PDA

View Full Version : login issues

Trqpical
12-16-2023, 08:11 PM
hi i've been playing pl since 2012 and always used to log in from Facebook but the option isn't there anymore, how do i get my account back.

Fwend
12-17-2023, 01:34 AM
Contact STS customer support

https://support.spacetimestudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

STS support email
support@spacetimestudios.com

And they will help you

I totally forgot that SpaceTime Studios will be going on vacation soon, and I understand they need a holiday break too and am unsure if the response from their customer support team will be in a timely manner.

Please be very patient with them, I know they are the only ones who can assist you in transferring your Facebook log in , into a email and password log in. As long as you can prove you are the original owner of your account and answer all their questions and give evidence of platinum purchases.

Autokek
01-15-2024, 11:53 AM
hello, can i ask why i got the same issue and they dont reply for the past 60h in the ticket?

Fwend
01-15-2024, 12:45 PM
Be patient. Just send one report, If you send multiple reports your request gets pushed further down the que.

Did you receive an automated ticket number after your first email or report ? If you did means STS customer support did receive your email and it will be responded to during weekdays only, they do not respond weekends.

Please be patient.

Curvatwo
01-15-2024, 05:46 PM
I would submit a new ticket, sometimes they get lost in the ether...