PDA

View Full Version : How do you join cot???

Writing
10-21-2012, 07:47 PM
Hey guys I'm just wondering how do you join the guild "cot" say it in the comments thanks a lot,guys :)

Noodleleg
10-21-2012, 07:58 PM
There are many ways, but your best bet is a lot of forum work and having several cot friends :)!

Lowlyspy
10-21-2012, 08:20 PM
http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l527/Lowlyspy/Boromir-1.jpg

Entertaining
10-21-2012, 08:22 PM
Well, you'd need a recruiter+ rank to click on you. Next, they would simply click the "invite to guild" button in the bottom left corner of screen.

Noodleleg
10-21-2012, 08:26 PM
Well, you'd need a recruiter+ rank to click on you. Next, they would simply click the "invite to guild" button in the bottom left corner of screen.

Mhhmmm! And the hard part is staying in the guild permanently ;)

Yich
10-21-2012, 09:03 PM
I joined COT once. Then I woke up and slapped myself in the face as punishment. Yiches Sandwiches FTW!

ATXPIMP
10-22-2012, 05:17 AM
who is cot?

*jk, I'm sure it's a super awesome guild.
-from what I know, It's an elitist guild that only excepts the best. I've never had a convo with any member, probably a good guild tho.

Entertaining
10-22-2012, 06:24 AM
I miss cot :(

Riccits
10-22-2012, 06:34 AM
lol.....

ArtofWar
10-22-2012, 07:54 AM
I was one time in COT.. no one said welcome when i joined and when i asked something they ignored me.. left again after that..
bad guild in my opinion..

Noodleleg
10-22-2012, 06:52 PM
I was one time in COT.. no one said welcome when i joined and when i asked something they ignored me.. left again after that..

Sorry, but nobody likes you.

Otukura
10-22-2012, 08:02 PM
a) be helpful
b) talk about how much money you have(you don't really need to have it)

CrimsonTider
10-22-2012, 08:08 PM
a) be helpful

Wow

Noodleleg
10-22-2012, 08:13 PM
a) be helpful

Lol I'm youngest and poorest in cot :P

Jhood5
10-22-2012, 08:24 PM
Hello, proud cot member here!

In order to get into our guild there are several things that must occur.
1.) You must have a current FULL cot member make a recommendation for you.
-full cot members are members who have passed the trial period and are considered by the guild to be full members.
2.) You must be considered trustworthy and show maturity.
3.) Once recommended by a full cot member, you must then be voted on by the guild at one of our Sunday Meetings.
held at 12pm EST sundays ^
4.) If you are given the consent by the majority of the guild you are given a trial period of approximately 1month.
If you are deemed worthy, you are kept. If not, GF.

<3 Jhood

razerfingers
10-22-2012, 08:26 PM

-full cot members are members who have passed the trial period and are considered by the guild to be full members.
3.) Once recommended by a full cot member, you must then be voted on by the guild at one of our Sunday Meetings.
4.) If you are given the consent by the majority of the guild you are given a trial period of approximately 1month.

<3 Jhood

Thnx gf gf next time dont use trees pl0x. Kthnxbai

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Jhood5
10-22-2012, 08:27 PM

Sorry to see you were treated this way, but this does not seem typical of cot.
We welcome all of our members in! (or should have):highly_amused:

Wrath
10-22-2012, 08:27 PM

<3 Jhood
Lol... Just make ur own guild.

Superduper
10-22-2012, 08:51 PM
Who wants to Jon cot? Last time I checked Eclipse was top on the leader boards. Jk jhooood, <3 you

TEOKILLO
10-22-2012, 08:52 PM
I miss cot :(

One way to stay in is not spawn kill ur guildies in COT

ArtofWar
10-24-2012, 09:26 AM
Sorry, but nobody likes you.

And you are....

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=DE#/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

....the teacher in that little movie. :)

JaytB
10-24-2012, 10:39 AM
I didn't want to post about COT on the forums, because we decided in the past not to do so. Why? Because of the immaturity of some people on these forums (don't get me wrong, there are many mature people on these forums too). We, as a guild, try and find mature players to have fun with. We don't have a lvl requirement, gold requirement or any other requirement other than showing maturity. No drama in game or on the forums is one of the things we try to achieve the most. That's also the reason why we are strict in selecting new members.

That said, I just felt the need to react to two posts in this thread.

I keep a list of everyone who was ever in COT or whoever was voted on in COT, your name isn't on in. You were never a member nor were you even mentioned during our voting sessions. It's sad you feel the need to lie just to try and give a guild a bad name. It's a game, try to enjoy it and have fun.

a) be helpful

I tried to PM you, but your inbox was full. I really would like to know more about your statement but, as said, I don't want to bring drama to the forums. I'll try and PM you at a later date.

I won't post anymore in this thread, if anyone needs to know anything about COT feel free to PM me.

Rare
10-24-2012, 10:43 AM
Pro guild. Some of my best PL friends are in COT.

ArtofWar
10-24-2012, 11:52 AM
I keep a list of everyone who was ever in COT or whoever was voted on in COT, your name isn't on in. You were never a member nor were you even mentioned during our voting sessions. It's sad you feel the need to lie just to try and give a guild a bad name. It's a game, try to enjoy it and have fun.

Voting sessions? I just asked someone (i don't remember the name) and he invited me. And i'm 100% sure that you were online when i joined. You were doing BSM runs and you were on Ikungfumage. I exactly remember what you said "one spot" and then "or not" and if you don't believe me then don't say that i lie. I don't!

ArtofWar
10-24-2012, 11:53 AM
One more question.. what happened to Anneowen? Tought she's in COT but she wasn't when i was in the guild.

Griffinfan
10-24-2012, 12:04 PM
To join COT just get on JayTB's good side :) j/k

I have alot of respect for most COT players, great guild.

Best of luck in getting in

Noodleleg
10-24-2012, 09:01 PM
One more question.. what happened to Anneowen? Tought she's in COT but she wasn't when i was in the guild.

Anne had to leave guild for a few days :)! You don't see her on anymore because she plays DL now :(!!!

Riccits
10-25-2012, 01:43 AM

<3 Jhood

Someone may thinks this is exaggerated, but this is the way to keep away any unserious, annoing or immature ppl. Thanks to the guild lead for this join-system, its a not easy work.
Its a good feeling to log on and know the ppl wich are on arent gonna beg u, spam stupid stuff in guild chat, causing any drama or whatever, we all of cot can enjoy.
Especially all our girlies bring a good feeling into the guild <3

ArtofWar
10-25-2012, 06:41 AM
Anne had to leave guild for a few days :)! You don't see her on anymore because she plays DL now :(!!!
oh :-/

ninjaduck
10-25-2012, 06:44 AM
To apply for COT, you need to have a few people in the guild who could refer you. You need to have a fairly endgame character, just to show your understanding of the game. I dont speak on behalf of COT, but thats basically what you need. We have meetings every sunday where we discuss potential candidates.

StompArtist
10-25-2012, 10:07 AM

Rare
10-25-2012, 12:47 PM

lol

vip
10-25-2012, 01:12 PM
Join the best guild the elite people nice and you can get in

Ephesius
10-25-2012, 03:26 PM
Why does some cot members troll? Isnt that immature

Noodleleg
10-25-2012, 03:38 PM

Uhm... We're still players :P... Not guardian angels! -puts on angel outfit-

Never mind :3

Matutd
10-25-2012, 03:50 PM
Immature is causing drama by telling people you're the best pvper on the game.

StompArtist
10-25-2012, 03:52 PM
Wait what is deemed "mature" in a video game where people play birds, bears and magical elves? :D

Rare
10-26-2012, 08:54 AM
Wait what is deemed "mature" in a video game where people play birds, bears and magical elves? :D

Don't forget they can fart and puke.

Griffinfan
10-26-2012, 09:01 AM
Uhm... We're still players :P... Not guardian angels! -puts on angel outfit-

Never mind :3

Noo - dle - leg (Noo-Dull-Leg)
1. one of a class of spiritual beings; a celestial attendant of God. In medieval angelology, angels constituted the lowest of the nine celestial orders (seraphim, cherubim, thrones, dominations or dominions, virtues, powers, principalities or princedoms, archangels, and angels).
2. a conventional representation of such a being, in human form, with wings, usually in white robes.
3. a messenger, especially of God.
4. a person who performs a mission of God or acts as if sent by God: an angel of mercy.
5. a person having qualities generally attributed to an angel, as beauty, purity, or kindliness.

:O

StompArtist
10-26-2012, 09:02 AM
Don't forget they can fart and puke.

As a mature player that offends me deeply.