PDA

View Full Version : Black Dragon Sets?

Dreuefesie
10-22-2012, 03:41 AM
We farmed and bought them. Then did a quest for the dragons.
Whats next? I know the devs said something about making them vanity but will there be another set bonus?

Anyone know? :P

lilweezy
10-22-2012, 05:56 AM
i hope they give them a set bonus. these are probably rarer than color dragon vanities it'd be sad and such a waste if they became useless.

LwMark
10-22-2012, 05:58 AM
they need to make these epic

Dreuefesie
10-22-2012, 06:43 AM
As long as they don't need the ichor reward...lol -.- or there will be regret :P

LwMark
10-22-2012, 09:34 AM
As long as they don't need the ichor reward...lol -.- or there will be regret :P
Well, i think it should involve the elite wep, kimda likr cyber quest, use dropped weps mixed with non tradeable armor and helm, but opposite. Some may say well the elite weps already have crazy procs, well so does the humania elites an they still got sets. And now the elite egg even gets a set, so ye they should make the black drag set or vanity, your choice! Imagine black set mixed with black vanity, sweeeeet

Drizzid
10-22-2012, 09:45 AM
Saw the prices dropping and i sold all mine. Hopefully I made the right call lol

Fncrazy
10-22-2012, 10:14 AM
Saw the prices dropping and i sold all mine. Hopefully I made the right call lol

Nope....

discounts
10-24-2012, 09:13 AM

you'll regret by having to rebuy the for double the price later hah

Bless
10-24-2012, 09:22 AM
Well, i think it should involve the elite wep, kimda likr cyber quest, use dropped weps mixed with non tradeable armor and helm, but opposite. Some may say well the elite weps already have crazy procs, well so does the humania elites an they still got sets. And now the elite egg even gets a set, so ye they should make the black drag set or vanity, your choice! Imagine black set mixed with black vanity, sweeeeet bad idea. Unfair to the people (me) who didn't "work (not have fun)" for the elite weapon.

LwMark
10-24-2012, 01:10 PM
Well, i think it should involve the elite wep, kimda likr cyber quest, use dropped weps mixed with non tradeable armor and helm, but opposite. Some may say well the elite weps already have crazy procs, well so does the humania elites an they still got sets. And now the elite egg even gets a set, so ye they should make the black drag set or vanity, your choice! Imagine black set mixed with black vanity, sweeeeet bad idea. Unfair to the people (me) who didn't "work (not have fun)" for the elite weapon. they gave us plenrt of time, thats like sayin its unfair cause u didnt" work( not have fun) " gettin mfa

Bless
10-24-2012, 01:24 PM
@Mark (quote got too long)

We are both right in our positions but IMO that was "work" because it took atleast 1k+ runs to get 500 ichors :) I have a life too btw. Also after the 76 cap, the weapons were almost (saying almost because I respect the procs) useless because the new BSM pink weapons are better so it wasn't really worth the 1-2k plat and hours and hours of time spent. It wasn't the same as capping anyway because I capped because of the item + a guaranteed bonus and bragging rights. But I gotta hand it to the design team great looks :)

This is IMO no hard feelings brah.

LwMark
10-24-2012, 02:17 PM

We are both right in our positions but IMO that was "work" because it took atleast 1k+ runs to get 500 ichors :) I have a life too btw. Also after the 76 cap, the weapons were almost (saying almost because I respect the procs) useless because the new BSM pink weapons are better so it wasn't really worth the 1-2k plat and hours and hours of time spent. It wasn't the same as capping anyway because I capped because of the item + a guaranteed bonus and bragging rights. But I gotta hand it to the design team great looks :)

I have a life to an so do many others, Many people finished atleast once, took me 3+ weeks doin a lil a day. Also i still use my axe an i wont buy any new pinks at all, my axe works perfectly fine, thats y the rarity is a dark pink color, oh an i didnt buy a single thrash there, i bought shams for drags, but for the inchors didnt spend one plat

Heroelite
10-24-2012, 04:09 PM
Now back to the OP's question.. I was talking with Technoemail in game for a while the other day and asked about the black dragon items. She said that there will be an option to craft or turn the black dragon into vanities, and possibly with a ring with good stats. She also said that if you don't choose to craft them they will be able to form sets with either the forest fire elite weapons or the new blacksmoke items. She said that this is a possibility of what will happen with the black dragon sets and she is still working on them, but busy on Halloween for now.

Walkhardd
10-24-2012, 04:12 PM
I leveled to 71 the last day and forgot about the quest.. >_<

LwMark
10-24-2012, 10:18 PM
Now back to the OP's question.. I was talking with Technoemail in game for a while the other day and asked about the black dragon items. She said that there will be an option to craft or turn the black dragon into vanities, and possibly with a ring with good stats. She also said that if you don't choose to craft them they will be able to form sets with either the forest fire elite weapons or the new blacksmoke items. She said that this is a possibility of what will happen with the black dragon sets and she is still working on them, but busy on Halloween for now.

Word ,like i said

Bless
10-24-2012, 11:41 PM

I have a life to an so do many others, Many people finished atleast once, took me 3+ weeks doin a lil a day. Also i still use my axe an i wont buy any new pinks at all, my axe works perfectly fine, thats y the rarity is a dark pink color, oh an i didnt buy a single thrash there, i bought shams for drags, but for the inchors didnt spend one plat you win.

Drizzid
10-25-2012, 11:32 AM
you'll regret by having to rebuy the for double the price later hah
I have better gear, that IMO, looks better too. I wouldn't spend more than 3.5 anyways, which is what I sold pieces for.

LwMark
10-25-2012, 11:51 AM

I have a life to an so do many others, Many people finished atleast once, took me 3+ weeks doin a lil a day. Also i still use my axe an i wont buy any new pinks at all, my axe works perfectly fine, thats y the rarity is a dark pink color, oh an i didnt buy a single thrash there, i bought shams for drags, but for the inchors didnt spend one plat you win.
Not tryin to win bro