View Full Version : Feedback: Account Rewards

asommers
12-19-2023, 12:49 PM
Following the Skill Revamp, our next major initiative will be the Account Rewards system (previously known informally as Veteran/VIP Rewards). Our overall goal will be to reward players that have played for a while and/or supported us by purchasing Platinum.

This is in the preliminary stages of design, but I'm thinking there will be two tracks, an account age track and a Platinum purchase track, each with their own set of thresholds and rewards.

What would you like to see?

-ALS

Titanium
12-19-2023, 01:10 PM
Finally, it happens.

Some hardcore players might request the chest containing reward to have a unique permission to be unstashed.

|Ares|
12-19-2023, 01:14 PM
Ah yes, the special snowflake recognition rewards so insanely necessary in the game rather than graphics, casual gameplay, pvp or event updates.

If you spend your money, like I or anyone else do the locked crates loot is your award. Gamble yourself away.

What is the point of the rEcOgNItIon this way, to stand in a map and flex the cash thrown at the game? The logic

Rxri_
12-19-2023, 01:25 PM
more work for you guys when people start selling those veteran accounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CptAwsome
12-19-2023, 01:54 PM
Great idea!! The veterans or the old players haven’t seen any awesome rewards since the backpacks for the 3rd birthday party.

And why not support the players that have supported STS with the platinum purchases they’ve made! This has been a long time coming. And I think a lot will be thankful.

Priestess
12-19-2023, 02:00 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231219/381f98128b0a87fdc76cc71cce5d161f.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231219/88a8725fbe0f08de707abe6803570f0a.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231219/de8383e43350b846cff262711769918d.jpg

I'd love to see these implemented, as you can see my inspiration is from overlord and goblin slayer. i really enjoy medieval themes.
Rogue - Elven archer
Warrior- Knight
Mage-undead lich

Marosok
12-19-2023, 02:10 PM
Veteran reward
As active player for couple of years i don't need any "veteran" reward. Being able to play AL is my reward.

Platinum spenders reward
I am not platinum whale, so no comment to this part.

Jeboyuitbeek
12-19-2023, 03:40 PM
Ah yes, the special snowflake recognition rewards so insanely necessary in the game rather than graphics, casual gameplay, pvp or event updates.

If you spend your money, like I or anyone else do the locked crates loot is your award. Gamble yourself away.

What is the point of the rEcOgNItIon this way, to stand in a map and flex the cash thrown at the game? The logic

I thought players like u cared about being “one of the earliest AL players”

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

|Ares|
12-19-2023, 03:50 PM
I thought players like u cared about being “one of the earliest AL players”

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Couldn't care less

Hexame
12-19-2023, 09:22 PM
Woohoo! Thank you Asommers

Itzmemohsin
12-20-2023, 01:08 AM
Only things that should be considered for this should be bound cosmetic rewards like vanities , titles and badges else it could definitely cause issues.

Maybe they could be added in the feats aps section and rewards be given through there.

Hexame
12-20-2023, 01:27 AM
Following the Skill Revamp, our next major initiative will be the Account Rewards system (previously known informally as Veteran/VIP Rewards). Our overall goal will be to reward players that have played for a while and/or supported us by purchasing Platinum.

This is in the preliminary stages of design, but I'm thinking there will be two tracks, an account age track and a Platinum purchase track, each with their own set of thresholds and rewards.

-ALS

I'm around a total of 424,566 platinum on my account since the creation date being 2018 and I'm really interested in what would be the total number or the brackets regarding the total numbers the Veteran/VIP Rewards provided for the platinum purchase track method?

E.g
Total Amount: (Number# Of Platinum) (Veteran/VIP Reward)

& Make them look really beautiful and be super creative :snowman: :rapture:

Neutrone
12-20-2023, 01:43 AM
rather than graphics, casual gameplay, pvp or event updates.

You should consider making more suggestion threads on these topics since they seem very important to you. They usually respond to feedback nowadays.

----------------

Anyway Idk about veteran rewards because people are going to complain/make a fuss about them.

For platinum bought you could have the rewards be in tiers. The rewards should be limited to items, like banners, badges, vanity items, *cough* furniture *cough* and titles. The tiers are up to you to decide.

Encryptions
12-21-2023, 04:09 PM
Years played badges? I don't really see this being a blackmarket thing since it will just be badges for each year a player has played AL. 1 year - 3 years - 5 years - 7 years - 10 years. Or a badge for each year 1-11.

Platinum spent I don't buy plat so I am not sure on what to suggest, no badges since it would be overlapping the years played. Maybe a platinum banner with a spinning platinum coin for spending 100k plat. Rewards for 10k, 25k, 50k, 100k, 200k, 500k. I don't think anyone has passed 550k.

Warriorknown
12-22-2023, 12:28 PM
Years played badges? I don't really see this being a blackmarket thing since it will just be badges for each year a player has played AL. 1 year - 3 years - 5 years - 7 years - 10 years. Or a badge for each year 1-11.

Platinum spent I don't buy plat so I am not sure on what to suggest, no badges since it would be overlapping the years played. Maybe a platinum banner with a spinning platinum coin for spending 100k plat. Rewards for 10k, 25k, 50k, 100k, 200k, 500k. I don't think anyone has passed 550k.

I like this idea. A badge for 1,3,5,7,10 years would be great. An aura and banner for buying certain amounts of platinum would be awesome. Ultimately, STS it’s your decision.

MUURKYDEEP
12-23-2023, 09:38 PM
+1 This is definitely interesting, can’t wait to see what they come up with

Candylicks
12-24-2023, 09:56 AM

How about pieces to a vanity set?

10K- banner (not spinning coin though)
25K- weap
50K- helm
100K- back
200K- armor
500K- over 500K should be something unique. Throw in a badge or title + upgraded vanity.

Icuad1
12-24-2023, 10:47 AM
I don’t think it’s a good idea to promote those who spend plat. But rewarding those who have played since 2012 and tenure status is a good idea!

Icuad1
12-24-2023, 10:49 AM
Where are you guys at? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231224/c6b28e311c311d08bc7d968cb5f533f1.jpg

Hexame
12-24-2023, 11:08 AM
Looking forward to these awards:D
The season is ending and getting a vet reward and then on top of that the Overall Normal Mode and Top Class Player Lb Aps Banners and then Hardcore Mode Overall Leaderboard and Top Class Lb Banners will be very very nice to add to the banner wall in house at the same time of getting these rewards
Currently:

Candylicks
12-24-2023, 11:36 AM
I don’t think it’s a good idea to promote those who spend plat. But rewarding those who have played since 2012 and tenure status is a good idea!

I support the game financially and would love to have something in return.

Of course it’s not expected, but since it’s on the table I support it.

Priestess
12-24-2023, 11:40 AM

Sts is a company and it’s rewarding the consumers to do what? (SPEND MORE MONEY)

Whales should be glorified like Moby Dick

Kakashis
12-25-2023, 01:10 AM
Thank you for following through with this! Been drooling at the 3rd bday vet shields almost 8 years ago that I missed by just 2 months, but was hopeful of future items! We've def come a long way since then with much more categories as options! I think out of all the added new implemented visuals, the one category that was asked for the most throughout the years was the aura as rogues didn't have kershal or the pavise that mages and warriors had for many years.

What would I like to see? Maybe something that pays tribute to those weapon auras by having some vet vanity weapons that also produce an aura when equipped. Some different colored fire auras along the lines of the chaos fire aura? I'm not saying dragonball, but I'm def thinking dragonball xD. Sky's the limit for color choices according to the years, and plat spenders can get their special colors in addition too! Maybe a special wisp or backpack for plat spenders that spills out yinshee plat coins at different levels depending on their spending comes to mind. Imagine a platwhale who spills out plat coins around town to show their support for the game! It almost sounds fitting and I think most wouldn't complain to have that option as a fun factor.

|Ares|
12-25-2023, 05:17 AM

I support the game financially and would love to have something in return.

Of course it’s not expected, but since it’s on the table I support it.

Your loot from crates, events and store purchases is what something in return is, the normal transaction.

papas
12-25-2023, 11:11 AM
One time in the past u agreed on my comment that why someone that is not interested in overall lb should comment and give negative feedback conserning some aps. This is not a thread weather is gonna be given rewards or not but for suggesting what kind of rewards this could be. It's alrd desided that old accounts and plat spender will be rewarded.
Ur not a kid anymore. Complaining(not wanna use "crying") about this makes no sense.....
No hate
Merry xmass everyone!

Stephencobear
12-25-2023, 12:15 PM
Several thoughts

If you don’t think anyone deserves anything more for buying plat, then realize sts does & that’s why this thread exists ( idc either way)
I rarely open locks so saying my loot from them is my reward doesn’t apply
What if someone did that gambling and didn’t get crap- is that their reward lol

Some things I think may be appropriate- badges, pet level up tickets, vanity sets ect- mostly things that help w apps
Maybe custom emotes like the swim or fly ones but new & unique

Stuff I don’t want- auras wisps or any more visual clutter

Another odd thought - if sts wants to reward plat spending, maybe realize some of us play more than one sts game
My plat spent is divided between games just like my play time but it’s ok if it’s just one but that wouldn’t represent what I spend & have spent to support sts

What I really want is to be able to see the game clearly just like when I began pre aura times, but we know that idea causes sts knees to shake in fear for some reason XD

Hexame
12-25-2023, 07:27 PM
Make a nice creative reward for 400k+ Plat Spent and also make the rewards untradeable so that other players don't try to buy it for gold and make themselves look like they purchased a lot of platinum as well :rolleyes:

Blazerland
12-25-2023, 10:03 PM
I wanna see a title [Plat Whale] for those who spent over 500k plats lol

papas
12-26-2023, 02:23 PM
Personally a vanity or a title wouldn't make me happy of sts to show an appreciation cause I support the game financially. What I can think of is perma discount on future purchases. For examble spend 1k plats x% discount, for 5k plats z% discount and so on. Ofc depending on how many customers got most plats purchased. Sts can set those "tiers" for each discount. Is common for companies to give vip title and extra discount to customers that buys the most, right?
For the veterans that play the game for that long, maybe +10y a title and a vanity would be nice. Doesn't matter if it's bound or not sinse they will be more and more every year.Also maybe a certain amount of plats can be added as well.

Avaree
12-26-2023, 03:40 PM
Some suggestions:
If titles are chose for veteran rewards, titles should state the season started

<OG S1> so on and so forth, or something similar.
add % of currencies in satchel 1x a year
permanent discount on a % of plat used towards in game purchases
up % of perma XP
badge - could display S1, S2, S3 etc.

Vanities, wisp, auras, are abundant, for me, idc what sts chooses, as long as it is beneficial to all players.

recilencia123
12-26-2023, 03:53 PM
yes pls +1

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

nathan2693
12-26-2023, 07:51 PM
Make a nice creative reward for 400k+ Plat Spent and also make the rewards untradeable so that other players don't try to buy it for gold and make themselves look like they purchased a lot of platinum as well :rolleyes:

sts will definitely make an aura that rains dollars or credit card for you. (Bound)

Priestess
12-26-2023, 08:26 PM
sts will definitely make an aura that rains dollars or credit card for you. (Bound)

Moby dick himself will be jumping through the terrain.[emoji229]

Rxri_
12-27-2023, 04:26 AM
Perma % discount sounds like a dumb idea, would make the game even more p2w and this is coming from someone who buys plat

Hexame
12-27-2023, 07:22 AM
Perma % discount sounds like a dumb idea, would make the game even more p2w and this is coming from someone who buys plat

Agreed

As a plat spender, It doesn't hurt paying the original rate here in Canada without a plat sale at any given time of the day or time whenever. A 145.00 CAD for 1,700 Plat will always be something I don't mind paying whenever. So a discount isn't really something I would be interested in.

Although I like the idea of a perm discount, but the moment the F2P Community sees that I can buy Plat Store Aura's for cheaper than the majority of the community, once the new arcane 86 comes out, I can get it faster and easier than others, once a rare halo, vanity set (Black Heraldics For Example) I can buy a bunch for cheaper than others in the plat store, let alone them seeing these things will cause a lot of complaints in the future as the F2P sees this ongoing till the next cyclical Vet Rewards are given for them to even get a chance to get the perm discount.

I think a vanity or badge for the plat spender or even title to be honest( That isn't tradeable cause we don't want someone that potentially buys gold to buy our rewards and act like their a plat whale of course )

It's either the perm discount idea or the vanities/badges or heck, even both but whatever that doesn't effect the F2P side as much if a plat spender can see it from a much broader point of view like myself and Rxri, if that makes sense

Although I do like the idea of a perm discount regardless and of course the up % of perma XP and add % of currencies in satchel 1x a year ideas are also great for sure :distracted:

Hexame
12-27-2023, 07:37 AM
Moby dick himself will be jumping through the terrain.[emoji229]

Don't kill me lmao! I hope they make it very very nice :rapture::rapture:

papas
12-28-2023, 09:47 AM

Ofc this is coming from someone who buys plats. This thread is for rewarding ppl who buying plats(also for ppl playing this game for many years) . So your saying that all companies around the world are dum sinse they give discount to ppl who keep buying their goods on and on over the years. All the hotels arround the world are dump that they always give discounts or providing extra care to the repeater guests.
This can't affect the game, making it "more" p2w. U can see players on overall lb amd top5 in every event that are 100% f2p. If u choose to spend plats ofc u get real advantage. But that's arcane legends so pls stop this bs abt f2p and p2w.
Also on another comment I don't see any point how u put f2p community complaining abt plat users buying easier auras from store than other plat users? Wth are u talking abt? Firstly "agreed" on comment that plat discount is a dump idea. Next paragraph "I like the idea of perm discount"
PLS if u gonna make a suggestion ur free to do it. Stop filling this thread with your personal information, this is not a place to attract attention. As I see it u offering nothing than confusion.

Neutrone
12-28-2023, 11:48 AM
Ofc this is coming from someone who buys plats .

I think what they meant is that they buy platinum, and despite that they are against this idea.

And quite frankly I agree with them. This type of thing affects the game and gives certain players an advantage over others. In a sense its pay 2 win but amongst plat buyers. I can give you an example if you'd like.

Garm
12-28-2023, 02:08 PM
Ofc this is coming from someone who buys plats. This thread is for rewarding ppl who buying plats(also for ppl playing this game for many years) . So your saying that all companies around the world are dum sinse they give discount to ppl who keep buying their goods on and on over the years. All the hotels arround the world are dump that they always give discounts or providing extra care to the repeater guests.
This can't affect the game, making it "more" p2w. U can see players on overall lb amd top5 in every event that are 100% f2p. If u choose to spend plats ofc u get real advantage. But that's arcane legends so pls stop this bs abt f2p and p2w.
Also on another comment I don't see any point how u put f2p community complaining abt plat users buying easier auras from store than other plat users? Wth are u talking abt? Firstly "agreed" on comment that plat discount is a dump idea. Next paragraph "I like the idea of perm discount"
PLS if u gonna make a suggestion ur free to do it. Stop filling this thread with your personal information, this is not a place to attract attention. As I see it u offering nothing than confusion.

What are you yapping about? Permanent discount 100% affects the game. As for "Offering nothing than confusion" Your comment was the most confusing on the thread. Also I don't see where Rxri said he liked the idea of perm discount or where he typed any paragraph to begin with.

Tekila
12-28-2023, 03:09 PM
I understand the idea, but I don’t think it is the best way to achieve your goal.
At most you will end up giving special offers and titles to those categories but it you really want to make people stay and consume you should invest your energy on something more productive.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

papas
12-28-2023, 05:32 PM
I think what they meant is that they buy platinum, and despite that they are against this idea.

And quite frankly I agree with them. This type of thing affects the game and gives certain players an advantage over others. In a sense its pay 2 win but amongst plat buyers. I can give you an example if you'd like.

Yes ur right, I totally misunderstood what they meant. Thanx for clear that at up for me bro.

Msceo
12-28-2023, 05:34 PM

Aren't you the exact person that spoused someone years and years ago and gifted them certain items then said you'll visit her etc and then demanded for the items back after she left you. Do I have to remind your account Rudetroll/Hedeik about that time asking your old spouse for gifts back after she broke up with you and saying that you'll visit her but you couldn't at all. Aren't you the same one that broke the guild rules and messaged that plat whale and bothered him and then he left your C.U Guild even after he made a video about you saying Ba Moth is impossible long time ago? Do we have to remind your account these things or in the public forum thread for all of the Arcane Legends Community to really see?

How are you going to come on a public forum website and say, "Firstly He Says Agreed then Next Idea I like the idea of perm discount" when he only provided his feedback as there's an option to do so and he clearly thought about the longevity of the perm discount. & He's right. People will end up crying and complaining and later on demand on it since Vet Rewards is not a annual event at all and it wouldn't be fair for us to just bare with you guys getting a discount till the next Vet Rewards will be given out and god knows when that will arrive. You must still be a little child after many many years.

Msceo
12-28-2023, 05:42 PM
Yes ur right, I totally misunderstood what they meant. Thanx for clear that at up for me bro.

Never misunderstand other people and jump to conclusions. Good thing you realized your mistakes here.

Titanium
12-28-2023, 05:53 PM
Aren't you the exact person that spoused someone years and years ago and gifted them certain items then said you'll visit her etc and then demanded for the items back after she left you. Do I have to remind your account Rudetroll/Hedeik about that time asking your old spouse for gifts back after she broke up with you and saying that you'll visit her but you couldn't at all. Aren't you the same one that broke the guild rules and messaged that plat whale and bothered him and then he left your C.U Guild even after he made a video about you saying Ba Moth is impossible long time ago? Do we have to remind your account these things or in the public forum thread for all of the Arcane Legends Community to really see?

How are you going to come on a public forum website and say, "Firstly He Says Agreed then Next Idea I like the idea of perm discount" when he only provided his feedback as there's an option to do so and he clearly thought about the longevity of the perm discount. & He's right. People will end up crying and complaining and later on demand on it since Vet Rewards is not a annual event at all and it wouldn't be fair for us to just bare with you guys getting a discount till the next Vet Rewards will be given out and god knows when that will arrive. You must still be a little child after many many years.

I think you went a little off topic here. It wasn’t necessary to call nobody out for things that have nothing related to this topic. If something was hard 3 years ago, it doesnt mean will be harder even after that time due to the curent state of the gear progression and the level of knowledge.

I personally don’t agree with discounts. I think it will create more confusion especially during plat sale.

This is not an event. Is more like a tier reward that grants a user certain reward based on his/her actual platinum contribution and account longevity.

Example:

Veteran rewards
2 years - wisp
5 years - aura
7 years - halo
10 years - vanity set

Vip reward

50k - wisp
100k - aura
150k - halo
200k - vanity set

Msceo
12-28-2023, 06:02 PM
I think you went a little off topic here. It wasn’t necessary to call nobody out for things that have nothing related to this topic. If something was hard 3 years ago, it doesnt mean will be harder even after that time due to the curent state of the gear progression and the level of knowledge.

I personally don’t agree with discounts. I think it will create more confusion especially during plat sale.

This is not an event. Is more like a tier reward that grants a user certain reward based on his/her actual platinum contribution and account longevity.

Example:

Veteran rewards
2 years - wisp
5 years - aura
7 years - halo
10 years - vanity set

Vip reward

50k - wisp
100k - aura
150k - halo
200k - vanity set

For him to say one thing then another and call another person out on it. I think it was a fair reminder for him that he shouldn't be doing that here on other people when they provided a realistic explanation of what it could cause in the long term AL. It's a good thing he realized his mistake and mentioned that he understands now before it got worse for him. It doesn't make sense if a hotel gives a long term customer a discount, that doesn't mean AL should do the same tbh

I personally don’t agree with discounts either and with you on the thought about will create more confusion especially during plat sales

Snowman Is here
12-29-2023, 06:42 AM
Not sure why the ideas of discounts and account boosts are being brought up when the only rewards that were actually being considered for veteran rewards and vip rewards are supposed to be purely cosmetic rewards, not rewards that gives any serious advantages to in-game experiences. However, other top up rewards that may offer such bonuses could be brought up on another thread, monthly premium subscriptions that provide bonus additional platinum with purchases or one time purchasable permanent XP boosts etc.

Hard to believe some users need reminding at this point in time but ToS prohibits posting personal info regarding players in-game and irl, be better and stay on topic.

Safirass
12-29-2023, 11:39 AM
One time in the past u agreed on my comment that why someone that is not interested in overall lb should comment and give negative feedback conserning some aps. This is not a thread weather is gonna be given rewards or not but for suggesting what kind of rewards this could be. It's alrd desided that old accounts and plat spender will be rewarded.
Ur not a kid anymore. Complaining(not wanna use "crying") about this makes no sense.....
No hate
Merry xmass everyone!

The irony of you saying Complaining (not wanna use "Crying" No hate)

Yet the next day you write this;

papas

You probably should check yourself the next time you try and call someone else a child when you've got a serious case of andropause. Then it takes a entire day for you to realize you made a mistake at your age. It's really a pathetic shame.

The vet rewards should be something like like Titanium mentioned. Vanities and please provide something for 200k spent. Thank you STS for considering providing vet rewards and vip rewards for us players!!

Champist
12-31-2023, 01:08 PM
+1 to titaniums suggestion

recilencia123
01-08-2024, 09:06 AM
+1 waiting for this [emoji323][emoji323]

Miskoxjones
01-10-2024, 07:56 PM
+1

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

niccs
01-10-2024, 07:57 PM
+1 aswell.

InsanitrisesAL
01-19-2024, 12:57 PM
+1 , don't have many ideas on rewards Maybe shoot us some free unlocks ;)

Canumove
02-01-2024, 07:17 AM

-ALS

Hexame seeing this: [emoji7]🫦
Bro has a mil plat purchase

Inawaz
02-01-2024, 07:20 AM
+1 , don't have many ideas on rewards Maybe shoot us some free unlocks ;)

Free unlocked crates would be lame ig . Maybe a bound amazing vanity set .

Annnamarie
02-07-2024, 02:05 PM
I would like to make a feedback post but it won't let me until I create 10 posts. It won't let me create a single post so can't get to 1 much less 10

BRS_
02-09-2024, 10:13 AM
hyped for any changes

seasonedchicked
02-11-2024, 03:19 PM
Personally a vanity or a title wouldn't make me happy of sts to show an appreciation cause I support the game financially. What I can think of is perma discount on future purchases. For examble spend 1k plats x% discount, for 5k plats z% discount and so on. Ofc depending on how many customers got most plats purchased. Sts can set those "tiers" for each discount. Is common for companies to give vip title and extra discount to customers that buys the most, right?
For the veterans that play the game for that long, maybe +10y a title and a vanity would be nice. Doesn't matter if it's bound or not sinse they will be more and more every year.Also maybe a certain amount of plats can be added as well.It needs to be bound.

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

nathan2693
02-23-2024, 09:49 PM
free bump....

Tekila
02-24-2024, 10:52 AM
Thé best reward would be to be able to farm gear pieces in maps like mythic gear in normal and arcane gear in elite zones.
So they can be dispatched in every maps of an extension and the locked can just be the bonus.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Titanium
04-06-2024, 04:03 PM
Any update regarding this? When it will be implemented?

asommers
04-06-2024, 08:52 PM
The system has been designed, we're working on the implementation, and the rewards are being created. We're fitting the development of these features between events in our existing roadmap. No ETA on release, but we are actively working on it. Once we have things to show, we'll post a preview.

-ALS

Kakashis
04-06-2024, 10:19 PM
The system has been designed, we're working on the implementation, and the rewards are being created. We're fitting the development of these features between events in our existing roadmap. No ETA on release, but we are actively working on it. Once we have things to show, we'll post a preview.

-ALS

Thanks so much! Can't wait to see what goodies there will be!

Xcwarrxc
04-07-2024, 07:50 AM
This is what i think, I suggest to add battle/seasonal pass to the game. The thing is I want it to be beneficial for both subscriber and non-subscriber so that players who cannot afford one will still be able to get rewards. A non-subscriber wouldn't be able to unlock all of the available task (quests) instantly unless they buy a battle pass compare to those players who bought battle pass would instantly unlock all of the available quest and level up much faster and will receive twice the reward. It is going to be beneficial for engagement and progression, players creating a party to clear a difficult task making the community more active. Here are some examples of the tasks that came to my mind.

Task #1 of Battle pass (Kill 100 Elite mobs/ 10 Bosses on a specific map) and this give them motivation to push their aps.
Task #2 (Upgrade 5 equipments or craft any items 25 times) this task is also going to push their aps.
Task #3 (Play Honor PvP for 30 minutes) this might help reviving honor pvp, I dont recommend normal pvp since some players are OP and gear procs are not balanced.
Task #4 (Awake an item 5 times).

The experience gain for leveling the battle pass will differ depending on the task difficulty. These few examples are good for character progression to get more aps and help their guild climb leaderboard. And below are the lists of possible rewards.

-Elixirs
-Chest that contains 1 random egg (legendary rarity)
-Random speedups (5 mins - 2 hours)
-Chest containing one slot (inventory/crafting/furniture/craft slot kit)
-Unlocked crates
Every 5 levels you will claim a chest reward with a chance to get 30 up to 100 platinums (exclusive for those battle pass subscribers).
By reaching the max level of battle pass will reward a chest that contains arcane/heroic egg rarity.
Note: These rewards are just some examples.

I believe that this will not only benefit the players but also the game giving the company more support. This might also attract some players who stopped playing to come back to the game. Also since devs are planning to add a new feature called Account Rewards which looks like a vip system, maybe you can apply the battle pass with this new feature, like everytime you subscribe/buy a battle pass you will receive a limited account reward. Lmk what u think.

Magaling ka pre
04-07-2024, 07:52 AM
+1

Pxrk
04-08-2024, 12:20 PM
Nc Waiting to see my 10yrs Rewards

Rottings
04-09-2024, 08:19 PM
+1 I like the Veteran idea, though -1 for all the plat discount ideas (as a plat buyer)

emuuu
04-17-2024, 03:45 PM
Wondering the same. Seems like a discussion thread

Rafties al
04-17-2024, 03:57 PM
Just wondering when this would roughly come out
Curious of the rewards[emoji102]

Rafties al
04-17-2024, 04:00 PM
Also maybe should add a plat leaderboard overall then you can see who has been buying/supporting the game financially? Just an idea

drawfflerz
04-17-2024, 08:24 PM
all i need is full set bound vanities (weapon, helm, arm, halo, banner, backpack, wisp, aura). - played since 3/13

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

coffee
04-18-2024, 09:40 AM

Lol this comment killed me rofl speical snowflake bahahaha

nathan2693
04-18-2024, 01:21 PM
what about a name plate reward for accounts made since 2012 to 2014? (its like the effects that you put on certain titles like leveler, total eclipse, poison etc). it would be cool if we can add this type of effects to our IGN. or a bound badge will do

Candylicks
04-19-2024, 01:07 AM
Also maybe should add a plat leaderboard overall then you can see who has been buying/supporting the game financially? Just an idea

Absolutely not.

flashio
04-19-2024, 09:59 AM
Keep everything down to cosmetics only.

Rewards:

Each year that passes since the exact date of the creation of an account the player shall receive a specific reward:

Y1: Helm, Y2: Halo, Y3: Backpack, Y4: Armor, Y5: Banner, Y6: Weapon1(Sword, Daggs, Staff), Y7: Wisp, Y8: Weapon2(Shield, Bow, Gun), Y9: Aura, Y10: Weapon3(Chain Sword, Chakram, Orb), Y11: Title, Y12: Badge.

Set:
A mix between Herald and Founder sets i think would be fitting since these are some of the most memorable vanities in AL.

Color scheme:
Black with Mate texture (Main) + Gold accents.
Teal with Metallic texture (Main) + Bronze accents.

Set effects:

3/3: Leaves a subtle crack in the ground as the player moves.
6/6: Golden ascending aura similar to nekro's.
Full set (10/10): Emote pack(includes 3 exclusive poses diferent from each class, each pose uses 1 of the 3 vanity weapons. I.e: Sword, Shield, Chain Sword).

Halo:
Some kind of crown with AL's symbol carved on it.

Backpack:
Would be a good chance to release the backpacks advertised long ago with the backpacks item slot addition that never got released:

Banner:
Floating AL's symbol with animated mist and subtle sparkles:

Wisp:
Arcane power (same color pallete as aura below) plasma ball that drops slightly on the ground.

Aura:
Arcane power crack from Brackenridge that keeps on growing while stationary:

Badge:
AL's symbol from the loading screen with animated mist.

Title:
<Ancient Arlorian>/<Founder of Arlor>/<Primal>/<Uller>(Warrior only)/<Himingleva>(Rogue only)/<Vili>(Sorcerer only)/<SpaceTimer>.

Would be good if the og 3year anniversary backpacks were made into vanity weapons:

Give each of these weapons an ascending mist effects similar to nekro's or L56 corruption weapons having the respective color for each class: Warrior, Rogue, Sorcerer.

Warrior: SHIELD. Increase Shield size somewhat similar to Glintstone Shield.
Rogue: CHAKRAM. Tweak the Backpack a little, the shape already resembles the Chakram so It should be easy (i think the size should be Increase so It matches the usual Chakram size).
Sorcerer: ORB. Display the Tome open and have some pages flipping.

flashio
04-22-2024, 08:50 AM
Account rewards must be unique and have permanent effects on our account even all our characters must gain benefit from them and maybe add premium subscription for game who add some extra benefits to account for example:
1 year player buffs(all characters affected no exemptions even hc):
+10% gold loot (capped at 100%)
+10% luck universal (boss also affected and capped at 100%)
+10% movement speed (only pve and capped at 100%)
+1% bonus damage to mobs and bosses (capped at 10%)
+1% resistance (pve and capped at 10%)
-1% prices at store (capped at 10% might need subscription)
+1 plat each day (may only added if you buy something at least with money) or need subscription
+1 unique entry to a special mini event at Sunday's created by devs with great love and care (need subscription)
+1 lucky pet bag who give a random pet and random tier (need subscription)
A special vanity (1,5,10 years) set who give extra perk points or even buffs or abilities
+1 double or quadra elixir loot per week or month (might need subscription)
Unlock more benefits with ads like buffs
Unlock +100% gold loot at elixirs
Unlock more powerful buffs via ads or gold almost double than were now for example +25% luck with 40000 gold now is +50% with the same or advertising value etc
Special effects of over the years or auras and wisps
Free monthly bag that even give uniques like leprechaun pendant etc
Account rewards must be unique and worthy as more beneficial for players more than 5+ years

-1, anything that has a big impact on the player's gameplay shouldnt be added into veteran rewards, that would just increase the gap between old and new players.

Titanium
04-22-2024, 09:31 AM
Account rewards - just cosmetics.

NO to bonuses and plat discounts.

Yuggernaut
04-22-2024, 05:04 PM
Asommers

Please consider to add perma reward to old or/and plat players that give one (1) entrance key (24 hours) each week, to the portals of zodias and/or elders
(1 ticket key entrance per week) (player can choce what key entrance want to play peer week, zodias or elders, if there the case of both citys)

--
and adding to this if this if not possible for some reason to add that key for portals of zodias/elder, maybe creating some special portal that only those old/plat players can enter/play

(portal can be played for 5 hours or less, 1-2 times per week, can loot some unique vanities, new special glow effect to the character (like 3 or more colors), and more things some bound some not bounds)

(the special portal is permanet, so players can wait from 3,4,5 years old or having a certain amount of recharged platinum can start playing it and not only those who will soon be awarded for the old years or the plat)

(can be there 3 portals, portal 1 (for more than 10 years old/20k plat) portal 2 (for more than 5 years old/10k plat) and portal 3 (for more than 2-3 years old/3-5k plat)
(each portal loot diferents items)

Here the rest is up to the imagination, leaving aside the gifts that you already mentioned that are made

Brianeitor477
04-23-2024, 01:43 AM
Any special pet (nothing op) which rarity is epic or legendary. Not a pet to use for endgame or anything like that. Just as a reward you could match with any special vanity that could be added to rewards as well?

Would be cool if rewards are bound since you couldnt trade the pet/vanity set.

recilencia123
04-23-2024, 02:41 AM
Account rewards must be unique and have permanent effects on our account even all our characters must gain benefit from them and maybe add premium subscription for game who add some extra benefits to account for example:
1 year player buffs(all characters affected no exemptions even hc):
+10% gold loot (capped at 100%)
+10% luck universal (boss also affected and capped at 100%)
+10% movement speed (only pve and capped at 100%)
+1% bonus damage to mobs and bosses (capped at 10%)
+1% resistance (pve and capped at 10%)
-1% prices at store (capped at 10% might need subscription)
+1 plat each day (may only added if you buy something at least with money) or need subscription
+1 unique entry to a special mini event at Sunday's created by devs with great love and care (need subscription)
+1 lucky pet bag who give a random pet and random tier (need subscription)
A special vanity (1,5,10 years) set who give extra perk points or even buffs or abilities
+1 double or quadra elixir loot per week or month (might need subscription)
Unlock more benefits with ads like buffs
Unlock +100% gold loot at elixirs
Unlock more powerful buffs via ads or gold almost double than were now for example +25% luck with 40000 gold now is +50% with the same or advertising value etc
Special effects of over the years or auras and wisps
Free monthly bag that even give uniques like leprechaun pendant etc
Account rewards must be unique and worthy as more beneficial for players more than 5+ years

-1 no buffs
and when we get this devs? sleepy while waiting for this zzZ

Phillowmena
05-01-2024, 03:42 PM
are 2015 players considered as "OG" players? if so, will we be one of em getting the "loyalty reward" vanities?😅😅

Erengald
05-03-2024, 05:15 AM
Maybe it could be nice to both reward older players (hence the creation account) and play time (the only con to reward the play time is the people who will DEFINITELY be afk to get it)
In this way, all categories of players could be made happy (those who are OG, those who may have lost an account but have always played consistently....).

Another idea could be that the gift consists of a set (banner for 3 years of gaming, armor for 5, helmet for 7 and so on)

Then, as special as they are, I would propose to make these prizes tradable like those of the lb, in the end it is only a matter of time until everyone can obtain them (if they are prizes marked by time) so it will be the player's responsibility to take care of these and be proud of them or make some profit and improve your in-game experience

Dashie
05-03-2024, 05:20 AM
Then, as special as they are, I would propose to make these prizes tradable like those of the lb, in the end it is only a matter of time until everyone can obtain them (if they are prizes marked by time) so it will be the player's responsibility to take care of these and be proud of them or make some profit and improve your in-game experience

No, Please. A big NO for tradable. The rewards should be bound only.

seasonedchicked
05-03-2024, 06:19 AM
Maybe it could be nice to both reward older players (hence the creation account) and play time (the only con to reward the play time is the people who will DEFINITELY be afk to get it)
In this way, all categories of players could be made happy (those who are OG, those who may have lost an account but have always played consistently....).

Another idea could be that the gift consists of a set (banner for 3 years of gaming, armor for 5, helmet for 7 and so on)

Then, as special as they are, I would propose to make these prizes tradable like those of the lb, in the end it is only a matter of time until everyone can obtain them (if they are prizes marked by time) so it will be the player's responsibility to take care of these and be proud of them or make some profit and improve your in-game experience-1 on tradable. And I think this should be a one-time thing, not something that other people could soon get. Kinda like the backpacks that were given out a while back

ReturnOfWarrior
05-03-2024, 10:37 AM
Everything is tradable now, I think this should be included as trade-able

TheLastKingdom
05-03-2024, 01:15 PM
Everything is tradable now, I think this should be included as trade-able

Nty, veteran rewards should be bound to the account

Darklotusss
05-03-2024, 01:24 PM
+1 needs to be acc bound...other wise whats the point of a veteran award if anyone can buy/trade

seasonedchicked
05-03-2024, 01:55 PM
Everything is tradable now, I think this should be included as trade-ableI bet you started playing maybe 3 - 4 years ago that's why you say that

Emotionen
05-03-2024, 02:23 PM
whatever you do, don't make the rewards tradeable. it will ruin the point of those rewards completely

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Erengald
05-06-2024, 04:12 AM
I bet you started playing maybe 3 - 4 years ago that's why you say that

I personally started playing in 2014, but the fact remains that everything is now tradable.
It wouldn't surprise me and honestly I wouldn't mind if these awards are too

Megatr0n
05-06-2024, 04:34 AM
title and badge would be great for the people who brought alot of platinum

seasonedchicked
05-07-2024, 04:23 AM
I personally started playing in 2014, but the fact remains that everything is now tradable.
It wouldn't surprise me and honestly I wouldn't mind if these awards are too still pretty new to the game. Now I see why you want them tradable

Rafties al
05-07-2024, 04:27 AM
Could we have an update on what's happening

scoburus
05-07-2024, 08:50 AM
still pretty new to the game. Now I see why you want them tradable

'still pretty new to the game' :hopelessness: trolling at its finest

Megatr0n
05-07-2024, 10:58 AM
for plat buyers, maybe the pet "Yinshe" aura . as it has platinum coins scattered in the air .

old veterans . maybe a badge that can be used on all characters created on that account .

TheBoon
05-07-2024, 11:52 AM
For Old Players Like Me (2014 Mid Ursoth Event) Just Make A Unique Vanity Set 4/4 That When You Equip all together creates an aura in which when thier acct was created, Something Similar to 11:111 Aura.

I Seldomly Buy Plat So I don't Have Any Comment For The Plat Buyer Rewards.

scoburus
05-09-2024, 05:53 AM
The existence of these rewards has been known for quite a while now and we still don't known much about them. I believe that MANY people are excited to find out what awaits them on the account age road and also on the platinum purchases road ( and how it actually works ). I'm not rushing anything bcs I rly want them to be worth it, but a preview in the announcement feed will do. Thank you!

Hercules
05-09-2024, 01:03 PM
Hello developer friends, I created my account in 2013, a year after the launch, is my account considered veteran? I have also spent more than 17,000 platinum.

Darklotusss
05-10-2024, 07:59 PM
Can the veteran badge please be available across all characters on account?

Wakenbaker
05-11-2024, 01:49 AM
Veteran/plat user rewards would be a nice touch to thank the one's that have supported STS throughout the years.

Feel a little ashamed for showing this. :shame:

Started at the end of 2012 but lost my first account do to losing access to my email that was attached.

portgrace
05-18-2024, 03:53 PM
were any rewards implemented?

Nutlord
05-18-2024, 08:32 PM
Cosmetic I guess. How is this different than log in reward.

Megatr0n
05-19-2024, 02:49 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240519/0c78915adbf7f22b439a792503cdc011.jpg

i gave my original acc to my daughter . she doesnt get much plat like me .