50b. Raritys likes to just think he knows more than everyone else.

Raritys
12-20-2023, 02:08 PM
It's because they "manipulate" the prices on these vanitys. It also doesn't help half of them are being bought and sold on the Black Market.

Also, Medusa sold 40b, not 50b. Raritys likes to just think he knows more than everyone else.

I don’t think I know more then everyone else, I just do

I sold it 40b too frost and then psp sold it 48-49 too cash you can go ahead and calculate the items I mentioned and lmk if that’s 40 💀

Iseenoobs
12-20-2023, 02:55 PM
I don’t think I know more then everyone else, I just do

I sold it 40b too frost and then psp sold it 48-49 too cash you can go ahead and calculate the items I mentioned and lmk if that’s 40 💀

You guys selling to each other is the same as me selling to my alt and then stating the price in forum.

hunnycho
12-20-2023, 03:02 PM
You guys selling to each other is the same as me selling to my alt and then stating the price in forum.

they’re all friends, psp,frost,eos,raritys. Selling to each other to boost prices

Straef
12-20-2023, 03:03 PM
You guys selling to each other is the same as me selling to my alt and then stating the price in forum.I love you man [emoji75][emoji257]
Idk why it made me laugh so much xD

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Delouis Ball
12-20-2023, 03:04 PM
I love you man [emoji75][emoji257]
Idk why it made me laugh so much xD

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using TapatalkIdk man, lets start doing this. Wanna buy my Proto for 7b? I'll buy it back at 7.5b

Straef
12-20-2023, 03:05 PM
Idk man, lets start doing this. Wanna buy my Proto for 7b? I'll buy it back at 7.5b

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.Nono, I'll do 2 stone auras, 4k energy Kits, 3b pure and Medusa mask.
I can login now if you want [emoji3526]

Delouis Ball
12-20-2023, 03:06 PM
Nono, I'll do 2 stone auras, 4k energy Kits, 3b pure and Medusa mask.
I can login now if you want [emoji3526]

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using TapatalkI'l on my way! [emoji1]

Straef
12-20-2023, 03:07 PM
I'l on my way! [emoji1]

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.Sweet! I'll see you there

Scll
12-20-2023, 03:10 PM
they’re all friends, psp,frost,eos,raritys. Selling to each other to boost prices

Lol that's cute.

Me and psp r friends, not w the rest. As to raritys nobody is. Take ur broke pill.

It's funny how ppl think we r working tgt just bcz I've sold the medusa to cash lol and cash had deals with raritys

hunnycho
12-20-2023, 03:16 PM
All in the same guild too” not a guild inc”
just price manipulators bc they need $ irl
Jobless sloths

Delouis Ball
12-20-2023, 03:20 PM
All in the same guild too” not a guild inc”
just price manipulators bc they need $ irl
Jobless slothsWell, I can guarantee you, they are not in the same guild. [emoji1] Raritys will never be in our guild.

Freckert
12-20-2023, 03:20 PM

I sold it 40b that was my auto.

Which one true? 40b or 50b then?
the owner himself who sell it said 40b
or 100b? maybe in next few seconds

grab some popcorn

Scll
12-20-2023, 03:25 PM
Which one true? 40b or 50b then?
the owner himself who sell it said 40b
or 100b? maybe in next few seconds

grab some popcorn

Both the owner and buyer valued the trade at 40b, the received items could be slightly more. Valued at 40 from both sides and the stuff could be resold for few more.

Now if the items costed more, so what. Why's everyone yapping

Observing
12-20-2023, 03:30 PM
Simple solution: Perma ban every account with a vanity set over 10b.

Raritys
12-20-2023, 03:34 PM
Well, I can guarantee you, they are not in the same guild. [emoji1] Raritys will never be in our guild.

Bro says I’ll never be in his guild as if I didn’t leave it 😭

Just cause I sell vanity’s too people I talk too in game doesn’t mean they r my friends and we’re just boosting prices if that’s the case how come ign earthal got 40b+ offers on his

Also adding on, I myself will pay 40b for anyone who sells a Medusa set and that’s with me not even being desperate for one, I don’t regret selling at all though you can say we manipulate prices all we want but it all started off when me and ign (Sarah) bought and sold Medusa sets

I paid mystisch 2 lepre banners and a proto set rog counted that as 33b total for Medusa

Sarah sold his vest for frank set bugface war desert set war and some small adds etc valued at around 25b and then sold his mask for 5b too frost

So now frost had a spare mask and I also had a spare mask from the ice golem I sold too cash

I sold my spare mask too darkiified for around 7-8b in items

Now I was left with the set,

Darkiified sold mask 7b too yyy and yyy sold it too psp for 8b cause psp only has vest if y’all remember

Then frost sold his mask for 2 Godfire mage + 1 Godfire rog so 3.5b 3.5b 4b

But he only sold it cause I said I’d make a deal with him on my set for 40b in items including the mage Godfire sets

That’s also how I obtained the 3 mage Godfire sets I was selling earlier

So I sold too frost for 40b in total was left without any Medusa pieces, I tried offering 35ish for earthal but he just left me as c/o

Then cash paid the said items I listed above which I value at 48-50 but if they say 40 then ig that’s cool with them but idk where the 8-10b went I ain’t arguing

So please do your research before saying stuff

And iseenoobs can stop pretending him and danrog don’t manipulate and team up themselves .

Raritys
12-20-2023, 03:36 PM
Opening new thread, too many people without any knowledge of anything that goes on in the game trying to be detectives on this post

GiovanniAvila
12-20-2023, 03:45 PM
Bro says I’ll never be in his guild as if I didn’t leave it [emoji24]

Just cause I sell vanity’s too people I talk too in game doesn’t mean they r my friends and we’re just boosting prices if that’s the case how come ign earthal got 40b+ offers on his

Also adding on, I myself will pay 40b for anyone who sells a Medusa set and that’s with me not even being desperate for one, I don’t regret selling at all though you can say we manipulate prices all we want but it all started off when me and ign (Sarah) bought and sold Medusa sets

I paid mystisch 2 lepre banners and a proto set rog counted that as 33b total for Medusa

Sarah sold his vest for frank set bugface war desert set war and some small adds etc valued at around 25b and then sold his mask for 5b too frost

So now frost had a spare mask and I also had a spare mask from the ice golem I sold too cash

I sold my spare mask too darkiified for around 7-8b in items

Now I was left with the set,

Darkiified sold mask 7b too yyy and yyy sold it too psp for 8b cause psp only has vest if y’all remember

Then frost sold his mask for 2 Godfire mage + 1 Godfire rog so 3.5b 3.5b 4b

But he only sold it cause I said I’d make a deal with him on my set for 40b in items including the mage Godfire sets

That’s also how I obtained the 3 mage Godfire sets I was selling earlier

So I sold too frost for 40b in total was left without any Medusa pieces, I tried offering 35ish for earthal but he just left me as c/o

Then cash paid the said items I listed above which I value at 48-50 but if they say 40 then ig that’s cool with them but idk where the 8-10b went I ain’t arguing

So please do your research before saying stuff

And iseenoobs can stop pretending him and danrog don’t manipulate and team up themselves .

Bro did all that yapping thinking we’d read all that [emoji24] man is so defensive in reality , the same 8 players will always trade those vanity’s between themselves , nobody outside that little group of price manipulators will ever have those vanity’s and we Acept that [emoji88] it’s just funny how they over value those certain vanity’s when they’re just selling to eachother [emoji1787] same vanity’s past around those 8 individuals for some time now , no need to get your panties tied up you scammer

GiovanniAvila
12-20-2023, 03:54 PM